The Flynn prosecution now stands exposed as massive FBI and DOJ abuse of power

Just talking points? So it's not intended to be factual statements.

Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding ā€œno indicationā€ that Flynn had lied to them.

This is a mischaracterization of what was said. This has been repeated ad nauseam.

ā€œWhat I recall telling the House Intelligence Committee is that the agents observed none of the common indicia of lying ā€” physical manifestations, changes in tone, changes in pace ā€” that would indicate the person Iā€™m interviewing knows theyā€™re telling me stuff that ainā€™t true,ā€ Comey said. ā€œThey didnā€™t see that here. It was a natural conversation, answered fully their questions, didnā€™t avoid. That notwithstanding, they concluded he was lying.ā€

AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Flynn didn't lie to FBI

But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzokā€™s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise.

There's zero evidence for this .

How am I supposed to provide evidence to disprove the allegations being made? Shouldn't you provide evidence for your allegations?
this thread is about FBI abuse of power and page altering quotes.

you've done NOTHING to prove she didn't do that, sideshow bob.

This isnā€™t about Page. Look at the thread title. This is about Flynn.
The roots of the Flynn case are in the Page Case, you moron... Fruit of the Poisonous Tree...
The roots of the Flynn case are not in the Page case.

Theyā€™re completely separate. Do you ever feel the need to be accurate?
Now that's funny;

You dont even have a clue how it all started... How can anyone debate you when you are ignorant of the facts?

It didn't start with Page. I know more than you. Flynn's part is totally separate. This is silly.

Just talking points? So it's not intended to be factual statements.

Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding ā€œno indicationā€ that Flynn had lied to them.

This is a mischaracterization of what was said. This has been repeated ad nauseam.

ā€œWhat I recall telling the House Intelligence Committee is that the agents observed none of the common indicia of lying ā€” physical manifestations, changes in tone, changes in pace ā€” that would indicate the person Iā€™m interviewing knows theyā€™re telling me stuff that ainā€™t true,ā€ Comey said. ā€œThey didnā€™t see that here. It was a natural conversation, answered fully their questions, didnā€™t avoid. That notwithstanding, they concluded he was lying.ā€

AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Flynn didn't lie to FBI

But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzokā€™s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise.

There's zero evidence for this .

How am I supposed to provide evidence to disprove the allegations being made? Shouldn't you provide evidence for your allegations?
this thread is about FBI abuse of power and page altering quotes.

you've done NOTHING to prove she didn't do that, sideshow bob.

And here I thought the person making allegations had to provide evidence. So you have nothing factual to back it up?

The roots of the Flynn case are in the Page Case, you moron... Fruit of the Poisonous Tree...

Now that's funny;

You dont even have a clue how it all started... How can anyone debate you when you are ignorant of the facts?

It didn't start with Page. I know more than you. Flynn's part is totally separate. This is silly.
then show me how page didn't do what the OP article suggested - altered his testimony.

this is a seriously bad habit and why i de-evolve into just calling you an asshole. you say a lot of shit, get sanctimonious about it and talk down to anyone who doesn't follow along, claim you have vast knowledge and in the end, it's just you blithering like gumby on acid.

You clowns certainly have a way of defending the indefensible.

Flynn is a bigger piece of shit than Carter Page ( who was fired by the Trump campaign for exactly what the FISA warrant was issued to investigate)

Now that's funny;

You dont have a clue and all you are doing is deflecting from verifiable facts...

Dont feed the troll.JPG

You clowns certainly have a way of defending the indefensible.

Flynn is a bigger piece of shit than Carter Page ( who was fired by the Trump campaign for exactly what the FISA warrant was issued to investigate)
Stop watch'in MSDNC

The lies they are spewing are massive..

Now that's funny;

You dont have a clue and all you are doing is deflecting from verifiable facts...

View attachment 304252

You don't have facts. This is a phony legal argument. It's not going to fly.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/the-f...xposed-as-massive-fbi-and-doj-abuse-of-power/

"Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding ā€œno indicationā€ that Flynn had lied to them. But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzokā€™s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise. And thatā€™s the entire basis of the charges against him."

more altering things to get your "evidence".
Why did Trump fire Flynn?

https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/the-f...xposed-as-massive-fbi-and-doj-abuse-of-power/

"Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding ā€œno indicationā€ that Flynn had lied to them. But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzokā€™s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise. And thatā€™s the entire basis of the charges against him."

more altering things to get your "evidence".
Why did Trump fire Flynn?
Cause it's what Trump loves to do I suppose.

why did page alter what he said?

That op-ed was idiotic and a complete distortion of the truth.
that seems to be the norm these days.

the bottom line is obama's FBI/DOJ has been busted several times now for falsifying evidence, yet you cry FOUL and LIES and the sort. but you have zero issue pushing an agenda against trump based on heresay and speculation and some mythical "people go to jail on circumstantial evidence all the time!" and never once proved it with a case or 2.

this is the world we're all creating. just that the left seems to be leading the way.

