The five worst states for blacks.

WTF does a holiday have to do with this list?

Which by the way is bogus anyway. As if a particular state has polices which prohibits blacks from succeeding.
What is the reason for the differences? The weather?

By all means then post some Wisconsin laws which make it a worse state for blacks than say New York..

Actually, I would think Illinois would be number one , don't they have more dead blacks a year than any other state? Seems like Wisconsin with only 6% black population, at least blacks stand a pretty good chance of not being shot to death by other blacks.
Being 6% of the population doesn't mean the state has no black neighborhoods. Blacks die in Illinois because of Chicago's gun laws, i.e., policy.

Still, is it the weather that makes the difference? The foliage? Dairy cows?

Oh please do explain how the gun laws themselves cause black deaths LOL this should be a riot.

Which by the way is bogus anyway. As if a particular state has polices which prohibits blacks from succeeding.

By all means then post some Wisconsin laws which make it a worse state for blacks than say New York..

Actually, I would think Illinois would be number one , don't they have more dead blacks a year than any other state? Seems like Wisconsin with only 6% black population, at least blacks stand a pretty good chance of not being shot to death by other blacks.
Being 6% of the population doesn't mean the state has no black neighborhoods. Blacks die in Illinois because of Chicago's gun laws, i.e., policy.

Oh please do explain how the gun laws themselves cause black deaths LOL this should be a riot.
Are Chicago's gun laws not extremely liberal?

What is your explanation for these differences? In death rates by gunshot? In success rates?

Just throw something out there, and we can discuss our opinions, mine being government policy and yours being whatever.

What is your explanation for these differences? In death rates by gunshot? In success rates?

Just throw something out there, and we can discuss our opinions, mine being government policy and yours being whatever.

I asked you a SPECIFIC question.

How does Illinois's draconian gun laws cause the high number of shootings of blacks in that state.

How does Illinois's draconian gun laws cause the high number of shootings of blacks in that state.
Actually, you're avoiding our premise. You said policy is not the reason for differences in success rates. I asked you what was.

Remember that premise? I first asked YOU a specific question.

If these differences are not because of policy, then what is the reason for them?

Actually, you're avoiding our premise. You said policy is not the reason for differences in success rates. I asked you what was.

If these differences are not because of policy, then what is the reason for them?

I have no idea what the reason is, in fact that is why I called the entire list bogus, because their criteria is nonsense. No state has any policies which make life harder on any particular race, because those laws would be you know illegal.

I have no idea what the reason is, in fact that is why I called the entire list bogus, because their criteria is nonsense. No state has any policies which make life harder on any particular race, because those laws would be you know illegal.
This discussion is not about differences among races. It's about differences among states.

This discussion is not about differences among races. It's about differences among states.

What are you babbling about?

You believe the list is relevant,the onus is on YOU to provide evidence of what Wisconsin does that makes it so bad for blacks.

Are you new to debating?

You believe the list is relevant,the onus is on YOU to provide evidence of what Wisconsin does that makes it so bad for blacks.

Are you new to debating?
I don't see it being in last place for very much longer, now that it has turned red.

Are you new to debating?
I don't see it being in last place for very much longer, now that it has turned red.

In other words, you are talking out of your ass and can't provide ANY concrete reasons why you believe this list is valid.

Moron, learn how to debate.

Lol wut?

Blacks die in Chicago because they are uncivilized morons fighting over imaginary turf lines & drugs.

Has NOTHING to do with legislation

Lol wut?

Blacks die in Chicago because they are uncivilized morons fighting over imaginary turf lines & drugs.

Exactly my point. Notice he couldn't post one single bit of legislation that made Wisconsin the worst state for blacks to live in. All he could manage was "blue state "

Lol wut?

the ones who usually end up getting shot though is some poor kid who just happens to be in-between those uncivilized morons when they start shooting.........

I'm still waiting for a reason other than legislation for blacks not being as successful in these states as they are in other states.

I'm still waiting for a reason other than legislation for blacks not being as successful in these states as they are in other states.

Hey dummy, YOU claimed that legislation made blacks less successful, prove that claim, stop asking people to prove something else.

You are really quite obsessed with black people, now aren't you.

Why is that?
It was on my MSN home page.

I taught in 65%+ black schools, for 23 of my 25 years, and the plight of poor blacks does concern me, legitimately.

Now, back to my preconceived notion that it would be the deep, dirty South that rated as the worse five states for blacks.

Does the list surprise you too, or do you not trust MSN, or take issue with the polling criteria?
Wow, how can blacks succeed when racist assholes like you are allowed to teach. Talk about the core issue...I think we just uncovered one.

Lol wut?

In Los Angeles and New York, do they not engage in turf wars as well? Is the death rate by gunshot for these people lower than it is for their Chicago contemporaries?

Wisconsin has a lot of people of German heritage...thus the hate makes it difficult for blacks. It has nothing to do with legislation and everything tp do with Germans perverting the American way with their hate gene.

Hey dummy, YOU claimed that legislation made blacks less successful, prove that claim, stop asking people to prove something else.
You said it doesn't. Have you already forgot the claim you made? Can you support that claim? What, again, is the reason for the lower success rates?

Wisconsin has a lot of people of German heritage...thus the hate makes it difficult for blacks. It has nothing to do with legislation and everything tp do with Germans perverting the American way with their hate gene.
American kindergarten began there. Liberals love welfare, like government education.

Damn Germans. Liberals, all of them.

Forum List

Back