The Fireplace

awesome-outdoor-stone-fireplace-design.jpg

I used to have a patio fireplace. All copper and brass. HUGE. Round. Perfect for sitting outside at night. But...times got tough and I had to sell it before I even used it.

I used to have a patio fireplace. All copper and brass. HUGE. Round. Perfect for sitting outside at night. But...times got tough and I had to sell it before I even used it.

I've never had a fireplace our a fire pit outside both seem like they would be real nice to have :)

Hey...while we are sitting here chitchatting.....Do tell! What are your hobbies? Or hobby?

I guess mine would be puttering around in the garden. But I used to paint furniture to resell. I also used to make jewelry. No can do any more, but I can still tinker around with flowers in the yard.

And you?

I've never had a fireplace our a fire pit outside both seem like they would be real nice to have :)

Oh, I loved the one I had. It was awesome. Had it smack dab in the middle of the lawn on bricks, with all the patio chairs around it. I wanted to roast marshmellows over it in the summertime..maybe even sleep on the lounge chair all night outside with it crackling away. Maybe I will run across another one at a yard sale someday.

Hey...while we are sitting here chitchatting.....Do tell! What are your hobbies? Or hobby?

I guess mine would be puttering around in the garden. But I used to paint furniture to resell. I also used to make jewelry. No can do any more, but I can still tinker around with flowers in the yard.

And you?

Well this past year aside (cause it kicked me into lethargy)

I used to like running, as a hobby I like making up funny scripts/stories with friends, volunteering, and reading some astrology.

Oh, I loved the one I had. It was awesome. Had it smack dab in the middle of the lawn on bricks, with all the patio chairs around it. I wanted to roast marshmellows over it in the summertime..maybe even sleep on the lounge chair all night outside with it crackling away. Maybe I will run across another one at a yard sale someday.

a Few years ago my friend made a fire pit in her backyard, I used to spend the weekends over there and they threw big parties, sing songs around the fire and at the end of the night her and her boyfriend would fight drunkly and throw beer cans at the fire.....(not any major fight) and later go back to song singing:lol:

I too had a nice home with a beautiful fireplace and swimming pool a number of years ago while involved in a relationship. I keep kicking my a*s I didn't remortgage the place when the relationship dissolved. I would be on easy street today. :)

And you?

I used to like running, as a hobby I like making up funny scripts/stories with friends, volunteering, and reading some astrology.

Astrology as in horoscopes or star gazing?

a Few years ago my friend made a fire pit in her backyard, I used to spend the weekends over there and they threw big parties, sing songs around the fire and at the end of the night her and her boyfriend would fight drunkly and throw beer cans at the fire.....(not any major fight) and later go back to song singing:lol:

Sounds fun!

Speaking of hobbies..I am musing over whether or not to get back to jewelry making. Mainly earrings. Maybe I can sell some to local business wholesale or something. I need to do something! the job at the nursery panned out, unfortunately. Her niece or something is doing it for free so they had to scale back due to the economy and let me go. Bummer.

However, it IS summer soon...and I Like being outside...so maybe jewelry making in the winter when I am doomed to be locked up in the house.

And you?

Astrology as in horoscopes or star gazing?

horoscopes. :lol: yep I am one of those kind

Speaking of hobbies..I am musing over whether or not to get back to jewelry making. Mainly earrings. Maybe I can sell some to local business wholesale or something. I need to do something! the job at the nursery panned out, unfortunately. Her niece or something is doing it for free so they had to scale back due to the economy and let me go. Bummer.

However, it IS summer soon...and I Like being outside...so maybe jewelry making in the winter when I am doomed to be locked up in the house.

I think I will do a lot of camping this summer.

I used to go camping every weekend for years. My very first trip, I slept under the stars. Then I graduated to a tent and then finally a 10 bed camper. I loved it!

I used to go camping every weekend for years. My very first trip, I slept under the stars. Then I graduated to a tent and then finally a 10 bed camper. I loved it!

I just want to get out in nature where it is quiet, a nice weekend escape :)

Forum List

Back