The first couple portrayed as apes

But it's wrong to assert that the people who support the Democratic Party - today - are going to be the same people who support the Klu Klux Klan.

Let the people decide once they have ALL the information!

There's no "up in the air decision" to be made. The modern Democratic Party is no friend to the KKK.

The modern Democratic party pushes for things like affirmative action, and open borders, and generally has many more representatives of color than the Republicans. I'm not saying the Republicans "welcome" KKK members - by any means - I'm just saying (using common sense and logic) that the Democratic party is not going to be supported by the KKK for some extremely glaring reasons.

Can you at least admit this?

But this man, up until his death a few years ago was your Democratic parties DEAN....

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

And as to the black issue, even a good many blacks see your party having done nothing for the black man, but giving him bits and pieces, scraps, if you will, off the parties table. Even the chairman of the Black Congressional Caucus , Rep. Emanueal Cleaver said about Obuma..."African Americans would ‘march on the White House’ if Obama wasn’t black."

http://news.yahoo.com/cbc-chairman-african-americans-march-white-house-obama-180941714.html

Obuma has done such a bad job of helping this nations black unemployment that is currently at 12.1 % compared to overall unemployment at 6.7%. Sooner or later these plantation blacks will wake up and say....

o9obdl.jpg

Last edited:
But it's wrong to assert that the people who support the Democratic Party - today - are going to be the same people who support the Klu Klux Klan.

We've had all the information since December 25, 1865 dumbass.

Maybe you mean "let the people decide once I've rewritten the history books", comrade? These half-dozen soldiers are unpersons around an uncampfire that never existed? Or wait, are you saying they created the Democratic Party at the same time? These six guys?

But then faced with the David Dukes and Edward Jacksons, oh no they're "independent", right?

Because we've got anther poster who claims the DP invented the slave trade, 200 years before it was even founded, so you might want to coordinate a common story before you need a whole Council of Nicea to decide what the revised history book is.

Political parties are neither useful, nor temporally static in their philosophy, and to troll around for power points by picking one party, denigrating it and pointing at it as the source of all evil, that's first a useless rhetorical wank and second it ascribes far more power to political parties than they actually have or can ever sustain.

What I'm saying is -- grow up already. Try to post on something higher than a third grade thought level.

Seems I'm posting 2 grades higher than your bullshit! But I must admit, you rants are entertaining!

European soccer fans throw bananas at black soccer players

Racism is not restricted to our borders
Bananas are from the tropics and South America, not from Africa.
Black people are from Africa, not South America.
What is the connection?

Really? Africa doesn't have tropics?

Bananas were brought to the Americas by Portuguese traders --- from West Africa. They're grown all over the world, having probably developed in Indomalaya. My friends in New Orleans grow them.
Imported into Africa from Southeast Asia around 400 CE. So technically, would it would be more racist to throw bananas at Asians?

If depicting a black person in a racist way by exaggerating their physical characteristics was not out of bounds for you liberals when they did it to Condoleeza Rice, it's not out of bounds for someone to do it to the Obamas. So quit your whining.

I take it "SJ" stands for "Strawman Jobber".

There's no "up in the air decision" to be made. The modern Democratic Party is no friend to the KKK.

The modern Democratic party pushes for things like affirmative action, and open borders, and generally has many more representatives of color than the Republicans. I'm not saying the Republicans "welcome" KKK members - by any means - I'm just saying (using common sense and logic) that the Democratic party is not going to be supported by the KKK for some extremely glaring reasons.

But this man, up until his death a few years ago was your Democratic parties DEAN....

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

[/IMG]

If whoever did that photoshop had done his homework, he wouldn't have put stars and bars on a man from West Virginia -- which split off from Virginia (and hence the Confederacy) specifically in objection to the slave status of the latter.

:oops:

But we've already established that history for you is like smallpox; you're pre-inoculated against it.

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

[/IMG]

If whoever did that photoshop had done his homework, he wouldn't have put stars and bars on a man from West Virginia -- which split off from Virginia (and hence the Confederacy) specifically in objection to the slave status of the latter.

But we've already established that history for you is like smallpox; you're pre-inoculated against it.

But a WV KKK member would have supposedly had allegiance to the Confederacy! And your denying that Byrd held the title of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940's?

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

[/IMG]

But a WV KKK member would have supposedly had allegiance to the Confederacy!

What are you, wearing some kind of special anti-history suit right now, treated with new LogicOff®?
Why would a citizen of West Virginia -- which is by definition a rejection of the Confederacy -- be wearing the flag of the country they deliberately seceded from?

Are you wearing a Union Jack right now? Screwball.

Did Edward Jackson wear a Stars & Bars because he was Klan? Warren Harding?

And your denying that Byrd held the title of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940's?

I don't know what the fuck Byrd did in the 1940s; I wasn't even alive then. So where exactly do you read "denial"? Quite a stretch since you don't seem to be able to read anything else...

Last edited:

What are you, wearing some kind of special anti-history suit right now, treated with new LogicOff®?
Why would a citizen of West Virginia -- which is by definition a rejection of the Confederacy -- be wearing the flag of the country they deliberately seceded from?

And your denying that Byrd held the title of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940's?

