🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The Fraternal Order of Police is insulted and will not soon forget that the Democratic Party and Hi

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Fraternal Order of Police Slams Hillary Clinton: Why Are You Shutting Out Widows of Police Officers From The DNC?

First they have to have it pointed out to them that they had little or no US flags.

Then Biden lies about Trump saying he wants to carpet bomb the ME. Of course Biden wasn't lying he is just delusional and all white people look alike to him.

Now this line up of victims.

I had my doubt about Trump but I listen to his press conference today and by gosh I am all in for Trump. The only people who can now vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are cop hating aholes.

You Don't Want to Miss This Scathing Statement From the Fraternal Order of Police For Hillary Clinton

"Mrs. Clinton, you should be ashamed of yourself if that is possible," he continued.

Thank you free will. When the cracks start showing in a democratic stronghold like philly you know,the dems are in trouble. It is really becoming embarrassing the way the Democratic Party is sucking up to the black voters. Together my ass!

Fraternal Order of Police Slams Hillary Clinton: Why Are You Shutting Out Widows of Police Officers From The DNC?

First they have to have it pointed out to them that they had little or no US flags.

Then Biden lies about Trump saying he wants to carpet bomb the ME. Of course Biden wasn't lying he is just delusional and all white people look alike to him.

I had my doubt about Trump but I listen to his press conference today and by gosh I am all in for Trump. The only people who can now vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are cop hating aholes.

You Don't Want to Miss This Scathing Statement From the Fraternal Order of Police For Hillary Clinton

I live in Indiana, but very near Chicago. Seems the big city police ranks are getting together to REFUSE overtime for Labor Day weekend in protest of how they are being treated. It is being reported that if not enough officers volunteer for overtime on that weekend, the LIBERAL Cities will force it upon them, to which the reply is...........BLUE FLU, and if a problem arises, CALL BLM-)

Fine! Fire them all like Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers and start over with police that are not entrenched in protecting bad behavior.

We could start by an emergency enlistment directly from our military as many of them already have good training and follow orders without whining.

Fine! Fire them all like Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers and start over with police that are not entrenched in protecting bad behavior.

Lol, go ahead, and watch Chicago, Detroit, and New York burn to the ground..................and when they do, don't come out here looking for a handout, cause we ain't giving you shit-)

Lol, go ahead, and watch Chicago, Detroit, and New York burn to the ground..................and when they do, don't come out here looking for a handout, cause we ain't giving you shit-)

I used to own a couple of condos in Chicago. The City sucks. I agree. Let it burn. No great loss.

I used to own a couple of condos in Chicago. The City sucks. I agree. Let it burn. No great loss.

As long as Wrigley Field is still there, I could care less also!

We could start by an emergency enlistment directly from our military as many of them already have good training and follow orders without whining.
What bad behavior? Most of the edited videos shown over and over turned out to be bullshit. Plus the executive branch doesn't run state, city and county police.

It is a fact that policemen occasionally commit manslaughter in the line of duty. This was once easy to get away with. If the fraternal order of police want to get mad they should turn their anger on the man who invented the camera phone.

The Fraternal Order of Police should check which party supports more help for 9/11 First Responders.....and which one doesn't.

What bad behavior? Most of the edited videos shown over and over turned out to be bullshit. Plus the executive branch doesn't run state, city and county police.

If the police choose to "act out" like stage "sick outs" etc in protest the executive branch could declare an emergency and have the military step in. That is one of the potential reasons for a National Guard.

Democrats are anti-police and anti-white.

Protecting what? All the cops either ere investigated or went to trial, the majority being acquitted.

Your and Mrs. Tuzla's attitude is why she will lose.

If the police choose to "act out" like stage "sick outs" etc in protest the executive branch could declare an emergency and have the military step in. That is one of the potential reasons for a National Guard.
I wish Kent State Ohio Guard was in Philadelphia.

Democrats are anti-police and anti-white.

I agreed but, one could certainly not tell they are anti-white by the leadership of the DNC and their nominees.

The Fraternal Order of Police should check which party supports more help for 9/11 First Responders.....and which one doesn't.

Could you link us to the "outyourass" data base so we can verify your statement? Thanks.

I wish Kent State Ohio Guard was in Philadelphia.

For some event like rioting but no one would try to replace LEOs with NG.

Forum List

Back