The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

If it were genetic, the incidence of gay twins separated at birth being gay would be 100 percent.

It isn't. It's the same as it is for everyone else.

Besides which, we have mapped the human genome. There is no gay gene.

It seems to be just an alternative lifestyle sex addicts choose. Some men are born effeminate, that I do believe... But not all men born like that are homosexual. The ones that do turn gay probably do so because they cannot find a woman that's attracted to them because of their mannerisms, so they just embrace the way they are and decide to try out the homosexual lifestyle.

And if pedophilia is an "alternate" sexuality, as the retards who say that a person's sexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia (and pro-homosexual lobby on this board) maintain...and we know for a fact that pedophilia is caused (which we do know) then that would mean that homosexuality is also "caused".

The problem is, the hard core progressives don't have brains big enough for this topic. They're all over the place, and they're ALWAYS wrong about the science.

Where is that link between pedophilia and gayness again?

Where is anyone in support of gay rights here also in support of pedophile rights? (unless they are Catholic)

What about the male pedophiles who molest girls? Are you not caring about the 1 in 4 girls.....1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18?

fuck you

If it were genetic, the incidence of gay twins separated at birth being gay would be 100 percent.

It seems to be just an alternative lifestyle sex addicts choose. Some men are born effeminate, that I do believe... But not all men born like that are homosexual. The ones that do turn gay probably do so because they cannot find a woman that's attracted to them because of their mannerisms, so they just embrace the way they are and decide to try out the homosexual lifestyle.

your story isn't everyone's story

your story isn't everyone's story
I'm not gay first of all. Second, I'm just saying that's what it seems like to me. There's absolutely zero evidence it is genetic, you'd think they'd have found the gay gene by now. I'm sure there are other scenarios, but so far we have two explanations, that it's mental defect or a conscious decision. Atleast at this point in time. I wasn't trying to offend you, just stating an opinion based on the facts we have at present time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And if pedophilia is an "alternate" sexuality, as the retards who say that a person's sexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia (and pro-homosexual lobby on this board) maintain...and we know for a fact that pedophilia is caused (which we do know) then that would mean that homosexuality is also "caused".

The problem is, the hard core progressives don't have brains big enough for this topic. They're all over the place, and they're ALWAYS wrong about the science.

Where is anyone in support of gay rights here also in support of pedophile rights? (unless they are Catholic)

What about the male pedophiles who molest girls? Are you not caring about the 1 in 4 girls.....1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18?

fuck you

Yea, fuck you :lol:

Is it completely impossible that could be one reason? Especially for the teens who become homosexual?

Well everyone here should be aware that homosexuality wasn't taken off the APA's list sexual mental disorders because of any scientific breakthrough of any sort, but because of political pressure. I hope so anyway, because if you cannot even concede that point, you shouldn't even pretend to know what you're talking about,

fuck you

Not my type...sorry.

fuck you

Yea, fuck you :lol:

Not interested in the least. Sorry.

Is it completely impossible that could be one reason? Especially for the teens who become homosexual?

Where is your data on this? I really really want to read up on that theory. (Especially since the gay guys in HS are usually some of the most popular with the girls)

Well everyone here should be aware that homosexuality wasn't taken off the APA's list sexual mental disorders because of any scientific breakthrough of any sort, but because of political pressure. I hope so anyway, because if you cannot even concede that point, you shouldn't even pretend to know what you're talking about,

You can prove that, right?

Yes. But you'll still deny it, right? I don't even have to give you a source really. But if you want one I will. But here goes: Has "the gay gene" been discovered? No, right? That'd be the only scientific breakthrough that'd prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it isn't a choice or nurture over nature.

Oh fuck off with the ridiculous insults towards Catholics just to score pathetic points from an equally pathetic idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Oh fuck off with the ridiculous insults towards Catholics just to score pathetic points from an equally pathetic idiot.
How's it going CG? It's been a couple weeks...

It's a very good point, though. Pedophilia is not just man-on-boy. It is also man-on-girl. With rare cases of woman-on-girl and woman-on-boy.

So these attempts to link homosexuality with pedophilia are illogical and pathetic. If pedophilia is your justification for banning same sex marriage, then all the cases of man-on-girl molestation and rape are justification for banning opposite sex marriage.

Some people simply hate fags. Honesty is the best policy, especially when speaking from a moral high horse with a Bible in hand. Hiding old time hatred behind cowardly lies and fallacies just makes them look foolish.

Last edited:

Then Present the Science that had it Removed...

If you are Denying Political Pressure from within the Community then you are Denying History.

And the 70's weren't that long ago... Either the APA and their Kind are WAY the Fuck off base about a LOT of things, or they were right on in that Conclusion but felt Pressure to no longer stand by it.

After all, the Mental Defect doesn't keep Homosexuals from being the Wealthiest, most Educated Minority in the Country...

Unfortunately it continues to keep them having a 1 in 4 HIV Rate in places like San Francisco and even worse in some Inner Cities where it's pushing 50%...

Some of the most Brilliant People to have ever Lived were Self-Destructive and Sucidal.

The Continued Dominance of New Cases for a Disease that we have known how NOT to get by one Community over all others is an Indicator of something that the APA was on to before they were Muzzled...

:)

peace...

fuck you

Not my type...sorry.

^Continuing to Perpetuate the Stereotype that it's all about Sex with Homosexuals...

Nice job Bodey. :thup:

:)

peace...

It's a very good point, though. Pedophilia is not just man on boy. It is also man on girl. With rare cases of woman on girl and woman on boy.

So these attempts to link homosexuality with pedophilia are illogical and pathetic. If pedophilia is your justification for banning same sex marriage, then all those cases of man-on-girl molestation are justification for banning opposite sex marriage.

You guys simply hate fags. Honesty is the best policy, especially when speaking from a high moral horse. Don't hide your hatred behind cowardly lies and fallacies. You just look foolish.

Homosexuality has as much to do with pedophilia as the Catholic Church does.... and anyone who bothers to actually research the topic honestly knows that.

I don't 'hate fags'. I'm totally fine with gays.... shocking, I know - for a conservative Catholic... I just don't fit your preconceived ideas... because your ideas are based on prejudice instead of facts. If you bothered to use your brain and find out for yourself, you would find that most Catholics are fine with gays, but we are not fine with pedophiles.

Forum List

Back