The five worst states for blacks.

It was on my MSN home page.

I taught in 65%+ black schools, for 23 of my 25 years, and the plight of poor blacks does concern me, legitimately.

Now, back to my preconceived notion that it would be the deep, dirty South that rated as the worse five states for blacks.

Does the list surprise you too, or do you not trust MSN, or take issue with the polling criteria?
Wow, how can blacks succeed when racist assholes like you are allowed to teach. Talk about the core issue...I think we just uncovered one.
I had lots of black kids that were successful in life.

And I scored 95th percentile on every evaluation they could throw at me in 25 years.

So fuck yourself.
Fuck you...a racist teacher is part of the problem. If you were still teaching, I would find out where and point to your posts for the school board, racist asshole.
So what, I was a tenured union member.
Union members don`t have or need tenure. Lie much?

Are you a complete fuckin' idiot?

Of course union members have tenure in tenure states.

Where do you get your "facts"?

No such thing as best or worst for black people or white people or purple people or green people, there is only in which state the whiners shine loudest.

Wow, how can blacks succeed when racist assholes like you are allowed to teach. Talk about the core issue...I think we just uncovered one.

And I scored 95th percentile on every evaluation they could throw at me in 25 years.

So fuck yourself.
Fuck you...a racist teacher is part of the problem. If you were still teaching, I would find out where and point to your posts for the school board, racist asshole.

Tenure is the second worst thing that ever happened to positions in life which normally and logically need to be earned.

The biggest crime against humanity is unions.

WTF does a holiday have to do with this list?

Which by the way is bogus anyway. As if a particular state has polices which prohibits blacks from succeeding.
What is the reason for the differences? The weather?

By all means then post some Wisconsin laws which make it a worse state for blacks than say New York..

Actually, I would think Illinois would be number one , don't they have more dead blacks a year than any other state? Seems like Wisconsin with only 6% black population, at least blacks stand a pretty good chance of not being shot to death by other blacks.
Being 6% of the population doesn't mean the state has no black neighborhoods. Blacks die in Illinois because of Chicago's gun laws, i.e., policy.

Still, is it the weather that makes the difference? The foliage? Dairy cows?
It's not the "gun laws" that are murdering the negroes in Chicagoland.
If there were no such thing as a 'gun' they would be murdering each other over a fucking pair of Nikes with pointed sticks and rocks.
Wait a minute! Isn't that what they are still using all over West Africa and have been since the dawn of time?

Arkansas was no 10.....

Arkansas is a disgrace. Their Confederate Memorial Day was specifically set so that every year it falls on the EXACT SAME day as Martin Luther King day. It's unbelievable.
Which Holiday is older?

Guess.
I don't celebrate either one, but I would think MLK would be the most recent.

Really don't care.

Another preconceived notion I imagine.

I found an article saying MLK day is 13 years older. But I can't find much else.

Texas celebrates Robert E. Lee's birthday which sometimes falls on MLK day which isn't so bad. But if Arkanses went out of its way so that it falls specifically on MLK day then that's messed up.

Bill and Hillary would be so proud.

After all ... Bill said Obama is qualified to carry his bags and nothing more.

So fuck yourself.

Tenure is the second worst thing that ever happened to positions in life which normally and logically need to be earned.

Tenure and unions can cover for incompetence.

Tenure and unions are also what keeps a History teacher with a Master's + 30 from being fired to make room for a football coach with a General Studies degree.

Arkansas is a disgrace. Their Confederate Memorial Day was specifically set so that every year it falls on the EXACT SAME day as Martin Luther King day. It's unbelievable.
Which Holiday is older?

Guess.

Really don't care.

I found an article saying MLK day is 13 years older. But I can't find much else.

Texas celebrates Robert E. Lee's birthday which sometimes falls on MLK day which isn't so bad. But if Arkanses went out of its way so that it falls specifically on MLK day then that's messed up.

I thought he said Obama was qualified to serve the coffee, or, was that Teddy Kennedy?

WTF does a holiday have to do with this list?

Which by the way is bogus anyway. As if a particular state has polices which prohibits blacks from succeeding.
What is the reason for the differences? The weather?

By all means then post some Wisconsin laws which make it a worse state for blacks than say New York..

Actually, I would think Illinois would be number one , don't they have more dead blacks a year than any other state? Seems like Wisconsin with only 6% black population, at least blacks stand a pretty good chance of not being shot to death by other blacks.
Being 6% of the population doesn't mean the state has no black neighborhoods. Blacks die in Illinois because of Chicago's gun laws, i.e., policy.

Still, is it the weather that makes the difference? The foliage? Dairy cows?
It's not the "gun laws" that are murdering the negroes in Chicagoland.
If there were no such thing as a 'gun' they would be murdering each other over a fucking pair of Nikes with pointed sticks and rocks.
Wait a minute! Isn't that what they are still using all over West Africa and have been since the dawn of time?
The AK47 replaced sticks and rocks decades ago.

For that matter, more wildlife has been slaughtered by the AK47 than by all the "sportsmen" on safari in the last 200 years.

Tenure and unions are also what keeps a History teacher with a Master's + 30 from being fired to make room for a football coach with a General Studies degree.

I don't mind tenure, but in many states the teachers' unions are entirely too strong.

I don't mind tenure, but in many states the teachers' unions are entirely too strong.
In some states they have no power at all.

I freely admit tenure and unions can cover for incompetent teachers.

That said, no incompetent teacher can escape a properly written documentation of incompetence by a competent principal.

Which Holiday is older?

Guess.

Really don't care.

I thought he said Obama was qualified to serve the coffee, or, was that Teddy Kennedy?

Hey, hey. Sir Ted has been knighted by God.

Show some respect!!!

Really don't care.

Hey, hey. Sir Ted has been knighted by God.

Show some respect!!!

How is this?

2epkmm1.jpg

You are really quite obsessed with black people, now aren't you.

Why is that?

I taught in 65%+ black schools, for 23 of my 25 years, and the plight of poor blacks does concern me, legitimately.

Now, back to my preconceived notion that it would be the deep, dirty South that rated as the worse five states for blacks.

Does the list surprise you too, or do you not trust MSN, or take issue with the polling criteria?

So fuck yourself.
I was a union member for 35 years but that`s not tenure a-hole. Dozens of union members were canned while I was employed with this company. See the difference? Even Stephanie called to say you`re an idiot.

So fuck yourself.
I was a union member for 35 years but that`s not tenure a-hole. Dozens of union members were canned while I was employed with this company. See the difference? Even Stephanie called to say you`re an idiot.

Maybe learn to read?

You are really quite obsessed with black people, now aren't you.

Why is that?

You can believe people like Statisikhengst automatically thought it was one of the States you listed then discounted the polls because it wasn't.

Forum List

Back