The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

Where is that link between pedophilia and gayness again?

Where is anyone in support of gay rights here also in support of pedophile rights? (unless they are Catholic)

What about the male pedophiles who molest girls? Are you not caring about the 1 in 4 girls.....1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18?

Oh fuck off with the ridiculous insults towards Catholics just to score pathetic points from an equally pathetic idiot.
How's it going CG? It's been a couple weeks...

Been going pretty damned fine, thanks. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Oh fuck off with the ridiculous insults towards Catholics just to score pathetic points from an equally pathetic idiot.

It's a very good point, though. Pedophilia is not just man on boy. It is also man on girl. With rare cases of woman on girl and woman on boy.

So these attempts to link homosexuality with pedophilia are illogical and pathetic. If pedophilia is your justification for banning same sex marriage, then all those cases of man-on-girl molestation are justification for banning opposite sex marriage.

You guys simply hate fags. Honesty is the best policy, especially when speaking from a high moral horse. Don't hide your hatred behind cowardly lies and fallacies. You just look foolish.

Homosexuality has as much to do with pedophilia as the Catholic Church does.... and anyone who bothers to actually research the topic honestly knows that.

I don't 'hate fags'. I'm totally fine with gays.... shocking, I know - for a conservative Catholic... I just don't fit your preconceived ideas... because your ideas are based on prejudice instead of facts. If you bothered to use your brain and find out for yourself, you would find that most Catholics are fine with gays, but we are not fine with pedophiles.

Most Catholics are fine with Gays?...

I don't Think you Speak for any Catholic but yourself.

:)

peace...

Homosexuality has as much to do with pedophilia as the Catholic Church does.... and anyone who bothers to actually research the topic honestly knows that.

I don't 'hate fags'. I'm totally fine with gays.... shocking, I know - for a conservative Catholic... I just don't fit your preconceived ideas... because your ideas are based on prejudice instead of facts. If you bothered to use your brain and find out for yourself, you would find that most Catholics are fine with gays, but we are not fine with pedophiles.

The Catholic Church is opposed to gay marriage.

What the ever loving fuck does pedophilia have to do with recognizing gay marriages? Can anyone even answer that logically?

It is very telling that when we talk about opposite sex marriage, the subject of the rape and molestation of children NEVER comes up.

But just mention same sex marriage, and the call goes out to bring in the pedophiles and dog-fuckers and incest!

Ignorance in the extreme. As if no pedophiles rape the opposite sex, as if no incest involves opposite sex members of the family.

Incest and bestiality and pedophilia have as much to do with same sex marriage as they do with opposite sex marriage.

The fact that these heinous things are only brought up during discussions of gay marriage is a dead giveaway. They hate fags, period. They are in no way "fine with gays". They hate them. It is patently obvious.

I come from a Catholic family. I know exactly how Catholics feel about gays. As far as Catholics are concerned, fags are going to burn in hell forever.

Last edited:

It's a very good point, though. Pedophilia is not just man on boy. It is also man on girl. With rare cases of woman on girl and woman on boy.

So these attempts to link homosexuality with pedophilia are illogical and pathetic. If pedophilia is your justification for banning same sex marriage, then all those cases of man-on-girl molestation are justification for banning opposite sex marriage.

You guys simply hate fags. Honesty is the best policy, especially when speaking from a high moral horse. Don't hide your hatred behind cowardly lies and fallacies. You just look foolish.

Agreed. MY issue is making it normal and forcing the power of Government to make it normal. Do what you like until it impedes (treads) upon my liberty.

This issue doesn't...until we get into forced acceptence by LAW.

Liberty is an all or nothing proposition...with consequences to society and civilization if the wrong path is trod down.

Agreed. MY issue is making it normal and forcing the power of Government to make it normal.

Nope. Just equal.

Do what you like until it impedes (treads) upon my liberty.

Please explain how two adults' marriage being recognized by state and federal law treads on your liberty. Please explain how denying two adults to have their marriage recognized by state and federal law does NOT tread on THEIR liberty.

This should be good.

You must have really hated it when we forced acceptance of interracial marriages by law, huh?

