🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Former Russian Empire Strikes Back .... Against the Motherland.

"What seems to be moot is your claim that any formal military alliance is needed."

Then why is America ignoring wars in Africa?

Racism maybe?

Snicker........
In what dimenstion did that make any sense?

Oh, I see. It wasn't meant to make sense. You were trying to divert away from your "YOU CAN'T INTERVENE UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE A TREATY!" stupidity. I understand. If I had said something that dumb, I'd want to deflect as well.

Don't you think that is a bit melodramatic? The guy is really after two regions in Ukraine full of Russians anyway. Had Biden approached this as Leader of NATO willing to negociate a peaceful solution rather than boost NATO globalist and anti-Russian interests as IS HIS JOB as POTUS, we might not have a war now and be 5 billion dollars ahead.

I don’t know. We can ask those who wanted independence in Georgia. No. Sorry. They’re all dead. How about Moldova?

Russia invaded anyone who wants freedom.

So where should we draw the line? Where is the line. If Putin crosses this line automatic war is the result? Poland? Germany? Only the Western half of Germany?

That is something you guys never say. Where is the line? Where will we fight? What will we not stand for?

In what dimenstion did that make any sense?

Oh, I see. It wasn't meant to make sense. You were trying to divert away from your "YOU CAN'T INTERVENE UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE A TREATY!" stupidity. I understand. If I had said something that dumb, I'd want to deflect as well.

YOU are the one who said alliance treaties aren't needed to defend Ukraine,

POST 57

"What seems to be moot is your claim that any formal military alliance is needed."

Yet Africa wars (blacks) are completely ignored not even a protest from America despite not having any Military treaties or alliances with them the very same situation with (white) Ukraine.

You sure there is no racism in it?

As for Kuwait war the U.N. set the table on getting Iraq out of Kuwait IF Iraq doesn't comply by the date set then the first day after the expiration the Coalition forces invaded Kuwait to get Iraq out.

You are confused over it.

So where should we draw the line?
Nowhere. Who ever died and left us the line? It isn't our line to draw. We are not masters of the world, if you live next to Russia and are threatened by Putin, you should be prepared to defend yourself or surrender. There are tons and tons of other nations all around that area close by who can and have an interest in helping Ukraine that they shouldn't need us. I know its fun to play the big dog but wise people realize that the USA is already way overextended and shouldn't be going out LOOKING for more fights to fight.

We have plenty needing taken care of here at home.

YOU are the one who said alliance treaties aren't needed to defend Ukraine,
That's common sense, so I can see why it's triggering you.

Yet Africa wars (blacks) are completely ignored not even a protest from America despite not having any Military treaties or alliances with them the very same situation with (white) Ukraine.

So you're claiming you claiming that since the US intervenes in one spot, it's obligated to intervene everywhere, and it's racism if we don't?

You make up the craziest reasons to toss your race cards. But then, I suppose you should stick with what you're good at.

As for Kuwait war the U.N. set the table on getting Iraq out of Kuwait IF Iraq doesn't comply by the date set then the first day after the expiration the Coalition forces invaded Kuwait to get Iraq out.
So it's okay to intervene if there's a coalition who go in without a treaty?

You're just making up standards as you go along. Yes, it is that obvious. When in a hole, stop digging.

Nowhere. Who ever died and left us the line? It isn't our line to draw. We are not masters of the world, if you live next to Russia and are threatened by Putin, you should be prepared to defend yourself or surrender. There are tons and tons of other nations all around that area close by who can and have an interest in helping Ukraine that they shouldn't need us. I know its fun to play the big dog but wise people realize that the USA is already way overextended and shouldn't be going out LOOKING for more fights to fight.

We have plenty needing taken care of here at home.

That worked so well in 1914. Not our war we said. Then we were drawn in. Why? We were the biggest threat.

It worked well in the 1930’s. Not our wars. Not our problem. We sat silent as Mussolini invaded Ethiopia. Who cares. It has nothing to do with us.

When Japan invaded Manchuria. Not our dog. Not our hunt. Same when Hitler started to collect regions and nations.

