The firing of corrupt Peter Strzok will quickly lead to the unraveling of the entire Muller probe

Well, you tried.

I will try again.

He opened the Trump probe on July 31, 2016 based on hearsay from an Australian diplomat via the U.S. embassy in London. The diplomat said a Teump volunteer, George Papadopoulos, told him a Russian-connected professor heard that Moscow owned “thousands” of Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

Strzok’s FBI team embraced an unverified dossier written by ex-British spy Christopher Steele. Mr. Steele was paid by Fusion GPS with money from the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party. The FBI used the dossier to convince a court to approve a wiretap on campaign volunteer Carter Page. The bureau also relied on the dossier to guide the investigation. The bureau told a House committee last year it had still not confirmed Mr. Steele’s Kremlin-sourced charges.

Strzok participated in a partisan flow of anti/Trump information that went from the Clinton opposite research firm, Fusion GPS, to Associated Attorney General Bruce Ohr to the FBI agent. Mr. Ohr’s wife, Nellie, worked at Fusion as a Russia expert.

The firing of Peter Strzok for cause opens for questioning and reexamining all interviews and data he collected.

Think of it like when a crooked cop gets fired. Often, every case that cop was involved with gets re-examined.

You follow me now?
Strzok was fired for exercising his first amendment rights, not for "cause".

Strzok was fired for withholding and manipulating evidence base on his political bias.

The OIG found no evidence of bias by Strzok. The found that the FBI came to its conclusions and conducted its investigation based on the evidence and precedent.

Now why would I ignore the OIG and instead believe you, citing yourself?

And of course, the basis of the Mueller investigation per the Deputy AG that seated Mueller.......was the testimony given by Comey on March 20th, 2017 before the House Select Committee. Not the 'Steele Dossier'. Not the 'Page FISA warrant'. But Comey's testimony.

Says who? Says the order written by the Deputy AG seating the special counsel.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Debunking your conspiracy nonsense yet again.
Actually they found the opposite of that.
From the IG report itself:

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific
investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual.

Scathing Justice Dept. watchdog report rebukes James B. Comey, cites major missteps by FBI

The report found 'concerns' of bias. But not evidence that any improper considerations including political bias, effected investigative decisions.

Further, when addressing the text messages from agents like Strzok, they found that the decisions made by those agents were 'not unreasonable'. And did not find evidence to connect political views expressed in those messages to specific investigative decisions.

But our review did not find evidence to connect the political views expressed in these messages to the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed; rather, consistent with the analytic approach described above, we found that these specific decisions were the result of discretionary judgments made during the course of an investigation by the Midyear agents and prosecutors and that these judgment calls were not unreasonable.

Scathing Justice Dept. watchdog report rebukes James B. Comey, cites major missteps by FBI

Tearing out both the left and right ventricle of the 'corrupt investigation' conspiracy that our resident tin foil brigade is offering us today.
From your post:

"However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific
investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual."

Did not find.

I don't know how much clearer you need it to be.

Strzok was fired for exercising his first amendment rights, not for "cause".

Strzok was fired for withholding and manipulating evidence base on his political bias.

The OIG found no evidence of bias by Strzok. The found that the FBI came to its conclusions and conducted its investigation based on the evidence and precedent.

Now why would I ignore the OIG and instead believe you, citing yourself?

And of course, the basis of the Mueller investigation per the Deputy AG that seated Mueller.......was the testimony given by Comey on March 20th, 2017 before the House Select Committee. Not the 'Steele Dossier'. Not the 'Page FISA warrant'. But Comey's testimony.

Says who? Says the order written by the Deputy AG seating the special counsel.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Debunking your conspiracy nonsense yet again.
Actually they found the opposite of that.
From the IG report itself:

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific
investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual.

The report found 'concerns' of bias. But not evidence that any improper considerations including political bias, effected investigative decisions.

Further, when addressing the text messages from agents like Strzok, they found that the decisions made by those agents were 'not unreasonable'. And did not find evidence to connect political views expressed in those messages to specific investigative decisions.

But our review did not find evidence to connect the political views expressed in these messages to the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed; rather, consistent with the analytic approach described above, we found that these specific decisions were the result of discretionary judgments made during the course of an investigation by the Midyear agents and prosecutors and that these judgment calls were not unreasonable.

Tearing out both the left and right ventricle of the 'corrupt investigation' conspiracy that our resident tin foil brigade is offering us today.
From your post:

"However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific
investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual."

