The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

As long as we no longer categorize homosexuality as a "disease", and homosexuals are not given equal protection, they are being denied a right. Do state laws allow heterosexuals to marry?

Dumbass....

State laws allow anyone (heteros or gays) to marry someone of the opposite sex.

Nobody (heteros or gays) are allowed to marry someone of the same sex.

Yep...

The Law also doesn't Allow for People to Marry 2 or 3 Wives...

:)

peace...

To GT's "Chioce" Argument which Toro seems to Concur...

Is every person in Prison who Engages in Homosexual Sex a Homosexual?

I am not talking about Rape Victims... :thup:

Simple Question, right?

peace...

Or bisexual.

Of course Bisexual exists... Doesn't address my question, does it Toro... :lol:

peace...

A multiple choice test for you mal

a.) Heterosexual
b.) Bisexual
c.) Homosexual

Now c'mon everyone, the 21st century has arrived. You don't want your grandkids wondering WTF was wrong with grandma and grandpa!

Last edited:
:eusa_shifty:
And you know the kicker Mal? We have science to back us up on your assertion...:eusa_whistle:

Hell... We don't even need Science...

Nature and what IS has Dictated it since Recorded History. :thup:

Opposite Sex Coupling Produces Life... Same Sex Coupling does not.

The Coupling is Naturally and Inherently Unequal.

peace...

How many times have you and myself seen in these hallowed pages that Conservatives 'hate science and scientists...'?

I only Deal in Natural Design and what is when Discussing Marriage and Marriage Rights...

They REALLY want me to be some Bible Thumping Christian who is Basing his Argument in the Bible...

Makes it Difficult for them that I'm not that Person.

Then they Eventually just use Homosexuality as a Pejorative once they are Frustrated enough.

It's still going to happen on this Thread.

I am still wondering when it was GT tried to have Sex with a Man so that he Knew he wasn't into it...

He seems pretty Certain that he's not... Almost too Certain.

^That's how it's Played. :thup:

peace...

Or bisexual.

peace...

a.) Heterosexual
b.) Bisexual
c.) Homosexual

Now c'mon everyone, the 21st century has arrived. You don't want your grandkids wondering WTF was wrong with grandma and grandpa!

I don't Understand the Test in that the Options are not Preceded by a Question. :thup:

peace...

i agree gov't should not have a role in this matter. The problem is the Gov't wants to run every aspect of your life. I don't believe in same sex marriage, but I could care less what they do. The Bible does not condon same sex marriage and I can see churches against it, but the Gov't should stay out of it. This is pretty obvious its for Obama to gain the Gay peoples votes and nothing more.

What have YOU done to get government out of the Marriage Business?

:eusa_shifty:
Hell... We don't even need Science...

Nature and what IS has Dictated it since Recorded History. :thup:

Opposite Sex Coupling Produces Life... Same Sex Coupling does not.

The Coupling is Naturally and Inherently Unequal.

peace...

How many times have you and myself seen in these hallowed pages that Conservatives 'hate science and scientists...'?

I only Deal in Natural Design and what is when Discussing Marriage and Marriage Rights...

They REALLY want me to be some Bible Thumping Christian who is Basing his Argument in the Bible...

Makes it Difficult for them that I'm not that Person.

Then they Eventually just use Homosexuality as a Pejorative once they are Frustrated enough.

It's still going to happen on this Thread.

I am still wondering when it was GT tried to have Sex with a Man so that he Knew he wasn't into it...

He seems pretty Certain that he's not... Almost too Certain.

^That's how it's Played. :thup:

peace...

Aaaahh! A whole 'nuther ball of wax to be discovered...I see...especially from someone that uses an infant in thier Avatar...:eusa_whistle:

i agree gov't should not have a role in this matter. The problem is the Gov't wants to run every aspect of your life. I don't believe in same sex marriage, but I could care less what they do. The Bible does not condon same sex marriage and I can see churches against it, but the Gov't should stay out of it. This is pretty obvious its for Obama to gain the Gay peoples votes and nothing more.

What have YOU done to get government out of the Marriage Business?

Almost nobody does anything... It's a Tactic in Debate on this Issue. Nothing more... Nothing less.

peace...

peace...

a.) Heterosexual
b.) Bisexual
c.) Homosexual

I don't Understand the Test in that the Options are not Preceded by a Question. :thup:

peace...

Er, scroll up a bit.

I mean, did yall wake up this morning and find out you were living in the Two-Mile-High city? There's a noticeable lack of oxygen running around in this thread. :tongue:

a.) Heterosexual
b.) Bisexual
c.) Homosexual

peace...

Er, scroll up a bit.

I mean, did yall wake up this morning and find out you were living in the Two-Mile-High city? There's a noticeable lack of oxygen running around in this thread. :tongue:

There wasn't a Question Attached to your Quiz, Toro... I'm not Scrolling a Damned thing...

peace...

"Marry" is a term that is specific to hetero couples.

Words mean something.

Just like "male" means "male" and "female" means "female". Males don't have a "right" to be called female just because they want to be called female. The word female is a description of a particular gender, and if they don't belong to that gender, they don't have a "right" to be identified as that gender.

