The first couple portrayed as apes

Funny how the liberals keep referring to black people as looking like apes. And they say conservatives are the racists. Maybe that's why they always defend and make excuses for their Exalted Cyclops Senator, Bob Byrd. Dems created the KKK and continued their support by making one of them their leader in the Senate.

Once again, Stupid...
The KKK was founded by a half-dozen Confederate ex-soldiers after the war in 1865. It's never had an affiliation with any political party. And you've been told this a dozen times.

But then you're the same moron who thinks the demographics of a TV channel are "racist" because they show white people so clearly you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Funny how the liberals keep referring to black people as looking like apes. And they say conservatives are the racists. Maybe that's why they always defend and make excuses for their Exalted Cyclops Senator, Bob Byrd. Dems created the KKK and continued their support by making one of them their leader in the Senate.

Once again, Stupid...
The KKK was founded by a half-dozen Confederate ex-soldiers after the war in 1865. It's never had an affiliation with any political party. And you've been told this a dozen times.

But then you're the same moron who thinks the demographics of a TV channel are "racist" because they show white people so clearly you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Have a Republican politician, of any stature, that was a member of the KKK?

They twist, they turn, they struggle in every way possible to pin the KKK on the Republicans but they can't escape history and facts. The KKK was formed to intimidate Republicans, and the Democrats made the KKK's most famous member their Senatorial leader. Accept it and own it, libs.

Once again, Stupid...

The memory is the second thing to go.... didn't I just mention Edward Jackson?

Ever heard of David Duke?

Still, these are politicians who happen to be KKK; they might also be Presbyterians or lefthanded or Norwegian/Italian; that doesn't make the KKK founded by Presbyterians or lefthanders or Norwegian/Italians. Or Republicans.

This is sailing right over your head, isn't it....

David Duke was rebuked by the GOP. Robert Byrd was embraced by the DNC.

Links?

No?

You simplistic childish morons ascribing personal behaviour to political parties embarrass yourselves. Stupidity gone wild.

Once again, Stupid...

Still, these are politicians who happen to be KKK; they might also be Presbyterians or lefthanded or Norwegian/Italian; that doesn't make the KKK founded by Presbyterians or lefthanders or Norwegian/Italians. Or Republicans.

Hmmm....Jackson, left being gov. of Indiana in 1929, never heard from again after that...Byrd in 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."....He died IN OFFICE in 2010.... Point made! :badgrin::eusa_clap:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#cite_note-20

One would think the Democratic Party would have declined to make Byrd their leader in the Senate (for obvious reasons) but they kept voting for him over and over until he died. They are proud racists, indeed.

One would think the Democratic Party would have declined to make Byrd their leader in the Senate (for obvious reasons) but they kept voting for him over and over until he died. They are proud racists, indeed.

So.... no links. Didn't think so.

Hmmm....Jackson, left being gov. of Indiana in 1929, never heard from again after that...Byrd in 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."....He died IN OFFICE in 2010.... Point made! :badgrin::eusa_clap:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#cite_note-20

1940s... and he ran for office when?

What exactly is the point you're going for here? First you claim a political party invented the KKK, I shot that down. Then you asked for Republican KKK, I gave you two (who unlike Byrd were Klan contemporary with being in office, not decades later). Neither of those parties invented the KKK.

What have we learned?

Last edited:
I love how the libs try to deny their roots. Or their support for the infamous Robert Byrd. :lol:

The only way the pics could be seen as "racist" is if certain folks secretly harbor a sense that blacks are somehow more related to chimps than humans. So the real "racists" are the first ones who reached that conclusion and raised the battle cry. Are they decrying their own sense of guilt?

Were anyone called racists when George Bush was depicted as a chimp?

Is this a racist photo?:
chimp_man.jpg

No, it is just ignorant, just like the pictures of Obama and Michelle as apes....some people are really stupid and the only way they can express themselves is through putting others down.

Hmmm....Jackson, left being gov. of Indiana in 1929, never heard from again after that...Byrd in 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."....He died IN OFFICE in 2010.... Point made! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

What exactly is the point you're going for here? First you claim a political party invented the KKK, I shot that down. Then you asked for Republican KKK, I gave you two. Neither of those parties invented the KKK.

What have we learned?

I've learned you LIE, have no conception of what is perported as the truth as presented by the LIBERAL PBS, and you're a moron! BTW, Byrd was elected in 1953!

"At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865.
Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans.

Rise of the Ku Klux Klan . U.S. Grant: Warrior . WGBH American Experience | PBS

Now :asshole:, please fade away, or do you contend that LIBERAL PBS doesn't know what it's writing?

I love how the libs try to deny their roots. Or their support for the infamous Robert Byrd. :lol:

Classic Biased Sample fallacy. Fallacies are the only way the mentally deficient can debate.

By this logic, all Republicans are Klan (because of Jackson and Duke); all Republicans are racists (ditto), all Republicans are pedophiles (Mark Foley); all Republicans are pervs who pay high-priced hookers to dress them in diapers (David Vitter); all Republicans solicit gay sex in public bathrooms (Larry Craig); all Republicans are election-fixing crooks (Richard Nixon), all Republicans are drunks (Joe McCarthy), drunk drivers (Mike Crapo), sex blackmailers (John Ensign), and I'm sure we could go on all night.

That's why it's a fallacy.

Last edited:
And the twisting, turning, and struggling continues. I haven't heard one liberal condemn Byrd yet. I've heard them make a lot of excuses for him but not one condemnation.

Hmmm....Jackson, left being gov. of Indiana in 1929, never heard from again after that...Byrd in 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."....He died IN OFFICE in 2010.... Point made! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

What exactly is the point you're going for here? First you claim a political party invented the KKK, I shot that down. Then you asked for Republican KKK, I gave you two. Neither of those parties invented the KKK.

What have we learned?

I've learned you LIE, have no conception of what is perported as the truth as presented by the LIBERAL PBS, and you're a moron! BTW, Byrd was elected in 1953!

"At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865.
Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans.

Now :asshole:, please fade away, or do you contend that LIBERAL PBS doesn't know what it's writing?

If you quoted them accurately then apparently not, because the historical fact is the KKK was founded by veteran soldiers, not politicians, on 25 December 1865. Like it or lump it.

Actually your own quote already puts it out: "Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers". Which is what I just said, except they leave out that the founders WERE soldiers.

DUH.

Last edited:

What have we learned?

If you quoted them accurately then apparently not, because the historical fact is the KKK was founded by veteran soldiers, not politicians, on 25 December 1865. Like it or lump it.

Apparently WITHOUT HIGHLIGHTING, you're completely BLIND, besides being stupid!

From the above PBS article! Now SPIN THAT!

What have we learned?

Actually your own quote already puts it out: "Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers". Which is what I just said, except they leave out that the founders WERE soldiers.

DUH.

I like the quick EDIT that you didn't get done in time to cover your ass! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Oh, and where did they leave out that the Confederate soldiers WERE soldiers????? You are MY ENTERTAINMENT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back