Did not find.

I don't know how much clearer you need it to be.

We're agreeing, I think. Here's my post again:

But not evidence that any improper considerations including political bias, effected investigative decisions.

Skylar

Notice the NOT that I've bolded. They did NOT find evidence that any improper considerated effected investigative decisions. Here's my post again.

Skylar

NOT unreasonable. They did NOT find evidence that expressed political views were connected to specific investigative decisions.

Just like I said.

You remember our friend Jake prior to Election Eve, right? Spiffy Black SS uniform, in an all fired hurry to round up and execute his fellow countrymen for - sedition! Which in his insane fantasies meant voting for Trump.

Thank Goodness Uncle Vlad stopped that!

Yeah, Jake's not here. Its just you and your imagination.

Though you have provided us with a lovely window into what you *want* to do. Which is imprison those who are critical of Trump or investigate him.

No thank you.

Jake's not all there, we agree.

Do you want me to post "Jake's" Fascist rants prior to Election Eve, where he couldn't wait to lines people up in front of the firing squad for failing to support Hillary, which he called "Sedition"?

Jake's rants somehow make your 'levenworth' fantasy less imaginary?

Hillary Picks Up HUGE Endorsement

WikiLeaks names 65 reporters who are payed off from Hillary Clinton

Trump, Russia & Putin More Cooperative with The US GOV than The DNC!

"Comey? Chaffetz? McConnell? And growing numbers of others? You are the seditionists. Who is responsible ultimately? The American electorate. They will destroy those who supported Trump."

"Jake is a complete fucking psycho" -- CF

I Told You Rubes Wikileaks Had Some Weak Sauce!

Shall I continue...?

Freedom daily? The site that Facebook and EU experts have determined was a Russian proxy website?

That's your source? The election is over. The Russians shut it down. It no longer exists.

And what does this have to do with your 'Mueller being in Levenworth' fantasy?

What the fuck are you talking about, Jake? Those are your own quotes!

Getting back to the thread topic - STRZOK - again:

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AND BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / STANDARDS BY NOT PUTTING HER UNDER OATH AND NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW?

STRZOK.

WHO PERSONALLY MODIFIED THE FBI'S FINAL REPORT ON THE HILLARY INVESTIGATION, MODIFYING THE VERBIAGE IN THE REPORT TO PROTECT HILLARY FROM INDICTMENT?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AIDES MILLS AND ABEDIN AND PROTECTED THEM FROM INDICTMENT FOR PERJURY WHEN THE RECORDS SHOW THEY LIED ABOYUT KNOWING ABOUT HILARY'S SERVER?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN AND INDICTED HIM FOR PERJURY DESPITE COMEY TESTIFYING THAT HIS FBI AGENTS BELIEVED FLYNN DID NOT LIE WHEN INTERVIEWED?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING THE EXISTENCE OF A SECRET SOCIETY THAT HAD ALREADY MET TO DISCUSS STOPPING TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING DEPUTY DIRECTOR ANDREW McCABE HAVIG AN 'INSURANCE POLITY' TO USE AGAINST TRUMP, REVEALING THE CONSPIRACTY WITHIN THE FBI BY DECLARING 'WE WILL STOP HIM'?

STRZOK

Anyone who can NOT see the connection if not all the evidence collected that Strzok should be perp-walked, interrogated, and given a chance to roll over on HIS co--conspirators is blinder than Stevie Wonder.

Yeah, Jake's not here. Its just you and your imagination.

Though you have provided us with a lovely window into what you *want* to do. Which is imprison those who are critical of Trump or investigate him.

No thank you.

Do you want me to post "Jake's" Fascist rants prior to Election Eve, where he couldn't wait to lines people up in front of the firing squad for failing to support Hillary, which he called "Sedition"?

"Comey? Chaffetz? McConnell? And growing numbers of others? You are the seditionists. Who is responsible ultimately? The American electorate. They will destroy those who supported Trump."

Shall I continue...?

Freedom daily? The site that Facebook and EU experts have determined was a Russian proxy website?

That's your source? The election is over. The Russians shut it down. It no longer exists.

Huh?

I think you need to call your nurse now and make sure she gives you your meds.

Shall I continue...?

Huh?

Yeah, none of us can tell you're a sock. You got us this time

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AND BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / STANDARDS BY NOT PUTTING HER UNDER OATH AND NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW?

STRZOK.

