The Flynn prosecution now stands exposed as massive FBI and DOJ abuse of power

Flynn will not go to jail.

His Judge is as crazy as a sprayed roach, but even he will not send this 30 year combat veteran to jail.

The question is if those who illegally pursued him will go to jail. Both Strzok and Pienta should already be behind bars, along with McCabe. There is still hope for Justice on them.

The truth is------------->indicting any of those, or all of those people would be good, but not good enough. If that is the best they can do, we are going to hear how they were rogue and had nothing really to do with governance.

Nope, nope. They have got to get someone on high to change the narrative totally. Somebody who was attending those clandestine cabinet meetings in the Whitehouse, so that where the trail leads is obvious, even to the most cynical deniers on this board.

For me, give me Clapper, Brennan, or Yates, with a little bit of Rice mixed in as at least 1 indictment of ANY of them, and their whole house of cards comes tumbling down quickly for 2020, and beyond. It finally outs the MSM too, and all of the deflecting any of them try after that, nobody will listen to or believe!
_______

I agree with all this, but after three long years of waiting, HOPE is hard to hang onto.

Of the big dogs, I think Comey may be most at risk, and maybe Brennan.

For reasons I can't really defend, I take hope that Clinesmith, that little turd, has not yet been indicted---he is SURE to be indicted, and the delay must mean they are at work on the bigger fish---perhaps with him helping, as he is precisely the Pussy Hat wearing Ass-Clown who would sell his own mother to stay out of jail where he can be the bride of Big Bubba for a year or so.

Justice delayed is justice denied; yet patience comes to those who wait. Sane American find themselves at a frontier between these two old tenets.

________

That op-ed was idiotic and a complete distortion of the truth.
that seems to be the norm these days.

the bottom line is obama's FBI/DOJ has been busted several times now for falsifying evidence, yet you cry FOUL and LIES and the sort. but you have zero issue pushing an agenda against trump based on heresay and speculation and some mythical "people go to jail on circumstantial evidence all the time!" and never once proved it with a case or 2.

this is the world we're all creating. just that the left seems to be leading the way.

Therr was no falsifying of evidence. That’s why the op-Ed is garbage.
uh huh

forgive me if I simply think you are full of shit.

you speak specifically in vague terms. come back when you actually say something l.

Basically everything Flynn has been saying about this case since he switched lawyers has been bogus. The right wing media has been making unsubstantiated allegations as well.

There was no falsifying of evidence. No evidence was withheld. Flynn wasn’t ambushed. They never denied him a lawyer. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The agents never stated they didn’t believe he was lying. Lisa Page proofread the report. She didn’t alter it substantively, just rewrote some sections which were badly worded.

The case isn’t collapsing. Flynn pled guilty before a court (under oath) and to get they reversed he has so show some good reason as to why he would have lied to them (or why his lies were immaterial) and so far that isn’t forthcoming. His judge hasn’t been impressed by his new counsel and it’s an outside chance he’s allowed to withdraw his plea.

Although I very much hope he does. I want to see this trial.

the bottom line is obama's FBI/DOJ has been busted several times now for falsifying evidence, yet you cry FOUL and LIES and the sort. but you have zero issue pushing an agenda against trump based on heresay and speculation and some mythical "people go to jail on circumstantial evidence all the time!" and never once proved it with a case or 2.

this is the world we're all creating. just that the left seems to be leading the way.

uh huh

you speak specifically in vague terms. come back when you actually say something l.

Basically everything Flynn has been saying about this case since he switched lawyers has been bogus. The right wing media has been making unsubstantiated allegations as well.

There was no falsifying of evidence. No evidence was withheld. Flynn wasn’t ambushed. They never denied him a lawyer. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The agents never stated they didn’t believe he was lying. Lisa Page proofread the report. She didn’t alter it substantively, just rewrote some sections which were badly worded.

The case isn’t collapsing. Flynn pled guilty before a court (under oath) and to get they reversed he has so show some good reason as to why he would have lied to them (or why his lies were immaterial) and so far that isn’t forthcoming. His judge hasn’t been impressed by his new counsel and it’s an outside chance he’s allowed to withdraw his plea.

list this "right wing media" and specific examples.

you don't have enough credibility for me to even THINK about taking you on face value. you ran away when i asked for "circumstantial" proof to your claims and all you are doing here is saying shit w/o proof or links.

now no - i won't get too caught up in a fox news headline but at least i have a headline / link to point to as reference.

you? all you got is NO - THAT'S NOT IT!!!

and have yet to back up shit.