Then suddenly it was our dog. And our hunt. Eight Battleships were damaged or destroyed. Three thousand troops died. And more were to die soon.

For everyone who made it past the 6th grade. We learned. We learned that isolationism doesn’t work. The world is just too small.

But hey. Third time is the charm right? It’s bound to work this time.

That worked so well in 1914. Not our war we said. Then we were drawn in. Why? We were the biggest threat.
It worked well in the 1930’s. Not our wars. Not our problem. We sat silent as Mussolini invaded Ethiopia. Who cares. It has nothing to do with us.
When Japan invaded Manchuria. Not our dog. Not our hunt. Same when Hitler started to collect regions and nations.
Then suddenly it was our dog. And our hunt. Eight Battleships were damaged or destroyed. Three thousand troops died. And more were to die soon.
For everyone who made it past the 6th grade. We learned. We learned that isolationism doesn’t work. The world is just too small.
But hey. Third time is the charm right? It’s bound to work this time.

So what do you rationalize then? That every time an aggressor acts on some distant shore, that we should assume it is going to lead to WWIII so jump in right away and take over and fight every battle? I bet Europe would just LOVE that!

Might it not be better to WAIT TO SEE FIRST if a conflict really leads to something first or is going to so we can be sure first before leaping in? I mean, for weeks here, all I've heard is how badly Putin is being beaten and is losing the war! What--- another fake piece of news?

War is a different thing today from what it was 80 years ago. Picking and choosing those battles you really NEED to fight intelligently rather than rationalizing leaping into every battle out of fear isn't "isolation," it is intelligent foreign policy management. For one thing,. it teaches us not to be so dependent on other countries and more self-sufficient so that every incident on the globe doesn't come back to punch us in the face that we need to go to war to defend it.

You want America to maintain their policeman work, but wars never get stopped and the lack of Military alliances isn't helping your cause to have America dirty their hands in affairs we shouldn't be involved in.
Basically yes, you can call that policeman work. You can't hope that isolationism can work out in the 21st century.

Basically yes, you can call that policeman work. You can't hope that isolationism can work out in the 21st century.

You missed the point it isn't stopping wars at all.

America is adding gasoline to a war that is about 5000 miles away that will in the end devastate the region a lot worse because America helps prolong the agony since areas of East Ukraine wants to be part of Russia a problem festering for two decades now because no one wants to solve this diplomatically it will go on and on.

So what do you rationalize then? That every time an aggressor acts on some distant shore, that we should assume it is going to lead to WWIII so jump in right away and take over and fight every battle? I bet Europe would just LOVE that!

Might it not be better to WAIT TO SEE FIRST if a conflict really leads to something first or is going to so we can be sure first before leaping in? I mean, for weeks here, all I've heard is how badly Putin is being beaten and is losing the war! What--- another fake piece of news?

War is a different thing today from what it was 80 years ago. Picking and choosing those battles you really NEED to fight intelligently rather than rationalizing leaping into every battle out of fear isn't "isolation," it is intelligent foreign policy management. For one thing,. it teaches us not to be so dependent on other countries and more self-sufficient so that every incident on the globe doesn't come back to punch us in the face that we need to go to war to defend it.

Meanwhile America and Savannahman ignores Africa because it is a lot of Blacks in it is why America doesn't want to be a policeman down there?

We waited. We watched Georgia fall under the Russian Boot. We watched Moldova fall. We watched half of Ukrainian fall.

So you say there is no line. A Russian Parliament Member has already demanded Alaska back. And there is now a growing movement to force America to return Alaska.

According to you. That isn’t a line either. Why should we fight a war over a frozen wasteland? There are so few people. They can easily relocate.

My question to you is this. Why worry about Bridges in America. If we repair them it will just assist the Russian Invasion we won’t stand up to.

No, Germany and Hitler pretty much led to WWI and WWII.

But picking your battles is what life is all about. Hitler and Imperial Japan were worth destroying, but saving Ukraine from their own lack of preparedness is not.

