The Flag belong to what Country ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, there the picture of the flag. it will be country flag or a province, town, and so on.

7518.png

Last edited:
Bhutan.

I plugged the image into tineye.com and that's what I came up with.

I have no idea where Bhutan is or what they do for fun there, but that's their flag.

Bhutan.

I have no idea where Bhutan is or what they do for fun there, but that's their flag.
I am not very good with Country flag actually :laugh: some are easy other well more difficult for sure.
Do you want to bring a new flag or you want me to do it ?

Ok. I'll play, since I like playing with girls. :04:

Does it have to be a country?

_15th_Northwest_Arkansas_Infantry_Van_Dorn_Pattern.jpg

Bhutan.

Bhutan is in the Himalayas, nestled between India and China.

Allrighty. But that doesn't tell me what they do for fun there. Yak races? Making snow angels or having snowball fights?

Here's one which was at one time a former French colony, where no self-respecting Frenchman would go these days, unless he wants to end up in a cannibal's pot...

450px-Flag_of_French_Sudan_%281958-1959%29.svg.png

Bhutan.

Allrighty. But that doesn't tell me what they do for fun there. Yak races? Making snow angels or having snowball fights?

Considering the terrain I'd guess they stare at the wonder of Nature. And when they feel energetic a nice hike or mountain climb.

Bhutan.

Considering the terrain I'd guess they stare at the wonder of Nature. And when they feel energetic a nice hike or mountain climb.

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch who would rip your heart out and eat it while it's still beating.

I'd rather stay off of those mountains.

Here's one which was at one time a former French colony, where no self-respecting Frenchman would go these days, unless he wants to end up in a cannibal's pot...

450px-Flag_of_French_Sudan_%281958-1959%29.svg.png
Flag of Sudan French

Forum List

Back