The same thing with marriage. It specifies a specific contract, between a man and a woman. Just because two men want to be recognized as "married" doesn't mean they have a right to be considered "married", as they don't meet the definition of "married".

I wonder when the extremists are going to figure out the American people just aren't that sold on the idea of completely selling out the traditional family, and throwing out the specific privileges they provide to people who want to participate in that particular, beneficial social construct?

Your claim that it only applies to hetero couples is bullshit. Many states recognize it as a right of two people who want to form a union. Some states, however, want to see it limited to a class, which would deny equal protection to anyone not into that class. The South tried to limit it to only people of some specific race, although they didn't have a clue how to define race. I believe that South Carolina once tried to say if you at least 1/64th black, you were black.

You're really a simpleton.

"Marry" is a term that is specific to hetero couples.

Words mean something.

Just like "male" means "male" and "female" means "female". Males don't have a "right" to be called female just because they want to be called female. The word female is a description of a particular gender, and if they don't belong to that gender, they don't have a "right" to be identified as that gender.

The same thing with marriage. It specifies a specific contract, between a man and a woman. Just because two men want to be recognized as "married" doesn't mean they have a right to be considered "married", as they don't meet the definition of "married".

I wonder when the extremists are going to figure out the American people just aren't that sold on the idea of completely selling out the traditional family, and throwing out the specific privileges they provide to people who want to participate in that particular, beneficial social construct?

Your claim that it only applies to hetero couples is bullshit. Many states recognize it as a right of two people who want to form a union. Some states, however, want to see it limited to a class, which would deny equal protection to anyone not into that class. The South tried to limit it to only people of some specific race, although they didn't have a clue how to define race. I believe that South Carolina once tried to say if you at least 1/64th black, you were black.

You're really a simpleton.

Make the Case for Gay Marriage without Molesting an Honest Civil Rights Cause.

Race and Sexual Choices have ZERO to do with each other.

peace...

And you find this a positive trend?

I'm just reporting a fact. I am Married.

I don't think that it's positive or negative, to be quite honest. Marriage didn't change much for me and my Girl, except some Legal bullshit and a last name.

And just a fraction of that "legal bullshit" you get for a $50 marriage license costs "they gheys" thousands and thousands of dollars. And no "legal bullshit" protects us from having our children taken from us when the natural parent of the partnership dies. No "legal bullshit" can make a hospital let someone in to a hospital to see a dying partner. No "legal bullshit" can give me the tax breaks you get. It's the "legal bullshit" that makes marriage bans unconstitutional.

Power of attorney is not 'legal bullshit' but you are certainly full of it!

I'm just reporting a fact. I am Married.

I don't think that it's positive or negative, to be quite honest. Marriage didn't change much for me and my Girl, except some Legal bullshit and a last name.

And just a fraction of that "legal bullshit" you get for a $50 marriage license costs "they gheys" thousands and thousands of dollars. And no "legal bullshit" protects us from having our children taken from us when the natural parent of the partnership dies. No "legal bullshit" can make a hospital let someone in to a hospital to see a dying partner. No "legal bullshit" can give me the tax breaks you get. It's the "legal bullshit" that makes marriage bans unconstitutional.

A power of attorney is not the same as legal, civil marriage no matter how much MORE we pay for it. A power of attorney won't keep you from losing custody of your kid if the natural parent dies. A power of attorney won't lower the taxes I pay because my health insurance is taxed differently than yours. A POA won't give my partner of 16 years my survivor benefits or my military benefits.

What reasonable person standard are you using to deny my non familial, consenting adult relationship these rights, benefits and privileges?

A power of attorney is not the same as legal, civil marriage no matter how much MORE we pay for it. A power of attorney won't keep you from losing custody of your kid if the natural parent dies. A power of attorney won't lower the taxes I pay because my health insurance is taxed differently than yours. A POA won't give my partner of 16 years my survivor benefits or my military benefits.

What reasonable person standard are you using to deny my non familial, consenting adult relationship these rights, benefits and privileges?

Civil Unions Recognized Federally is the Answer.

Same Sex Coupling is not "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival" and that is not going to change.

The only reason many of you push for "Equality" in Marriage is for a Sense of Validation that you are not finding in your own Coupling.

Forcing Society through Despotic and Politically Appointed Judges to Recognize something as Equal when it Naturally is not will not get you that Validation.

Even Liberal California Voters are with ya on Gay Marriage...

Most Rational People would Support Civil Unions.

peace...

Same Sex Coupling is not "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival" and that is not going to change.

The only reason many of you push for "Equality" in Marriage is for a Sense of Validation that you are not finding in your own Coupling.

Forcing Society through Despotic and Politically Appointed Judges to Recognize something as Equal when it Naturally is not will not get you that Validation.

peace...
I have no problem with it at all. The term 'marriage' is already owned and defined.
icon14.gif

:(

peace...
I have no problem with it at all. The term 'marriage' is already owned and defined.
icon14.gif

Like here?

Marriage - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Forum List

Back