"Lack of preparedness" LOL

They were prepared, but a country like Ukraine isn't able to repel an attack from an army the size of Russia, even if they are a paper tiger. It is only with the help of billions of dollars of weaponary being poured into their country that they've been able to repell the Russians. But ultimately why would it matter how "prepared" they were? We are still talking about Russia committing genocide in order to take over a democratic sovereign state. That deserves at least the response we've given.

The fact that they may have more tanks now then Russia is hilarious. That means that Russia has literally lost the majority of their tank forces. :laugh:

Europe made themselves weak by stifling their own energy supply efforts then get overly dependent on Russian energy that is their own fault.

Collectively Europe has more Military power than Russia does BECAUSE of NATO but that isn't where the problem is it is because they grew dependent on Russia to stay warm and run part of their economy on.

That is what YOU ignore because you are so one sided on your hate of Russia who benefits from European stupidity.
They thought the could have their cake and eat it too. Militarily and economically dominate from Portugal to the Urals while treating a primary energy source with disdain.

Why is America so invested in Ukraine in the first place?

There is no alliance treaty to support or of strategic value to America to demonstrate.

We shouldn't be getting involved in other nations wars.
In Ukraines case, it is in the USs interest because EUROPE being at war is in our interest and European WArs are started by larger nations invading and attacking smaller nations one after another. In order to prevent Russians invading other nations causing other wars---it is best to have nipped Russias ass under Obama--but since we failed doing so in Ukraine is the second best option----if we don't do it now, Russia and china will invade others. The sooner we stop them, the easier it will be on us and the less victims there would have been. Things are going to get worse...biden allowing/enabling Putin to attack now means FOOD shortages for Europe this winter which means food shortages for africa and higher food prices for the US with supply chain issues. It's called GLOBALIZATION--so we are all fucked now.

You missed the point it isn't stopping wars at all.

America is adding gasoline to a war that is about 5000 miles away that will in the end devastate the region a lot worse because America helps prolong the agony since areas of East Ukraine wants to be part of Russia a problem festering for two decades now because no one wants to solve this diplomatically it will go on and on.
Once again, you are trying to narrow this war to an internal conflict. I don't argue that this conflict exists. But basically, that is not what makes this war possible.

This war is about spheres of influence in Europe and where the line of these spheres will be drawn. Globally, this isn't the last conflict of such type, because the Middle East, Far East, Africa and so on are also places where such spheres will be designated.

Ask any Russian or read a Russian forum. Almost everyone of them will tell you that the war in Ukraine is a proxy war between the US and Russia. All these talks about 'denazification', 'oppressed Russian minority' and other stuff are just a pretext for a war for sphere of influence.

We waited. We watched Georgia fall under the Russian Boot. We watched Moldova fall. We watched half of Ukrainian fall.

So you say there is no line. A Russian Parliament Member has already demanded Alaska back. And there is now a growing movement to force America to return Alaska.

According to you. That isn’t a line either. Why should we fight a war over a frozen wasteland? There are so few people. They can easily relocate.

My question to you is this. Why worry about Bridges in America. If we repair them it will just assist the Russian Invasion we won’t stand up to.
I saw a homeless person on the street in NYC and instead of giving them a dollar I showed them photos of that Russian navy ship sinking. They were very grateful.

Once again, you are trying to narrow this war to an internal conflict. I don't argue that this conflict exists. But basically, that is not what makes this war possible.

This war is about spheres of influence in Europe and where the line of these spheres will be drawn. Globally, this isn't the last conflict of such type, because the Middle East, Far East, Africa and so on are also places where such spheres will be designated.

Ask any Russian or read a Russian forum. Almost everyone of them will tell you that the war in Ukraine is a proxy war between the US and Russia. All these talks about 'denazification', 'oppressed Russian minority' and other stuff are just a pretext for a war for sphere of influence.

What you want is America fight their wars which is sad that you are a warlord.

Wars are a waste pure and simple.

I saw a homeless person on the street in NYC and instead of giving them a dollar I showed them photos of that Russian navy ship sinking. They were very grateful.

I find it hard to believe you ever gave any homeless anything but the sage advice. “Get a job you lazy bum!”

Forum List

Back