I don't know what the fuck Byrd did in the 1940s; I wasn't even alive then. So where exactly do you read "denial"? Quite a stretch since you don't seem to be able to read anything else...

Your lack of knowledge of history is certainly amazing. There were Confederate sympathizers all over the Union, and since the KKK in WV, was firmly against the union because of the slave issue, they would have the Confederate flag as an emblem. Were either Jackson or Harding members of the KK as Byrd was...Bird brain?

As I stated, your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE about Byrd's history, makes you one :asshole:

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

[/IMG]

But a WV KKK member would have supposedly had allegiance to the Confederacy! And your denying that Byrd held the title of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940's?

You can condemn Byrd as do I for his membership in the Klan in the 1940s. But you can't condemn his voting record as a Senator for 30 years which did not reflect racism

Your lack of knowledge of history is certainly amazing. There were Confederate sympathizers all over the Union, and since the KKK in WV, was firmly against the union because of the slave issue, they would have the Confederate flag as an emblem. Were either Jackson or Harding members of the KK as Byrd was...Bird brain?

Of course, that's why I mention them ... duh. And they were from Indiana and Ohio. So where's their flag?

All we're talking about here is how sloppy the Photoshop is. We already know it is a Photoshop, which is apparently the kind of counterfeit history you trade in.

As I stated, your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE about Byrd's history, makes you one :asshole:

I'm not the one stupid enough to post a Photoshop of a West Virginian with a Stars & Bars on it, am I?

Tissue? :eusa_boohoo:

You can condemn Byrd as do I for his membership in the Klan in the 1940s. But you can't condemn his voting record as a Senator for 30 years which did not reflect racism

From the site Vagina-boy linked with his Photoshop:
>> I’m not sure what’s more amusing: the 23-year gap on your proof of lifelong racism, or the fact that the thing after the gap is, “Democrat votes against Republican nominee for Supreme Court.”

By this logic, every Senate Republican who voted against Sotomayor is a Latino-hating racist. And every Senate Republican who voted against Ginsburg, Sotomayor, and now Kagan is a sexist woman-hater.

Seriously? It’s okay to dislike a Democratic senator–I have no reason to love Byrd–but it looks bad when you allow those political biases to drive the analysis off a cliff in search of a rhetorical cheap shot.

Suggestion: if the fact [sic] fail to support the argument, then the argument may be flawed. <<

Satire? I don't think that word means what they think it means.

Belgian Newspaper Accused Of Racism For Picture Of Obama And Michelle As Apes

De Morgen apologized for the image in its Monday edition, admitting it was guilty of "bad taste."

"When you consider the fragment apart from its context, which is a properly worked out satirical section, then you don't see the joke but just a picture evoking sheer racism," the newspaper said. "We wrongly assumed that racism is no longer accepted, and that in this way it could be the subject of a joke."

Unigwe, who lives in Belgium, went on to tweet in depth about the controversial spread, noting that the fault lies with Belgian society moreso than De Morgen:

I really can't find the possible humor angle. I guess I need to evolve more, or something.

Blacks have been depicted as monkey and apes for over a hundred years. Dehumanization has always been an important tool of racists.

race-social-construction-1.jpg

Yup, the photo is racist (as is the one of Bush chimp), and the nature of such informs people do not let their children associate with the children of those who publish and or relish such photos. One simply does not associate with such folks; Mother would not let us play with the children of known or suspected Klan members.

The photo, however, is political and thus protected by free speech rules, as it should be. The principle helps separate the wheat from the tares.

The photo of Bush is in poor taste. The photo of Obama is racist
Bush is depicted as an ape to make a statement about his intelligence. Obama is depicted as ape to make a statement about his humanity; that is to remind people that blacks are just apes.

Yup, the photo is racist (as is the one of Bush chimp), and the nature of such informs people do not let their children associate with the children of those who publish and or relish such photos. One simply does not associate with such folks; Mother would not let us play with the children of known or suspected Klan members.

The photo, however, is political and thus protected by free speech rules, as it should be. The principle helps separate the wheat from the tares.

Bush is depicted as an ape to make a statement about his intelligence. Obama is depicted as ape to make a statement about his humanity; that is to remind people that blacks are just apes.
That's how you interpret it because that's how you think of them.

Nope.

Ever since I can remember, Backs have been depicted as apes to convince people that blacks are not really human. This supports the theory which was popular in the early 20th century that blacks, not whites were descendants of apes. Once you dehumanize people, denying basic human right is an easy step. It's been done with the Chinese, Japanese, Blacks, and Jews.

Last edited:

Once again, life on Planet Moron where to use a racial stereotype isn't racism, but to understand what a racial stereotype is, IS racism. A racist's paradise where ignorance is status.

That's almost as stupid as claiming the demographics of a news channel are "racist" because they show white people are watching.

Oh wait - forgot whose post I was reading.
Fucking wacko.

Funny how the liberals keep referring to black people as looking like apes. And they say conservatives are the racists. Maybe that's why they always defend and make excuses for their Exalted Cyclops Senator, Bob Byrd. Dems created the KKK and continued their support by making one of them their leader in the Senate.

Flopper accurately interprets how S.J. and his ilk think of blacks.

Perhaps if black Democratic politicians didn't advertise their unbelievable stupidity, it would help in many peoples perception of them being dumb as a chimp!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q]Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back