Therr was no falsifying of evidence. Thatā€™s why the op-Ed is garbage.
uh huh

forgive me if I simply think you are full of shit.

you speak specifically in vague terms. come back when you actually say something l.

Basically everything Flynn has been saying about this case since he switched lawyers has been bogus. The right wing media has been making unsubstantiated allegations as well.

There was no falsifying of evidence. No evidence was withheld. Flynn wasnā€™t ambushed. They never denied him a lawyer. It wasnā€™t a perjury trap. The agents never stated they didnā€™t believe he was lying. Lisa Page proofread the report. She didnā€™t alter it substantively, just rewrote some sections which were badly worded.

The case isnā€™t collapsing. Flynn pled guilty before a court (under oath) and to get they reversed he has so show some good reason as to why he would have lied to them (or why his lies were immaterial) and so far that isnā€™t forthcoming. His judge hasnā€™t been impressed by his new counsel and itā€™s an outside chance heā€™s allowed to withdraw his plea.

Although I very much hope he does. I want to see this trial.
That has to be a record number of lies for one post. Congrats!

Now that's funny;

View attachment 304252

Well shit. you said it was phony and you must know.

I mean you always back up what you emo out, gumby.

the bottom line is obama's FBI/DOJ has been busted several times now for falsifying evidence, yet you cry FOUL and LIES and the sort. but you have zero issue pushing an agenda against trump based on heresay and speculation and some mythical "people go to jail on circumstantial evidence all the time!" and never once proved it with a case or 2.

this is the world we're all creating. just that the left seems to be leading the way.

uh huh

you speak specifically in vague terms. come back when you actually say something l.

Basically everything Flynn has been saying about this case since he switched lawyers has been bogus. The right wing media has been making unsubstantiated allegations as well.

There was no falsifying of evidence. No evidence was withheld. Flynn wasnā€™t ambushed. They never denied him a lawyer. It wasnā€™t a perjury trap. The agents never stated they didnā€™t believe he was lying. Lisa Page proofread the report. She didnā€™t alter it substantively, just rewrote some sections which were badly worded.

The case isnā€™t collapsing. Flynn pled guilty before a court (under oath) and to get they reversed he has so show some good reason as to why he would have lied to them (or why his lies were immaterial) and so far that isnā€™t forthcoming. His judge hasnā€™t been impressed by his new counsel and itā€™s an outside chance heā€™s allowed to withdraw his plea.

you should go tell the judge. I mean, you seem to know more than him.

uh huh

list this "right wing media" and specific examples.

you don't have enough credibility for me to even THINK about taking you on face value. you ran away when i asked for "circumstantial" proof to your claims and all you are doing here is saying shit w/o proof or links.

now no - i won't get too caught up in a fox news headline but at least i have a headline / link to point to as reference.

you? all you got is NO - THAT'S NOT IT!!!

and have yet to back up shit.
The NY Post article is a good example. All the allegations in it are bogus. The Sara Carter and Federalist article are also bogus.

Thereā€™s nothing to these allegations.

Iā€™ve provided proof when asked. You donā€™t listen. Donā€™t pretend otherwise.

Hilarious that Colfax thinks he can look at links proving him to be a liar, and all he has to do is say they are "bogus". And he is stupid enough to think anyone thinks he accomplished something.:21:

Now that's funny;

View attachment 304252

Youā€™ve done nothing in this thread to demonstrate anything improper was done to Flynn.

He lied to the FBI. Heā€™s trying to weasel out of taking responsibility.

do you ever feel the need to post sources for your crap?

so far that's a huge no. but yet you go all butthurt when i don't "debate civilly" with you.
Do you really want to see pics of his anal cavity? That's where he is pulling all of his opinions.

uh huh

I donā€™t need to. The judge knows more about this than me.

Read for yourself what Sullivan has had to say on the matter.
Federal Judge Rejects Flynn Attorneyā€™s Request for Evidence, Says Filing Raised ā€˜Ethical Concernsā€™

Now that's funny;

View attachment 304252

Youā€™ve done nothing in this thread to demonstrate anything improper was done to Flynn.

I pointed out a story on a major news source.

you said NUH UNH!!!

Now that's funny;

View attachment 304252

Do these guys know that Flynn confessed and had a lawyer beside him the whole time. I am sure he had a lawyer beside him when he lied...

uh huh

I donā€™t need to. The judge knows more about this than me.

Read for yourself what Sullivan has had to say on the matter.
Federal Judge Rejects Flynn Attorneyā€™s Request for Evidence, Says Filing Raised ā€˜Ethical Concernsā€™
Judge sets high bar for Michael Flynn to withdraw guilty plea

In a brief order Friday, Judge Sullivan said Flynn's lawyers should file legal briefs addressing whether the court should hold a hearing "where the parties would present all testimony and evidence concerning the issue of whether Mr. Flynn can show that there is good cause to set aside his guilty pleas."

Such a hearing, the judge said, might include "testimony from Mr. Flynn and other witnesses under oath, subject to cross-examination, to show any 'fair and just reason' for this court to grant his motion to withdraw."

Forum List

Back