WHO PERSONALLY MODIFIED THE FBI'S FINAL REPORT ON THE HILLARY INVESTIGATION, MODIFYING THE VERBIAGE IN THE REPORT TO PROTECT HILLARY FROM INDICTMENT?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AIDES MILLS AND ABEDIN AND PROTECTED THEM FROM INDICTMENT FOR PERJURY WHEN THE RECORDS SHOW THEY LIED ABOYUT KNOWING ABOUT HILARY'S SERVER?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN AND INDICTED HIM FOR PERJURY DESPITE COMEY TESTIFYING THAT HIS FBI AGENTS BELIEVED FLYNN DID NOT LIE WHEN INTERVIEWED?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING THE EXISTENCE OF A SECRET SOCIETY THAT HAD ALREADY MET TO DISCUSS STOPPING TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING DEPUTY DIRECTOR ANDREW McCABE HAVIG AN 'INSURANCE POLITY' TO USE AGAINST TRUMP, REVEALING THE CONSPIRACTY WITHIN THE FBI BY DECLARING 'WE WILL STOP HIM'?

STRZOK

Anyone who can NOT see the connection if not all the evidence collected that Strzok should be perp-walked, interrogated, and given a chance to roll over on HIS co--conspirators is blinder than Stevie Wonder.

Ah, the conspiracy spamming continues.

Alas, the same holes in your nonsense argument remain. You can't prove that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation. While I disproved that conspiracy batshit by citing the Deputy AG who cited Comey's testimony before congress as the basis of the Mueller Investigatin.

You lose.

Oh, and the IG report found that there was no evidence of improper considerations, including political bias that affected the investigative decisions by the FBI.

However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual.

Laughing......now why would I or any other rational person ignore the investigation of the IG on the matter and instead believe your batshit conspiracy theory, backed by nothing?

You lose again. You certainly live up to your name, Easy. As debunking your nonsense is so simple.

Shall I continue...?

Huh?

Yeah, none of us can tell you're a sock. You got us this time

Do you have anything to offer us beyond your imagination, Frank?

Anything at all?

NOT unreasonable. They did NOT find evidence that expressed political views were connected to specific investigative decisions.

If you read his texts and then read the US IG's statement that no bias was found you have to wonder what the F* they were smoking when they wrote that.

Strzok stated the FBI did not want Trump to become President.
- How is that NOT 'biased'.

Strzok declared, "We will stop him', meaning they intended to stop Trump from winning the election. At no point did he 'give eqaul time to Hillary by declaring 'We will stop her', so how the hell is that declaration not considered 'bias'?

Strzok revealed the existence of a Secret Society that had formed I to oppose Trump, a group that had already met.
- How the hell is this not a sign of bias?

Strzok revealed that the FBI intended to prevent Trump from winning and that FBI Deputy Director McCabe had an 'Insurance policy' to make sure he did not.

Strzok was DRIVEN by his hatred / opposition to Trump and his support for Hillary. He personally protected Hillary and her aides from indictment while indicting a Trump associate FBI Director Comey declared his agents thought never lied while being questioned.

If you want to argue that instead of 'BIAS' these are signs of CRIMES / Obstruction I can buy that....otherwise their statement that no bias was found makes zero sense considering all the evidence.

"Insurance Policy"

Case Closed

And what, pray tell, was the insurance policy?

Tell us, in detail, with evidence. You can't.....as there's no evidence of any improper consideration in any of the decision making for the investigation. Including those who expressed political views via text.

Says who? Says the Inspector General investigation into the matter.

STRZOK.

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

Alas, the same holes in your nonsense argument remain. You can't prove that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation. While I disproved that conspiracy batshit by citing the Deputy AG who cited Comey's testimony before congress as the basis of the Mueller Investigatin.

You lose.

Oh, and the IG report found that there was no evidence of improper considerations, including political bias that affected the investigative decisions by the FBI.

However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual.

Laughing......now why would I or any other rational person ignore the investigation of the IG on the matter and instead believe your batshit conspiracy theory, backed by nothing?

You lose again. You certainly live up to your name, Easy. As debunking your nonsense is so simple.
Sorry liar, you start off lying with your very 1st point. The US IG reported that STRZOK BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / PROCEDURES BY FAILING TO PUT HILLARY UNDER OATH BEFORE INTERVIEWING HER AND BY NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW.

Your entire BS at that point was completely rejected. Try again...or better yet, just go away.

If you read his texts and then read the US IG's statement that no bias was found you have to wonder what the F* they were smoking when they wrote that.

