The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be.

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.
Here's a "ridiculous" question. Who created the energy and matter and time required for existence?
apparently energy cant be created
And I missed the physics class that said chaos naturally evolves into order on its own.

The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the facts remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist!

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

One life is worth far more than every religion that ever existed and does exist combined. Only the greedy and selfish will tell you any different and quite simply because they want to continue to use such lies to continue to treat the public like a bunch of stupid idiots in support of filthy religious greed and selfishness.

Religion is the largest hate crime against humanity that ever existed!

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Religion is the largest hate crime that ever existed?
I'll inform the 200 million slaughtered by their own godless commie governments in the past century.

It was thanks to religious low lifes valuing filthy religious lies more than they value human life that such occurrences happened in the first place. The religious are the one responsible for spreading such filthy lies that lead to their death.

Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

It is not the non religious who start war an divide by sharing religious lies. They are the ones who get offended when they see their loved ones taken advantage of by filthy liars.

The non religious vs the religious is because of religious lies quite obviously. If the non religious kill the religious it is because the religious are stupid enough to value lies more than human life in the first place quite obviously. Here you are attempting to place the blame on the non religious for the religious valuing lies more than they value human life in the first place.

Because you say so isn't evidence. Show us your peer reviewed research. And, where did energy come from?

If what I share is not evidence as you claim, then where is your one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?

What I share is factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, you exemplifying to be deliberately ignorant certainly doesn't detract from the facts.

Again, what part of this is way too hard for you to understand all by yourself?

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the facts remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist!

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Again, Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything always was and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves that everything will always be.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Just read this and go find a Bible based church near you. They'll have a wonderful Christmas service this Sunday.

• “Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

Richard Dawkins says aliens from outer space "seeded" life on earth; the "religion" of atheism has a far-fetched story about the origins of life.

Leftism is a religion. It’s just a shitty one that promises heaven on earth, while always yielding something closer to hell.

The difference in the religion of Leftism is that Leftism believes that heaven on earth is provided to them on someone else's dime.

Funny thing, I just posted this subject earlier today and it looks like you need to have a look.

The Difference Between Religious And A Non Religious Belief System Is Simple

Believing in the ability of things that are factually proven to exist is not a religion. Being that Buddhism isn't based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be, it is not a religion. I don't see anywhere in anything to do with Buddhism that there is some story of how we and everything came to be in existence. The religious however try and drag everyone else down to their level with every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom such as claiming to believe in anything makes you religious and it most certainly does not. Those who didn't believe in religious lies, the religious labelled as atheists in attempt to try and drag then non believers down to their pathetic level claimed that them not believing is their religion. Pretty pathetic I know but that is just a part of the insane mentality that comes with being religious because that is what religion programs them to do is lie and deceive compulsively and obsessively.

Believing in something factually proven to exist is not a religion because it is based upon that which is factually proven to exist. You do not believe in that which factually proven to exist because you recognize the fact beyond any shadow of doubt that it does factually exist such as the screen you are using to read this factually exists so you do not merely believe that it exists because you recognize the fact. When it comes to the device you use to view this, before you turn it on you believe it will work hence you hit the on button but that most certainly is not a religion, just a belief in the ability of something factually recognized to exist

I for example factually exist, my abilities factually exist and because the extent of my abilities are yet to be proven, I believe in my abilities to accomplish my goals hence I am currently putting my abilities to the test to get through to the world for the well being of the future of the life on this planet so here I am sharing the factual evidence that has already so very easily proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and here we have the religious desperately scrambling to attempt every lie and deception to try ad drag me down to their pathetic shameful level.

Believing in something not factually proven to exist is a religion hence is why they claim to believe in god for example. It is not factually proven to exist and is the foundation of the religion which is the ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be in existence. They claim to not only believe in something that was not proven to exist (and now factually proven not to exist and it's my pleasure to be the one sharing the factual evidence that proves it piece of cake) but in that it has abilities as well.

The reason that the religious will never succeed in dragging me down to their pathetic level is because I share facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address where as they share factually proven lies fabricated as truth and belief.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time and beliefs (including theories) are either falsified or verified by fact.

Facts are the bottom line that determine recognition of what actually does exist. Once something is proven to exist or proven not to exist the path ends because recognition of fact has occurred bottom line.

From my understanding, Buddha didn't live the lie of claiming to be a god but he perhaps wasn't as wise as some claim him to be. It is a fact that humans exist, as well humans experience pain, suffering, ageing, loneliness, fear etc. It quite obviously is not a mere truth yet Buddha was either confused and referred to such facts as merely truths because at one time he was a follower of the factually proven lie referred to as god which lead to his confusion otherwise perhaps he realized that by claiming what he shared as fact would then have the religious coming to kill him way back in those barbaric times because they couldn't claim their beliefs as fact but only as mere truths as lies are fabricated as such by the religious.

