The five worst states for blacks.

I'm still waiting for a reason other than legislation for blacks not being as successful in these states as they are in other states.

Hey dummy, YOU claimed that legislation made blacks less successful, prove that claim, stop asking people to prove something else.
You said it doesn't. Have you already forgot the claim you made? Can you support that claim? What, again, is the reason for the lower success rates?
Oh, yea, I remember what you said. You said you have no clue, but you know it's not policy.

:rofl:

I'm still waiting for a reason other than legislation for blacks not being as successful in these states as they are in other states.

Hey dummy, YOU claimed that legislation made blacks less successful, prove that claim, stop asking people to prove something else.
You said it doesn't. Have you already forgot the claim you made? Can you support that claim? What, again, is the reason for the lower success rates?
Oh, yea, I remember what you said. You said you have no clue, but you know it's not policy.

:rofl:

Correct, and you claimed it was government policy, so I asked you to post which policies and you responded with

"ghgmagagma blue state ghamgdaga "

The 5 Worst States for Black Americans

I would have sworn the article would have listed Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia.

I am not surprised. While there have always been (will always be) pockets of racism in the deep south, it simply doesn't live up to the hype of the stereotype. Perhaps it may have 50-60 years ago, but there have been some very significant social events since that time. Those have radically changed "hearts and minds" as it were.

I point this out sometimes in this debate, if you look at the list of major racial turmoil, riots and looting, demonstrations and protests... you will note that very few of them are in the deep south. Through several generations now, children born and raised in the deep south have been taught in school (every year) about some aspect of their past history regarding slavery and civil rights. These are deeply profound to our national history but in the South, they are our historical legacy. Year after year, black and white students have sat in their desks next to each other and studied about Governor Wallace, Governor Maddox, Selma-Montgomery, Rosa Parks, MLK. While other state histories are rich with other focus, ours is primarily centered on this one thing.

So a strange thing has happened as a result of this, and that is the overall perception change among those of us in these states who've been raised through this post-civil rights era. Because of our horrid past, our shame has been pounded over our heads and into our heads, year after year through several generations. This has caused both blacks and whites in the south to be more sensitive and conscious of our own personal prejudices when dealing with one another. Not in all cases, not in all communities, but by-and-large through a predominance of communities across the deep south.

I live in Wisconsin, and it's the WORST state for blacks... :lol:

1. WISCONSIN
> Pct. residents black: 6.2%

> Black homeownership rate: 28.1% (7th lowest)

> Black incarceration rate: 4,042 per 100,000 people (3rd highest)

> Black unemployment rate: 15.0% (tied-11th highest)

> Unemployment rate, all people: 6.7% (21st lowest)

Based on our index, Wisconsin is the worst state for black Americans. Typical black Wisconsin households made roughly half the white median household income, a wider income gap than in the majority of states. Wisconsin’s black residents were also far less likely than white residents to have health insurance, with a gap of more than 30 percentage points. Black Americans in Wisconsin are at a much greater risk of death than their white peers as well, which could be due in part to poor health coverage. There were 980 deaths per 100,000 people among Wisconsin’s black population — one of the highest rates nationwide. This figure represents 288 more deaths than the comparable rate for white residents, nearly the largest gap reviewed. Black Wisconsin residents were also nearly 10 times more likely than white residents to go to prison, nearly the largest gap. Black children in Wisconsin had worse educational outcomes than both their white classmates and their black peers in other states. Milwaukee led the nation of most racially-segregated U.S. cities, which may actually make the problem in Wisconsin more a problem for Milwaukee, where the vast majority of the state’s black population lives.

The 5 Worst States for Black Americans

What is the reason for the differences? The weather?

By all means then post some Wisconsin laws which make it a worse state for blacks than say New York..

Actually, I would think Illinois would be number one , don't they have more dead blacks a year than any other state? Seems like Wisconsin with only 6% black population, at least blacks stand a pretty good chance of not being shot to death by other blacks.
Being 6% of the population doesn't mean the state has no black neighborhoods. Blacks die in Illinois because of Chicago's gun laws, i.e., policy.

Still, is it the weather that makes the difference? The foliage? Dairy cows?

Oh please do explain how the gun laws themselves cause black deaths LOL this should be a riot.
Are Chicago's gun laws not extremely liberal?

What is your explanation for these differences? In death rates by gunshot? In success rates?

Just throw something out there, and we can discuss our opinions, mine being government policy and yours being whatever.

I asked you a SPECIFIC question.

How does Illinois's draconian gun laws cause the high number of shootings of blacks in that state.
Any fool knows the answer, only outlaws have guns.

You are really quite obsessed with black people, now aren't you.

Why is that?
It was on my MSN home page.

I taught in 65%+ black schools, for 23 of my 25 years, and the plight of poor blacks does concern me, legitimately.

Now, back to my preconceived notion that it would be the deep, dirty South that rated as the worse five states for blacks.

Does the list surprise you too, or do you not trust MSN, or take issue with the polling criteria?
Wow, how can blacks succeed when racist assholes like you are allowed to teach. Talk about the core issue...I think we just uncovered one.
I had lots of black kids that were successful in life.

And I scored 95th percentile on every evaluation they could throw at me in 25 years.

So fuck yourself.

What does "worst for Black Americans" actually mean? Does it mean that the laws in those states tend to be racist? Does it mean that White on Black crime is rampant? Does it mean that federal laws against discrimination don't apply? Or is is an emotion based opinion by some dumb assed hypocrite liberal columnist who probably lives in a gated community?

Why is that?

I taught in 65%+ black schools, for 23 of my 25 years, and the plight of poor blacks does concern me, legitimately.

Now, back to my preconceived notion that it would be the deep, dirty South that rated as the worse five states for blacks.

Does the list surprise you too, or do you not trust MSN, or take issue with the polling criteria?
Wow, how can blacks succeed when racist assholes like you are allowed to teach. Talk about the core issue...I think we just uncovered one.

And I scored 95th percentile on every evaluation they could throw at me in 25 years.

So fuck yourself.
Fuck you...a racist teacher is part of the problem. If you were still teaching, I would find out where and point to your posts for the school board, racist asshole.

What does "worst for Black Americans" actually mean? Does it mean that the laws in those states tend to be racist? Does it mean that White on Black crime is rampant? Does it mean that federal laws against discrimination don't apply? Or is is an emotion based opinion by some dumb assed hypocrite liberal columnist who probably lives in a gated community?
Actually, the link gave a very specific description of the measure used.

Why is that?

So fuck yourself.
Fuck you...a racist teacher is part of the problem. If you were still teaching, I would find out where and point to your posts for the school board, racist asshole.
So what, I was a tenured union member.

Why is that?

So fuck yourself.
Not after the race hustlers got through with your racist ass.

So fuck yourself.
Not after the race hustlers got through with your racist ass.
Could you translate from idiot to American?

Why is that?

So fuck yourself.
Union members don`t have or need tenure. Lie much?

Actually, the link gave a very specific description of the measure used.
Does "worst for Black Americans" mean that laws against discrimination in the housing market don't apply in some states? Does it mean that there is a standing assumption that Blacks will commit a crime and they are likely more likely to be arrested in one state than another? Does it mean that Blacks tend to be more ignorant in some states and less qualified to get a job despite all sorts of regulations that ensure "equal opportunity"? Isn't it time that the liberal media and the democrat party stops treating Blacks as though they were part of a plantation that had to be cared for by the federal government?

Forum List

Back