🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The Fraternal Order of Police is insulted and will not soon forget that the Democratic Party and Hi

Fraternal Order of Police Slams Hillary Clinton: Why Are You Shutting Out Widows of Police Officers From The DNC?

First they have to have it pointed out to them that they had little or no US flags.

Then Biden lies about Trump saying he wants to carpet bomb the ME. Of course Biden wasn't lying he is just delusional and all white people look alike to him.

Now this line up of victims.

I had my doubt about Trump but I listen to his press conference today and by gosh I am all in for Trump. The only people who can now vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are cop hating aholes.

You Don't Want to Miss This Scathing Statement From the Fraternal Order of Police For Hillary Clinton

Fine! Fire them all like Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers and start over with police that are not entrenched in protecting bad behavior.

We could start by an emergency enlistment directly from our military as many of them already have good training and follow orders without whining.
What bad behavior? Most of the edited videos shown over and over turned out to be bullshit. Plus the executive branch doesn't run state, city and county police.

If the police choose to "act out" like stage "sick outs" etc in protest the executive branch could declare an emergency and have the military step in. That is one of the potential reasons for a National Guard.
The President and the US Government have absolutely no authority or power when it comes to State or local police. Only the city and State have power. Police power is not a power of the Federal Government and it has no authority over the States in regards it. Perhaps you should learn how your government actually works?

My grasp is no worse than Donald's.
So your excuse for being dumb as a brick and advocating illegal actions is because you admit you are stupid?

Fine! Fire them all like Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers and start over with police that are not entrenched in protecting bad behavior.

We could start by an emergency enlistment directly from our military as many of them already have good training and follow orders without whining.
What bad behavior? Most of the edited videos shown over and over turned out to be bullshit. Plus the executive branch doesn't run state, city and county police.

If the police choose to "act out" like stage "sick outs" etc in protest the executive branch could declare an emergency and have the military step in. That is one of the potential reasons for a National Guard.
The President and the US Government have absolutely no authority or power when it comes to State or local police. Only the city and State have power. Police power is not a power of the Federal Government and it has no authority over the States in regards it. Perhaps you should learn how your government actually works?

My grasp is no worse than Donald's.
So your excuse for being dumb as a brick and advocating illegal actions is because you admit you are stupid?

Sure I'll take a slice of that. At least I won't be voting for Trump. Stupidity needs to be metered out like grinding pepper corns. Too much and you lose your plausible deniability like the good Germans

Fraternal Order of Police Slams Hillary Clinton: Why Are You Shutting Out Widows of Police Officers From The DNC?

First they have to have it pointed out to them that they had little or no US flags.

Then Biden lies about Trump saying he wants to carpet bomb the ME. Of course Biden wasn't lying he is just delusional and all white people look alike to him.

I had my doubt about Trump but I listen to his press conference today and by gosh I am all in for Trump. The only people who can now vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are cop hating aholes.

You Don't Want to Miss This Scathing Statement From the Fraternal Order of Police For Hillary Clinton

Ummmm not true . Local PDS get all kinds of fed grants and shit .

What the police should never forget is that the Republicans would outlaw public sector unions if they ever had the chance.
They should. The government takes our money then the unions work against the taxpayers, we have no say. Worse thing that ever happened in government.

How do you figure ? Why can't workers unionize as gov workers or private workers ?

UH OOOOoooo...!!!! There goes the baby with the bath water! That's right ...how did the Feds Justice agency force all those PD's to play by the rules? The Cities will do it to themselves and the Governors will have no choice but to call out the State NG's

It is a fact that policemen occasionally commit manslaughter in the line of duty. This was once easy to get away with. If the fraternal order of police want to get mad they should turn their anger on the man who invented the camera phone.
It is a fact that blacks kill blacks in higher numbers than police. It is a fact that fat fuck Mikey Brown never raised his hands. It is a fact that black neighborhoods are ravaged by crime and cops are on edge everyday and night they have to answer a call there.
So what are you saying? They do not deserve the same rights you do? It seems like that is what you are saying. Just because there are problems with crime and violence never at any time makes the police above the laws they are sworn to uphold.
The whole issue of police shooting black men in higher numbers is a lie.

No it's not . And it's not just "shooting " . It's about prejudice and unequal treatment .