There was no falsifying of evidence. Your two articles have no evidence of this. Sara Carter’s article specialties on the effect of the IG report. The Federalist claims that misconduct with Page’s FISA application somehow exonerates Flynn which is absurd.

Both sources are hacks.

There was no falsifying of evidence. Your two articles have no evidence of this. Sara Carter’s article specialties on the effect of the IG report. The Federalist claims that misconduct with Page’s FISA application somehow exonerates Flynn which is absurd.

Both sources are hacks.
but at least we have sources.

all we get from you is this shit.

uh huh

you don't have enough credibility for me to even THINK about taking you on face value. you ran away when i asked for "circumstantial" proof to your claims and all you are doing here is saying shit w/o proof or links.

now no - i won't get too caught up in a fox news headline but at least i have a headline / link to point to as reference.

The NY Post article is a good example. All the allegations in it are bogus. The Sara Carter and Federalist article are also bogus.

There’s nothing to these allegations.

I’ve provided proof when asked. You don’t listen. Don’t pretend otherwise.

Both sources are hacks.

Your sources are shit which you eat up with a stupid grin of your face claiming it’s delicious. I explained why the sources were mistaken. You haven’t provided anything.

Seriously, read the Federalist piece. It’s desperate. It claims that because the FBI cheated on Page’s FISA application, then that means they shouldn’t prosecute Flynn. It doesn’t even make sense.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Carter Page FISA warrant lacked probable cause, DOJ admits in declassified assessment

Two Carter Page FISA warrants by FBI declared ‘not valid’
This isn’t about Page. Look at the thread title. This is about Flynn.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/the-f...xposed-as-massive-fbi-and-doj-abuse-of-power/

"Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding “no indication” that Flynn had lied to them. But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzok’s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise. And that’s the entire basis of the charges against him."

more altering things to get your "evidence".

Some folks need to go to jail behind this BS.

Carter Page FISA warrant lacked probable cause, DOJ admits in declassified assessment

The roots of the Flynn case are in the Page Case, you moron... Fruit of the Poisonous Tree...

. His judge hasn’t been impressed by his new counsel and it’s an outside chance he’s allowed to withdraw his plea.
Are you that clueless ??
Judge Sullivan was appointed by Bill Clinton.

No slight possibility of conflicts of interest here ?

What conflict of interest? Sullivan has a lifetime appointment. Clinton has no power over him.

Both sources are hacks.

Your sources are shit which you eat up with a stupid grin of your face claiming it’s delicious. I explained why the sources were mistaken. You haven’t provided anything.

Seriously, read the Federalist piece. It’s desperate. It claims that because the FBI cheated on Page’s FISA application, then that means they shouldn’t prosecute Flynn. It doesn’t even make sense.
i post them as talking points, nothing more. i'm sorry you seem to carry around bad visuals in your head but there's likely plenty of room since you don't do much else with it.

feel free to counter with more than your blithering denials.

The roots of the Flynn case are in the Page Case, you moron... Fruit of the Poisonous Tree...
The roots of the Flynn case are not in the Page case.

They’re completely separate. Do you ever feel the need to be accurate?

do you ever feel the need to post sources for your crap?

so far that's a huge no. but yet you go all butthurt when i don't "debate civilly" with you.

uh huh

The NY Post article is a good example. All the allegations in it are bogus. The Sara Carter and Federalist article are also bogus.

There’s nothing to these allegations.

I’ve provided proof when asked. You don’t listen. Don’t pretend otherwise.
LOL....

Keep your head impacted.... The evidence is massive and damning. Its sad that you are so easily duped... You're so invested in this lie you can not escape its grasp and you look very foolish.

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

Now that's funny;

You dont even have a clue how it all started... How can anyone debate you when you are ignorant of the facts?

Just talking points? So it's not intended to be factual statements.

Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding “no indication” that Flynn had lied to them.

This is a mischaracterization of what was said. This has been repeated ad nauseam.

“What I recall telling the House Intelligence Committee is that the agents observed none of the common indicia of lying — physical manifestations, changes in tone, changes in pace — that would indicate the person I’m interviewing knows they’re telling me stuff that ain’t true,” Comey said. “They didn’t see that here. It was a natural conversation, answered fully their questions, didn’t avoid. That notwithstanding, they concluded he was lying.”

AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Flynn didn't lie to FBI

But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzok’s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise.

There's zero evidence for this .

How am I supposed to provide evidence to disprove the allegations being made? Shouldn't you provide evidence for your allegations?

Forum List

Back