🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The Fraternal Order of Police is insulted and will not soon forget that the Democratic Party and Hi

Fraternal Order of Police Slams Hillary Clinton: Why Are You Shutting Out Widows of Police Officers From The DNC?

First they have to have it pointed out to them that they had little or no US flags.

Then Biden lies about Trump saying he wants to carpet bomb the ME. Of course Biden wasn't lying he is just delusional and all white people look alike to him.

Now this line up of victims.

I had my doubt about Trump but I listen to his press conference today and by gosh I am all in for Trump. The only people who can now vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton are cop hating aholes.

You Don't Want to Miss This Scathing Statement From the Fraternal Order of Police For Hillary Clinton

Fine! Fire them all like Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers and start over with police that are not entrenched in protecting bad behavior.

We could start by an emergency enlistment directly from our military as many of them already have good training and follow orders without whining.
What bad behavior? Most of the edited videos shown over and over turned out to be bullshit. Plus the executive branch doesn't run state, city and county police.

If the police choose to "act out" like stage "sick outs" etc in protest the executive branch could declare an emergency and have the military step in. That is one of the potential reasons for a National Guard.

Oh hell yes!!!
That'd go over real well!!

What the police should never forget is that the Republicans would outlaw public sector unions if they ever had the chance.
They should. The government takes our money then the unions work against the taxpayers, we have no say. Worse thing that ever happened in government.

How do you figure ? Why can't workers unionize as gov workers or private workers ?
I didn't say anything about private unions and I explained what's wrong with public sector unions. Please stop inflicting your retardation on the board.

Democrats have thrown law enforcement under the bus for political gain, and frankly are partially responsible for the deaths of law enforcement officers. Democrats intentionally and dishonestly have broad brushed law enforcement to deflect the anger of minorities onto a target.

Lets be honest it sucks to be a young black man in this country, largely due to the policies of the Democratic party. Naturally rather than take responsibility for this Democrats are redirecting the rage and anger onto law enforcement.

Incredibly, even though Democrats control the inner cities, law enforcement, the courts, and the prisons, that its Democrats who have sent millions of young minorities to prison they have the stones to pretend like they had nothing to do with this and its someone else fault.

They have been doing it to unions for decades--sending their jobs overseas and then putting the remainders in a position that they must support the DNC or lose their jobs too. Seems to work. Don't know why it works, but it has.

What the police should never forget is that the Republicans would outlaw public sector unions if they ever had the chance.
They should. The government takes our money then the unions work against the taxpayers, we have no say. Worse thing that ever happened in government.

When did you lose your vote? Are you a felon?
When did you learn how to read? Oh, you didn't.

You claim you have no say in who represents you in the government. That would only be true if you can't vote.

You claim you have no say in who represents you in the government. That would only be true if you can't vote.
No, that isn't what I said, it's what your mind saw and your mind is corrupted. The voters are not represented by public sector unions no matter how hard your try to twist it.

No, that isn't what I said, it's what your mind saw and your mind is corrupted. The voters are not represented by public sector unions no matter how hard your try to twist it.

The legality of public sector unions is represented by the fact the voters choose to keep them legal.

The legality of public sector unions is represented by the fact the voters choose to keep them legal.
When? Never saw it on the ballot. Never even heard of that, what's your source?

Forum List

Back