So that's it? You're just going to ignore the IG investigation contradicting you into the very issue you're ranting about...

.... and keep citing your imagination?

Well that was easy!

Remember kids, Jeff Sessions is part of the Old Boy Network... i.e. The Deep State.
This is why he appointed an IG instead of an Independent Counsel.

Interviewing Hillary Clinton without placing her under oath is useless. Of course, she is such a proven liar having her under oath wouldn't help either. You'd have to have her fat ass strapped to a polygraph the whole time to get a straight / honest answer.

I notice you are avoiding some of those Strzok items on the list like the plague...such as:

The FACT / REPORTS that show Strzok protected Hillary aides Mils and Abedin, The recordings of their interviews showed they LIED to the FBI claiming they did not know about Hillary's server. Correct me if I am wrong, but ;Lying to the FBI;' is the exact charge Strzok had Flynn indicted for, is it not? BUSTED! OBSTRUCTION! (and Bias)

The FACT that Strzok changed the FBI's final report, removing the specific words Comey used several times right out of the very definition of the law Hillary broke and replaced those words. Had those words remained in the report there would have been no way to keep Hillary form Indictment because, again, they were taken right out of the law Hillary broke. BUSTED! Obstruction!

Unlike Mueller's failed witch Hunt the US IG did find evidence of crimes committed by the FBI.

They recommended Strzok be investigated because of his actions. Has Mueller or Rosenstein gotten around to that yet? NO

They recommended Deputy Director McCabe bi INDICTED FOR HIS CRIME! Has Mueller and Rosenstein gotten around to that yet? NO

WHY NOT? Probably because they have been wasting time going back more than a decade - before Obama was elected - to investigate a crime that has nothing to do with Russian Collusion and the 2016 election, which is why Mueller was appointed in the 1st Place. The US IG reported that McCabe has EVERYTHING to do with crimes in regards to the 2016 election and should be indicted, but the lead investigator is not interested in actual crimes committed by anyone other than Trump!

Last edited:
So that's it? You're just going to ignore the IG investigation contradicting you into the very issue you're ranting about.......
You obviously can't read. I cited the report in pointing out that Strzok VIOLATED FBI PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES by NOT putting Hillary under oath and NOT recording the interview. Without those it is like the Interview never happened.

STRZOK.

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

You lose.

Sorry liar, you start off lying with your very 1st point. The US IG reported that STRZOK BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / PROCEDURES BY FAILING TO PUT HILLARY UNDER OATH BEFORE INTERVIEWING HER AND BY NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW.

Your entire BS at that point was completely rejected. Try again...or better yet, just go away.

And by lying, you mean quoting the IG report accurately?

Again, from the IG report itself:

NO evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, affected the investigative decisions.

Debunking your batshit conspiracy. And again, specifially in reference to the text messages:

No evidence to connect political views with specific investigative decisions.

Debunking your batshit again.

Laughing....but tell us how accurately quoting the IG report is 'lying' again. It makes me giggle.

And I'm *still* waiting for you poor souls to prove that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation.

You know, the basis of the entire OP? You've completely abandoned it. While I've disproven that nonsense by citing the *actual* basis of the Mueller investigation per the Deputy AG's order seating the special counsel:

Comey's testimony before Congress on March 20th, 2017. Where Comey never mentions the Steele Dossier once.

And 'poof', another batshit conspiracy flies apart like a fart in the wind.

Remember kids, Jeff Sessions is part of the Old Boy Network... i.e. The Deep State.
This is why he appointed an IG instead of an Independent Counsel.

Remember kids....when pressed to prove his claims about the 'insurance policy' with evidence, The Original Tree changed the subject and abandoned his own claims.

Like we all knew he would.

STRZOK.

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

You lose.

And by lying, you mean quoting the IG report accurately?

Again, from the IG report itself:

NO evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, affected the investigative decisions.

Debunking your batshit conspiracy. And again, specifially in reference to the text messages:

No evidence to connect political views with specific investigative decisions.

Debunking your batshit again.

Laughing....but tell us how accurately quoting the IG report is 'lying' again. It makes me giggle.
Continuing to repeat the same thing over and over while continuing to duck the fact that the US IG also declared Strzok violated FBI protocols and procedures in the IMPROPER interview of Hillary Clinton does not change the fact that it happened and that the US IG recommended Strzok be investigated for his actions, bias or not.

Forum List

Back