I suspect that the reason the word truth was created in the first place was because the religious couldn't get away with passing their lies off as fact. So they attempted to promote their lies by claiming them as truths.

Buddha demonstrated facts such as humans experience suffering, his beliefs were in how humans (who factually exist, that factually can and do experience suffering) could avoid suffering for example.

Buddha also believed that you who factually does exist can be reincarnated. It is in some stretches a far fetched belief however it doesn't explain some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be, it explains a belief of how we, who factually exist, might be able to continue after what we call death therefore it is not a religious belief. It merely describes that he believes that a human, whom is factually proven to exist, can die in one body and be reincarnated into another being re born.

For the first time I investigated Buddhism just within the last hour or two and found that it is not a religion, just merely a belief system based upon that which factually exists and now I feel that I sure could go for a bottle of Vodka and not because I most certainly do not strive to be a Buddhist and never will but because the odd bottle here and there leads to relaxation of the mind kind of like cracking ones back for full flexibility or in my case mindfulness.

I have heard that Buddha at one time may have been a follower of the factually proven lie called god, but no where have I found such in Buddhism itself. Back in those days if he was I suspect it could have likely been under threat of death for not following or at least pretending well enough to convince others.

Religion however, here is the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and you feel free to share with me what is it that is way to hard for you to understand all by yourself:

Again, every religion is based upon some ridiculous story of how we and everything came to be and many religious of many religions for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies no matter that religions ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!

Again, Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything always was and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves that everything will always be.

Religion really is the largest hate crime against humanity that ever existed!

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

The issue of claiming to believe in such people as Jesus Christ. Like Buddha, Jesus was a man that existed about 2000 years ago according to the religious themselves. Unlike Buddha, according to the religious themselves, Jesus chose to live the lie of being a god (of which the lie referred to as god is the very foundation of some religions) / son of a god which proves that even though he existed and had abilities he chose to use his abilities to live a factually proven fundamental lie of a religion. If you claim to believe in someone who chose to live as a fundamental part of the factually proven foundation of religious lies, you are living the lies of a religion through deliberate ignorance yourself. Ignorance towards recognition of fact is the tool that the religious use to prolong the worlds agony with the presence of religion continuing to disease the globe with the selfish and the greedy encouraging such lies and deceptions on those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many which for thousands of years have lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people since long before Jesus was even around the dummy he was.

Example: Thousands of years reveal religious lies lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people such as what the religious share about the lie that Jesus lived leading to his own death by the Roman Empire. Soon after was the collapse of the Roman Empire and for those of the Roman Empire who survived, their once followed Greek mythology fell as they were forced into Catholic hence the religion referred to as Roman Catholic. A fine example of religious lies leading to war and divide. A man walks into an Empire who has many so called gods while claiming he is the son of the only god. Religious lies insult the followers of lies of other religions, so they killed him. Then the Empire collapses and the other religion is forced upon the survivors for conversion.

Like I have shared in a previous composition, you may not be the smartest groups of people that ever lived or will live, but I suspect that even you, the religious deep down beyond your religious barrier of ignorance embedded within you from the very religion you follow itself, have conscience and are capable of learning as you seem to be inquisitive in your own callus ways. The question is, are you capable of recognizing what fact has already proven, willing to accept responsibility for your actions by throwing religion is the garbage where it belongs permanently and globally?!

I am here to get through to the world including everyone even you no matter who you are and that means directly or indirectly.

I suspect that there is good in you, you likely have been deceived for so long by religious rhetoric, and perhaps for even generations in your family (part of the insanity that comes with religion is that the religious take advantage of those from a time of weakness such as innocent little babies which leads to generations being sucking into filthy religious lies from day 1. Your great great great great grandmother could have lost your great great great great grandfather and suffered great sadness which could have been her time of weakness when the religious took her generations ago for example) that perhaps you just don't know any better and I can understand that. It is my job to dig deep to get through to all of you to get the job done for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

The only reason that this is my job to accomplish this, is because I care.

My pleasure to be here for all of you. Yeah I know, I rule but I only seek to guide. As for the religious, feel free to bring on your jealousy statements once again as usual but it would be much nicer if this time you finally choose to grow up, accept responsibility for your actions and simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
f4b1b9dc3fa8868d7234324595484427.jpg

... Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness ...

What's wrong in many ways. Nothing in this universe here is able to create or to destroy energy. Engery is only able to be transformed. But suddenly all energy of the universe was here about 13.82 billion ago. As far as I know the most phycisists think that time and space also was created in this very first moment of the universe. So whatever was "before" was not able to be before because there was no before if there was non time. Saint Augustine used a similiar argument about 300/400 AD. For sure was no space "before" (!) because the expansion of the universe started this moment. Now tell me please whatelse than "nothing" is a situation without energy, time and space.

