🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first same sex incestuous marriage

Weren't we assured that gays couldn't be this perverted?

Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested after alleged incestuous marriage

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

Yeah- God said only Dads get to fuck their daughters! That's why men have children. They are perverts!
You're an idiot.

You have a problem with me using sarcasm and hyperbole to point out how idiotic the OP is?
You're comparing apples to oranges.
Apples and oranges are both types of fruit that grow on trees. They both are high in sugar (frutose) and are good sources of fiber.

Now please people (not just OOM), quit getting your panties in a wad about comparing things that are not exactly the same in every aspect. The things that the do have in common make such comparisons perfectly reasonable.

And who is trying to justify anything?

The woman in the OP first married her son- and then her daughter.

I think both are wrong.

That just means that you're a hateful, ignorant bigot, just the same as those of us who disagree with homosexual mockeries of marriage, and just the same as those of us who think that a man claiming to “identify as female” is not female, and that no genuine female should be forced to share restrooms, dressing rooms, bathing facilities, and such with h'orsh'/it.

Last edited:
Once perversion is accepted as normal, it is all normalized. Once same sex marriage was legalized there are no arguments against incestuous marriages or plural marriages. It doesn't matter whether they are homosexual or heterosexual.
The ol' "slippery slope" argument eh?

WTF: do you not understand that legal marriage DOES NOT REQUIRE SEXUAL CONTACT? Incest is ILLEGAL REGARDLESS OF MARITAL STATUS.

So what rational legal basis is there to deny this to any two people.
Ah, but soon people will be marrying goats, and dogs and refrigerators.
You know how the argument goes.

Nice deflection. Just admit your bigotry and leave.

There's nothing bigoted about saying that it's not normal to have sex with your own children or saying that marriage is meant to be between a man and a woman.

Oh, but you miss my point.

This is now about the 14th amendment and what the left used "compelling state interest to deny a protected right"

Prior to the change, family marriage was forbidden because......

Marriage was between a Man and a Woman, not too closely related.

Even within the law, a law that did not require sexual relations, a protection was clear againt incest that hurts innocent children and future generations.

Once you eliminate "One Man and One Woman", from the law, the following "not to closely related" makes absolutely no sense unless...........

You ASSUME MARRIAGE IN IT'S TRADITIONAL FORM.

OH FUCK! HOW CAN THAT BE

Can you name another contractual arrangement, LLC, legal partnerships, etc. that denies entrance because the parties might have sex? Or more to the point, they must be entering the arrangement for the purpose of having sex?

I can't

Last edited:
Once perversion is accepted as normal, it is all normalized. Once same sex marriage was legalized there are no arguments against incestuous marriages or plural marriages. It doesn't matter whether they are homosexual or heterosexual.
Are you denying the existence of slopes that are slippery? Have you ever been snow skiing?

Sometimes the slippery slope argument is valid.

Are you denying the existence of slopes that are slippery? Have you ever been snow skiing?

I demonstrated its reality.

There's nothing bigoted about saying that it's not normal to have sex with your own children or saying that marriage is meant to be between a man and a woman.

Fixed it for you. There is no “meant to be” that belongs in that sentence. Marriage, by definition, is, has always been, and will always be, between a man and a woman. It is established as such by God and by nature, and no mortal government has the power nor the authority to define it otherwise.

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

Yeah- God said only Dads get to fuck their daughters! That's why men have children. They are perverts!
You're an idiot.

You have a problem with me using sarcasm and hyperbole to point out how idiotic the OP is?
Apples and oranges are both types of fruit that grow on trees. They both are high in sugar (frutose) and are good sources of fiber.

Now please people (not just OOM), quit getting your panties in a wad about comparing things that are not exactly the same in every aspect. The things that the do have in common make such comparisons perfectly reasonable.

What about comparing apples to carrots and oranges to potatoes?

You're an idiot.

Comparing being left handed to sexual perversion is a huge difference.

Fixed it for you. There is no “meant to be” that belongs in that sentence. Marriage, by definition, is, has always been, and will always be, between a man and a woman. It is established as such by God and by nature, and no mortal government has the power nor the authority to define it otherwise.

Yes defined by God and nature and all Governments and Special Interest Groups have no business interfering in marriage.

Yes defined by God and nature and all Governments and Special Interest Groups have no business interfering in marriage.

I agree because they ain't very good at it. In fact, it's become laughable.

Marriage just became a business relationship.

It's simply a small corporate entity, and they now want selected folks denied from forming one.

Kinda nuts folks

WTF: do you not understand that legal marriage DOES NOT REQUIRE SEXUAL CONTACT? Incest is ILLEGAL REGARDLESS OF MARITAL STATUS.

This is now about the 14th amendment and what the left used "compelling state interest to deny a protected right"

Even within the law, a law that did not require sexual relations, a protection was clear againt incest that hurts innocent children and future generations.

Once you eliminate "One Man and One Woman", from the law, the following "not to closely related" makes absolutely no sense unless...........

OH FUCK! HOW CAN THAT BE

Can you name another contractual arrangement, LLC, legal partnerships, etc. that denies entrance because the parties might have sex? Or more to the point, they must be entering the arrangement for the purpose of having sex?

I can't

How are people meant to determine if two people in a marriage are having sex or are celibate?

OH FUCK! HOW CAN THAT BE

I can't

How are people meant to determine if two people in a marriage are having sex or are celibate?

The government has no right to that information.

How do they know the partners in an family based LLC are not?

Stage shows?

You're an idiot.

What about comparing apples to carrots and oranges to potatoes?
Nothing wrong with that.

You're an idiot.

Point taken, but there is no need to be picking on the apple and orange comparisons as the fruits really do have a lot in common.

OH FUCK! HOW CAN THAT BE

I can't

The government has no right to that information.

How do they know the partners in an family based LLC are not?

Stage shows?

Of course the Government has no right to that information.

I demonstrated its reality.
It's been reality throughout history, especially during very cold periods.

You're an idiot.

Point taken, but there is no need to be picking on the apple and orange comparisons as the fruits really do have a lot in common.

I vote Pineapple :smoke:

Do you usually smoke after eating pineapple. Are you implying that pineapple is like having sex? Have you ever eaten pineapple with your son or daughter? You Pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you usually smoke after eating pineapple. Are you implying that pineapple is like having sex? Have you ever eaten pineapple with your son or daughter? You Pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny :lol:

Forum List

Back