Last edited:

Where is anyone in support of gay rights here also in support of pedophile rights? (unless they are Catholic)

What about the male pedophiles who molest girls? Are you not caring about the 1 in 4 girls.....1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18?

It's a very good point, though. Pedophilia is not just man-on-boy. It is also man-on-girl. With rare cases of woman-on-girl and woman-on-boy.

So these attempts to link homosexuality with pedophilia are illogical and pathetic. If pedophilia is your justification for banning same sex marriage, then all the cases of man-on-girl molestation and rape are justification for banning opposite sex marriage.

Some people simply hate fags. Honesty is the best policy, especially when speaking from a moral high horse with a Bible in hand. Hiding old time hatred behind cowardly lies and fallacies just makes them look foolish.

Wrong.

There are so many errors and fallacies in this that it's almost too much trouble to address.

Does anyone recognize the repercussions of saying that pedophiles can't have a primary sexuality of homosexuality or heteroxexuality? If you insist on stating the falsehood that pedophiles don't have any sexual preference, other than children (for a small number of them, this is true) then you are saying that pedophilia is on the same standing as homosexuality and heterosexuality...an alternative, hardwired sexuality that people are born with...

The problem with that is ... we know it's not true. Pedophiles are created, there's no question about this, this is the one thing we know for certain about them. So if homosexuals and heteros are hardwired, you realize that if you say that a person can't be a pedophile AND a homosexual..you are saying that homosexuals aren't hardwired at all. Because, according to this reasoning, once one becomes a pedophile, hardwired sexuality flies out the window and is replaced with pedophilia..

Which does all sorts of nasty things to the "hardwired" theory.

Not that it matters, it just isn't true. Pedophiles do, for the most part, have a very specific sexual preference among their victims.

So you see, the people who are attemping to force a LINK between homosexuals and pedophiles are the ones who are claiming that IF one is a pedophile, one CAN'T be a homosexual. That implies that pedophiles have a CHOICE over their sexuality that homosexuals are denied, due to their special hardwired status...that apparently doesn't exist for any other type of sexuality.

EXCEPT of course, homosexuals who become pedophiles apparently suddenly aren't homosexuals any more, they're PEDOPHILES, which puts a wrench in the works because now you're back at square one...apparently homosexuality isn't hardwired in the case of pedophiles, because being a pedophile changes homosexual biology.

Of course, all this confusing morass of idiocy can be completely bypassed if you will just accept the truth and the most logical conclusion...homosexual orientation is just a choice. As is pedophilia. Different people may have different sexual triggers, but whether you are compelled to act on them or not is a choice...

And those sexual triggers without doubt are absolutely influenced by the choices you make, and the experiences you have had.

When you accept the reality, everything makes much more sense.

Agreed. MY issue is making it normal and forcing the power of Government to make it normal.

Nope. Just equal.

Please explain how two adults' marriage being recognized by state and federal law treads on your liberty. Please explain how denying two adults to have their marriage recognized by state and federal law does NOT tread on THEIR liberty.

This should be good.

You must have really hated it when we forced acceptance of interracial marriages by law, huh?

Naw, race is a completely different matter.

Nope. Just equal.

This should be good.

Uhmm...actually? *NO*

peace...

As a Catholic, I know plenty of Catholics. I have yet to meet one who has an issue with gays.

peace...

As a Catholic, I know plenty of Catholics. I have yet to meet one who has an issue with gays.

Warrior 102?

And if pedophilia is an "alternate" sexuality, as the retards who say that a person's sexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia (and pro-homosexual lobby on this board) maintain...and we know for a fact that pedophilia is caused (which we do know) then that would mean that homosexuality is also "caused".

The problem is, the hard core progressives don't have brains big enough for this topic. They're all over the place, and they're ALWAYS wrong about the science.

Come back to me when the Catholic church actually starts taking serious action about what its ordained priests do to kids. Okay? (Oh, and serious action does not mean moving them and covering up)

You want to give the Catholic church the power to judge and sentence them?

Isn't that a step backward?