One cannot square the concept of truly eternal energy and matter with the third law of thermodynamics. Thus, the energy that magically, from nothing and for no reason, created the universe had to have an origin itself.

Richard Dawkins says aliens from outer space "seeded" life on earth ...

If he says so then he has not a big idea about biology - what's a little strange for a biologist who got the nobel price.

... Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness ...

What's wrong in many ways. Nothing in this universe here is able to create or to destroy energy. Engery is only able to be transformed. But suddenly all energy of the universe was here about 13.82 billion ago. As far as I know the most phycisists think that time and space also was created in this very first moment of the universe. So whatever was "before" was not able to be before because there was no before if there was non time. Saint Augustine used a similiar argument about 300/400 AD. For sure was no space "before" (!) because the expansion of the universe started this moment. Now tell me please whatelse than "nothing" is a situation without energy, time and space.

One cannot square the concept of truly eternal energy and matter with the third law of thermodynamics. Thus, the energy that magically, from nothing and for no reason, created the universe had to have an origin itself.

That's what everyone believes who believes in the creator. But what is a cause? A cause is somehow only some energy moving through space and time producing an effect by interacting with something else. All this was not able to happen when a first cause appeared. A first cause is causeless. But not every possible cause had already an effect. So: creation is also today, now. It's not over yet. We are the big bang. We are in the eighth day of creation.

Last edited:
There are creation myths in each religion except Buddhism.
Actually they do.
What's more interesting is that every religions creation story involves who looks sexiest or is a great warrior.
Except the creation story of Genesis.
Feel free to post what you think is a Buddhist creation story.

Buddhists often believe in an endless circle of construction and destruction of the worlds. This imagination is a kind of horror - because of the senselessness of such a form of creation. In a similiar way is the rebirth of single beings within this worlds an horror. The will of Buddhists is it to escape all this structures and to find salvation in the nirvana, where all this suffer ends and no recreations or rebirths will happen any longer. The most holy persons in Buddhism are the people who could reach the nirvana - who could become Buddhas - but who like to stay here in the worlds because of their love. They like to help all sentient beings to be able to reach the nirvana too. So the creation began for them in an endless distance from now - but the hope is it will end one day in the nirwana.

Last edited:
Actually they do.
What's more interesting is that every religions creation story involves who looks sexiest or is a great warrior.

Buddhists often believe in an endless circle of construction and destruction of the worlds. This imagination is a kind of horror - because of the senselessness of such a form of creation. In a similiar way is the rebirth of single beings within this worlds an horror. The will of Buddhists is it to escape all this structures and to find salvation in the nirvana, where all this suffer ends and no recreations or rebirths will happen any longer. The most holy persons in Buddhism are the people who could reach the nirvana - who could become Buddhas - but who like to stay here in the worlds because of their love. They like to help all sentient beings to be able to reach the nirvana too. So the creation began for them in an endless distance from now - but the hope is it will end one day in the nirwana.

There are no creation stories in Buddhism.

Actually they do.

So how do you exist if nothing is all around you?

Last edited:
The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be.[

I don't know about the "ridiculous" claim. But let's get down to it.

If an Almighty Supreme (and, by definition, "supernatural") Creator did not create the universe and everything in it, then the "explanation" provided by Science for the existence of everything must be less fanciful.

And according to modern science (physics and theoretical physics, etc) the "answer" as they best grok it as of today comes in the form of "the Big Bang."

Some almost infinitely tiny dot of near nothingness suddenly exploding at faster than light speed into what these many billion years later has become the entire universe of matter, time, energy, space and dimension.

Let us dare to ask some pretty obvious questions about that present theory:

Where did that tiny dot of near nothingness come from?
Why did it explode?
Was it created by a supernatural entity?
If it was not created, then do the laws of science admit that at least one thing must have existed without having to have been created?
If so, why does the thing that can exist without having been created have to be the tiny dot of near nothingness?
Couldn't the one thing that may exist without having been created be God?
Couldn't God have created the tiny dot of near nothingness?
If not, why not?

Actually they do.

Emptiness is not nothingness.

Actually they do.

Emptiness is not nothingness.

And what do you do now with this wise western form of your empty agressions?

Last edited:

Although your reply wih respect to "eternal energy" is correct, it is irrelevant to the origin of the universe out of nothing.
Because the third law of thermodynamics is, once and for all, only valid in this, EXISTING, universe. Together with the other handful laws of physics or constants.
They simply do not apply to a condition where nothing exists. Especially not this universe.

It is just a handful of people on this planet who are actually able to sketch the equatations for the nothing before the bang on a blackboard. Me not, and no one else on this board.
Even they did hardly more than scratching the surface. But, what the heck, we are just exploring this for merely more than hundred years. So, there are yet a few surprises to come.
Everything else is more or less gibberish.

Forum List

Back