🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Former Russian Empire Strikes Back .... Against the Motherland.

Living here and rooting for Russia is an insult. You sit here in safety with a full belly and no fear the government is going to silence you and all you do is tear us down. Go somewhere else because you are obviously not happy here. If America does not work to promote and protect freedom abroad no one else will.
Rooting for either side is not appropriate in a rational discussion. Predictions without fear 'is' rational.

Why is America so invested in Ukraine in the first place? There is no alliance treaty to support or of strategic value to America to demonstrate.

THANK YOU.png
for asking the ONE QUESTION most worth asking, that to date, I've seen NO MSM ask!!!

What is this war REALLY about?!

It's really silly that you think someone is an American hating traitor because they don't support Ukraine in their civi war with Russia. ... :cuckoo:

How can anyone support a little shitstain country on the other side of the world not central to. . . anything . . . whose gaybo leader gets on TV DEMANDING weapons saying that we HAVE NO CHOICE but to provide them? Especially when he could have settled this war weeks ago saving countless lives?

It's really silly that you think someone is an American hating traitor because they don't support Ukraine in their civi war with Russia. ... :cuckoo:
Real Americans understand perfectly why we are backing Ukraine. If you don't understand by now you never will.

Real Americans understand perfectly why we are backing Ukraine. If you don't understand by now you never will.
You talk about being a real American.
Yet, you support bozo Biden and the Democrat Party who are doing everything they can to destroy our country. ... :cuckoo:

You talk about being a real American.
Yet, you support bozo Biden and the Democrat Party who are doing everything they can to destroy our country. ... :cuckoo:
I'm an American I can support whatever I want. If you cannot even understand the impulse to protect freedom anywhere in the world you will never be anything except a foreigner taking advantage of our generosity. We let people like you come here from authoritarian shitholes because we respect and support the struggle to be free.

I'm an American I can support whatever I want.

Odd view for an American who ridicules and condemns others for:
  • Supporting peace and no war instead.
  • Supporting Trump.
  • Supporting MAGA and America First.
  • Supporting constitutional small government.
  • Supporting the 1st and 2nd Amendment.
  • Supporting freedom of religion.
  • Supporting parent's rights to choose how and what is taught to their kids.

Odd view for an American who ridicules and condemns others for:
  • Supporting peace and no war instead.
  • Supporting Trump.
  • Supporting MAGA and America First.
  • Supporting constitutional small government.
  • Supporting the 1st and 2nd Amendment.
  • Supporting parent's rights to choose how and what is taught to their kids.
Was I talking to you psycho?

Why is America so invested in Ukraine in the first place?

There is no alliance treaty to support or of strategic value to America to demonstrate.

We shouldn't be getting involved in other nations wars.
Anything that reduces Putin’s ability to build an empire is definitely in American Strategic Interests. And the interests of world peace.

Why is America so invested in Ukraine in the first place?

There is no alliance treaty to support or of strategic value to America to demonstrate.

We shouldn't be getting involved in other nations wars.
Maybe because this war isn't about Ukraine, basically. This is about a security basis for more than half of Europe. I am sure you haven't heard about Russia's demands to the US and NATO back in December, have you?

Anything that reduces Putin’s ability to build an empire is definitely in American Strategic Interests. And the interests of world peace.
So, the way to world peace is through war with the largest nation and #2 nuclear superpower on the planet? What then if Russia invades Estonia? Latvia? Poland?

Just imagine if Biden spent all those 5 billion wasted on Ukraine on rebuilding our roads and bridges instead?!

Now after Covid and two years of shutdowns and economic devastation, so long as there is a Putin, a Kim Jong Un, a Xi Jinping, an Iran and many other evil leaders, we should just go from war to war to war fighting all of them until the entire planet is an American colony advancing American interests, or we go bankrupt first?

If you were talking to a psycho, then it wasn't me. I am the absence of all mental infirmity, political correctness, and compromise.

I am everything you lefties don't want me to be.
You're just a joyless freak that wants to see the world burn.

So, the way to world peace is through war with the largest nation and #2 nuclear superpower on the planet? What then if Russia invades Estonia? Latvia? Poland?

Just imagine if Biden spent all those 5 billion wasted on Ukraine on rebuilding our roads and bridges instead?!

Now after Covid and two years of shutdowns and economic devastation, so long as there is a Putin, a Kim Jong Un, a Xi Jinping, an Iran and many other evil leaders, we should just go from war to war to war fighting all of them until the entire planet is an American colony advancing American interests, or we go bankrupt first?

We tried isolationism. It led to world wars one and two. Those wars were many multiples more expensive in lives and treasure than if we had gotten involved early.

We know the mistakes from history. Your argument is we should repeat those mistakes. Because it makes so much sense according to you.

It didn’t make sense in 1914. Or in the 1930’s. Odd that you missed those lessons from History. Or are you delusional enough to pretend that somehow we can walk off our nation and just let the rest of the world go to hell?

Why were Britain and France so invested in protecting Poland from the Nazis?

Same answer. Eventually, a line has to be drawn against fascist aggression.

Anways, lots of Neville Chamberlain wannabees here.

No there is a BIG difference since England and France were ALLIED with Poland through a treaty and that Germany was clearly invested in taking over Europe as Churchill knew long before he became Prime Minister.

Nothing like that here today.

you will never be anything except a foreigner taking advantage of our generosity. We let people like you come here from authoritarian shitholes because we respect and support the struggle to be free.
Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cuckoo:
Your such a hysterical homo. lol

I was born and raised in in America, as were my parents and grandparents.

No, they are not a military threat to us, and it isn't hard to bring them down with a unified Europe building their own energy portfolio that would minimize Russian energy leverage over them.

Forum List

Back