Until then, it's the field of law enforcement and the court system to take serious action. Anyone else doing it would be vigilantism.

You want to give the Catholic church the power to judge and sentence them?

Isn't that a step backward?

Until then, it's the field of law enforcement and the court system to take serious action. Anyone else doing it would be vigilantism.

Nice excusing, koshergrl....kind of makes me not regret saying Catholics instead of just Catholic Church hierarchy. They can always rely on those like you to be enablers or excusers to their continued abuse of children.

fuck you

Not my type...sorry.

it wasn't an offer, but you probably knew that.

and to quote the famous man from texas

not sorry bout that

it's always amusing to see someone who bitches and moans about stereotyping engaging in it themselves.

Not my type...sorry.

it wasn't an offer, but you probably knew that.

and to quote the famous man from texas

not sorry bout that

it's always amusing to see someone who bitches and moans about stereotyping engaging in it themselves.
You can tell me about stereotyping when the Catholic Church actually stands up to put a stop to priests molesting children, Del.

peace...

:rolleyes:

Well everyone here should be aware that homosexuality wasn't taken off the APA's list sexual mental disorders because of any scientific breakthrough of any sort, but because of political pressure. I hope so anyway, because if you cannot even concede that point, you shouldn't even pretend to know what you're talking about,

It was not solely due to social pressure...

Confronted with overwhelming empirical evidence and changing cultural views of homosexuality, psychiatrists and psychologists radically altered their views, beginning in the 1970s.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Well everyone here should be aware that homosexuality wasn't taken off the APA's list sexual mental disorders because of any scientific breakthrough of any sort, but because of political pressure. I hope so anyway, because if you cannot even concede that point, you shouldn't even pretend to know what you're talking about,

Confronted with overwhelming empirical evidence and changing cultural views of homosexuality, psychiatrists and psychologists radically altered their views, beginning in the 1970s.

Homosexuality and Mental Health

where's the overwhelming empirical evidence? link?

changing cultural views is just peer pressure dressed up in a new suit.

not that there's anythiung wrong with that...

There isn't any...

It was Social Pressure.

And it was Rooted in Homosexuals being Wrongfully Persecuted and Prosecuted for doing what shouldn't be anyone's Business...

Anyone's.

But they didn't Change their Take on Homosexuality being a Mental Issue because they found Substantive Evidence to Counter that Conclusion...

It was simply that the Defiance of their Design wasn't really hurting anyone...

Except themselves depending on the Issue.

But that wasn't enough for the APA to continue to be one of the Reasons that the Law was going after Gays.

Sodomy Laws were Wrong...

Unfortunately it didn't stop there.

Civil Unions as a matter of Federal Law should have happened during the Clinton Adminstration and then most of this Debate would be over, instead the Absurd, calling Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling Equal when they so Clearly are not, is now what is the Goal.

This is now about Validation, not being able to have Access to Loved One's or Will Issues or Custody Issues.

Civil Unions would Solve ALL of those Issues...

But we have gone past that now...

And Barry Assisted in that.

peace...

There isn't any...

It was Social Pressure.

And it was Rooted in Homosexuals being Wrongfully Persecuted and Prosecuted for doing what shouldn't be anyone's Business...

Anyone's.

But they didn't Change their Take on Homosexuality being a Mental Issue because they found Substantive Evidence to Counter that Conclusion...

It was simply that the Defiance of their Design wasn't really hurting anyone...

Except themselves depending on the Issue.

But that wasn't enough for the APA to continue to be one of the Reasons that the Law was going after Gays.

Sodomy Laws were Wrong...

Unfortunately it didn't stop there.

Civil Unions as a matter of Federal Law should have happened during the Clinton Adminstration and then most of this Debate would be over, instead the Absurd, calling Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling Equal when they so Clearly are not, is now what is the Goal.

This is now about Validation, not being able to have Access to Loved One's or Will Issues or Custody Issues.

Civil Unions would Solve ALL of those Issues...

But we have gone past that now...

And Barry Assisted in that.

peace...

link?

civil unions wouldn't solve anything

separate but equal isn't.

Forum List

Back