UH OOOOoooo...!!!! There goes the baby with the bath water! That's right ...how did the Feds Justice agency force all those PD's to play by the rules? The Cities will do it to themselves and the Governors will have no choice but to call out the State NG's

Money drives everything!

Ain't it against the law for police to strike ? Many public unions can't strike .

It is a fact that policemen occasionally commit manslaughter in the line of duty. This was once easy to get away with. If the fraternal order of police want to get mad they should turn their anger on the man who invented the camera phone.
It is a fact that blacks kill blacks in higher numbers than police. It is a fact that fat fuck Mikey Brown never raised his hands. It is a fact that black neighborhoods are ravaged by crime and cops are on edge everyday and night they have to answer a call there.
So what are you saying? They do not deserve the same rights you do? It seems like that is what you are saying. Just because there are problems with crime and violence never at any time makes the police above the laws they are sworn to uphold.
The whole issue of police shooting black men in higher numbers is a lie.
Whatever, I am sure you have your sources that assure you that there is no racial bias in policing. If my kid got shot by police and their story stinks you can bet I'm going to have a shit fit as anyone would. Yet for some reason you and many others think these people should just take it lying down.

Democrats have thrown law enforcement under the bus for political gain, and frankly are partially responsible for the deaths of law enforcement officers. Democrats intentionally and dishonestly have broad brushed law enforcement to deflect the anger of minorities onto a target.

Lets be honest it sucks to be a young black man in this country, largely due to the policies of the Democratic party. Naturally rather than take responsibility for this Democrats are redirecting the rage and anger onto law enforcement.

Incredibly, even though Democrats control the inner cities, law enforcement, the courts, and the prisons, that its Democrats who have sent millions of young minorities to prison they have the stones to pretend like they had nothing to do with this and its someone else fault.

What the police should never forget is that the Republicans would outlaw public sector unions if they ever had the chance.

Why don't you tell us how great the left has made the country instead of making crap up? Oh right, if you did that you would have nothing to post.

You wish to argue that most conservatives support public sector unions?

there is a difference between no supporting them and trying to outlaw. But you know that, deflection is your favorite post.

The Federal Government has no police power EXCEPT in regards the VERY specific powers granted Congress by the Constitution. They may give money but they have NO AUTHORITY over local or State police forces. The President can not intervene anywhere in regards police power. he can order an investigation by the FBI for specific charges that violate specific powers granted Congress by the Constitution.

The Federal Government has no police power EXCEPT in regards the VERY specific powers granted Congress by the Constitution. They may give money but they have NO AUTHORITY over local or State police forces. The President can not intervene anywhere in regards police power. he can order an investigation by the FBI for specific charges that violate specific powers granted Congress by the Constitution.

I am not sure what you mean about the federal government having no police power. I remember a federal government agency attacking a compound in Waco Texas.

I am not sure what you mean about the federal government having no police power. I remember a federal government agency attacking a compound in Waco Texas.
The FBI, ATF, and other enforcement arms are supposed to be strictly controlled and have limited arrest authority. ONLY the specific powers granted by the Constitution to the Congress can be investigated or processed by these agencies. I agree they are beyond the mandate and have been for years. Doesn't change the fact the President has no authority or power to order cops in bumfuck Ohio to do anything. He can not disband organize or otherwise enforce local laws at ALL. And the State not the Federal Government controls the National Guard INSIDE a State when activated for an emergency or due to local conditions. Further the Military is strictly prevented from police activity inside the confines of the US unless martial law is declared.

I am thinking that maybe this is what Gunny might mean...

police powers

When Federal laws are broken Federal Police Agencies can and will become involved. I am quite sure it would have to be really extreme for any POTUS to activate any Military involvement into a State jurisdiction.

The FBI, ATF, and other enforcement arms are supposed to be strictly controlled and have limited arrest authority. ONLY the specific powers granted by the Constitution to the Congress can be investigated or processed by these agencies. I agree they are beyond the mandate and have been for years. Doesn't change the fact the President has no authority or power to order cops in bumfuck Ohio to do anything. He can not disband organize or otherwise enforce local laws at ALL. And the State not the Federal Government controls the National Guard INSIDE a State when activated for an emergency or due to local conditions. Further the Military is strictly prevented from police activity inside the confines of the US unless martial law is declared.

Sorry, I learned my 411 on presidential authority from Trump University.... and The West Wing...

Forum List

Back