🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The Fraternal Order of Police is insulted and will not soon forget that the Democratic Party and Hi

Fraternal Order of Police Slams Hillary Clinton: Why Are You Shutting Out Widows of Police Officers From The DNC?

First they have to have it pointed out to them that they had little or no US flags.

Then Biden lies about Trump saying he wants to carpet bomb the ME. Of course Biden wasn't lying he is just delusional and all white people look alike to him.

Now this line up of victims.

I had my doubt about Trump but I listen to his press conference today and by gosh I am all in for Trump. The only people who can now vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are cop hating aholes.

You Don't Want to Miss This Scathing Statement From the Fraternal Order of Police For Hillary Clinton

Fine! Fire them all like Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers and start over with police that are not entrenched in protecting bad behavior.

We could start by an emergency enlistment directly from our military as many of them already have good training and follow orders without whining.
What bad behavior? Most of the edited videos shown over and over turned out to be bullshit. Plus the executive branch doesn't run state, city and county police.

If the police choose to "act out" like stage "sick outs" etc in protest the executive branch could declare an emergency and have the military step in. That is one of the potential reasons for a National Guard.
I wish Kent State Ohio Guard was in Philadelphia.
What was that, NG 4, hippies 0?

It is a fact that policemen occasionally commit manslaughter in the line of duty. This was once easy to get away with. If the fraternal order of police want to get mad they should turn their anger on the man who invented the camera phone.

OK, and what should happen? They should be PROSECUTED! No American, black, white, Hispanic, should be mistreated by public servants that we all pay for. They should go to jail if they do................like that arrogant cop in Chicago. He deserves the book thrown at his ass, and every American should support that.

But, allowing people to burn down buildings, homes, businesses in protest? Killing cops in protest? I don't think so!

There are bad people in every walk of life, and we need to weed them out, especially those in public service. But most of the accusations on the big stage have proven 100% false, and yet the looting and buildings burned.

Law and order needs to be restored for EVERYONE, and if not by the police, then who? If not now, when?

Fraternal Order of Police Slams Hillary Clinton: Why Are You Shutting Out Widows of Police Officers From The DNC?

First they have to have it pointed out to them that they had little or no US flags.

Then Biden lies about Trump saying he wants to carpet bomb the ME. Of course Biden wasn't lying he is just delusional and all white people look alike to him.

I had my doubt about Trump but I listen to his press conference today and by gosh I am all in for Trump. The only people who can now vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are cop hating aholes.

You Don't Want to Miss This Scathing Statement From the Fraternal Order of Police For Hillary Clinton
Democrats are anti-police and anti-white.

I agreed but, one could certainly not tell they are anti-white by the leadership of the DNC and their nominees.
Anytime you use race as a wedge issue like the Democratic Party does every single election...then they a racist. White Democrats are boobs who don't realize that most of BLM would love to beat their asses and burn suburbia to the ground.

Fine! Fire them all like Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers and start over with police that are not entrenched in protecting bad behavior.

We could start by an emergency enlistment directly from our military as many of them already have good training and follow orders without whining.
What bad behavior? Most of the edited videos shown over and over turned out to be bullshit. Plus the executive branch doesn't run state, city and county police.

If the police choose to "act out" like stage "sick outs" etc in protest the executive branch could declare an emergency and have the military step in. That is one of the potential reasons for a National Guard.

Neil Young is a whiney dickhead. Oh. Natl. Guard were heroes.

Yup! It was fairly low scoring. Like soccer of ice hockey.

What the police should never forget is that the Republicans would outlaw public sector unions if they ever had the chance.

There is more to the 1st amendment than protecting the speech you agree with. The real test of an American is protecting the speech they don't agree with, you failed.

It is a fact that policemen occasionally commit manslaughter in the line of duty. This was once easy to get away with. If the fraternal order of police want to get mad they should turn their anger on the man who invented the camera phone.
It is a fact that blacks kill blacks in higher numbers than police. It is a fact that fat fuck Mikey Brown never raised his hands. It is a fact that black neighborhoods are ravaged by crime and cops are on edge everyday and night they have to answer a call there.

What the police should never forget is that the Republicans would outlaw public sector unions if they ever had the chance.

Why don't you tell us how great the left has made the country instead of making crap up? Oh right, if you did that you would have nothing to post.

Democrats are anti-police and anti-white.

I agreed but, one could certainly not tell they are anti-white by the leadership of the DNC and their nominees.
Anytime you use race as a wedge issue like the Democratic Party does every single election...then they a racist. White Democrats are boobs who don't realize that most of BLM would love to beat their asses and burn suburbia to the ground.

Short of doing this, BLM in Phila. yesterday wanted all da' whites to march in the back of the protest. Surprised that they also didn't expect them to wear dog collars too.........:lmao:..........

Actually I feel Chilean model of 1973 would be great for U.S. Military. Clean up college campuses.

They should. The government takes our money then the unions work against the taxpayers, we have no say. Worse thing that ever happened in government.

Question: Where are all the stupid white people?
Ans: Marching with BLM and/or supporting the Hill-Beast at the DNC........

.................true story!

The President and the US Government have absolutely no authority or power when it comes to State or local police. Only the city and State have power. Police power is not a power of the Federal Government and it has no authority over the States in regards it. Perhaps you should learn how your government actually works?

It is a fact that blacks kill blacks in higher numbers than police. It is a fact that fat fuck Mikey Brown never raised his hands. It is a fact that black neighborhoods are ravaged by crime and cops are on edge everyday and night they have to answer a call there.
So what are you saying? They do not deserve the same rights you do? It seems like that is what you are saying. Just because there are problems with crime and violence never at any time makes the police above the laws they are sworn to uphold.

So what are you saying? They do not deserve the same rights you do? It seems like that is what you are saying. Just because there are problems with crime and violence never at any time makes the police above the laws they are sworn to uphold.
The whole issue of police shooting black men in higher numbers is a lie.

The President and the US Government have absolutely no authority or power when it comes to State or local police. Only the city and State have power. Police power is not a power of the Federal Government and it has no authority over the States in regards it. Perhaps you should learn how your government actually works?

My grasp is no worse than Donald's.

Forum List

Back