The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

The Individuals as Individuals Share the Same Rights...

But in Couples, two Women and a Man and a Woman are not Equal Naturally.

One Coupling Produces Life...

The other does not... Never has and Never will.

Natural Fact... Not Opinion.

Homosexuals either Defy their Natural Design and Equipment by Choice or Mental Defect, but it's all Irrelevant because Society is not Required to Burden the Need for Validation for this Defiance by calling it Equal to that which it Naturally and Factually is NOT.

The Issues Facing Consenting Adults who do not Couple Naturally can be Dealt with in Law without Dishonestly calling that Coupling Equal to that which is not.

It's called Civil Unions... Federally.

But this isn't about Dealing with those Legal and Medical Issues... It's about Validation and the Need to be called Equal to something every single one of us KNOWS it is not.

Same Sex Coupling is not Natually Equal to Opposite Sex Coupling.

In the Recorded History of Man it never has been.

One Produces Life and the other does not.

The last time the SCOTUS Dealt with this they Illustrated it.

Homosexual Coupling is NOT "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival".

You show me how it is and I will Discuss it with you.

Until then, that's where the Law is Federally.

:)

peace...

You cannot use the bolded in your argument because their brain and hormones are a part of their equipment. You continue to skirt the unanswered logic. that's called being dishonest.

Homosexuals either Defy their Natural Design and Equipment by Choice or Mental Defect, but it's all Irrelevant because Society is not Required to Burden the Need for Validation for this Defiance by calling it Equal to that which it Naturally and Factually is NOT.

The Issues Facing Consenting Adults who do not Couple Naturally can be Dealt with in Law without Dishonestly calling that Coupling Equal to that which is not.

But this isn't about Dealing with those Legal and Medical Issues... It's about Validation and the Need to be called Equal to something every single one of us KNOWS it is not.

peace...

You cannot use the bolded in your argument because their brain and hormones are a part of their equipment. You continue to skirt the unanswered logic. that's called being dishonest.

You and I are not going to Conclude this GT...

You either Enjoy the Circular Nature of it as Hobby, or you are too Emotional to Understand it.

Either way, I don't really Care.

Your Continued Dismissals of my Points are all I need.

When you are ready to do something other than that, let me know.

peace...

Also- you cannot use the fact that they're not fundamental to our existence, because neither is marriage. Only sex is, and if you make "sex" a part of "marriage" as the reason it's societally recognized than we have an entirely different and more abstract discussion on our hands, like those unable to reproduce being denied marriage also. Can't have it both ways.

peace...

You either Enjoy the Circular Nature of it as Hobby, or you are too Emotional to Understand it.

peace...

I'll wait for you to tell me why the brain should be denied as being natural equipment, if you're going to hold that natural equipment should not be denied. <--therein lies your dishonesty, a point still unanswered.

peace...

I'll wait for you to tell me why the brain should be denied as being natural equipment, if you're going to hold that natural equipment should not be denied. <--therein lies your dishonesty, a point still unanswered.

I didn't say the Brain should be Denied...

I Addressed the Brain Directly all over this Thread.

Seriously GT... Emotions got the best of ya. :thup:

peace...

Also- you cannot use the fact that they're not fundamental to our existence, because neither is marriage. Only sex is, and if you make "sex" a part of "marriage" as the reason it's societally recognized than we have an entirely different and more abstract discussion on our hands, like those unable to reproduce being denied marriage also. Can't have it both ways.

I can use it when Debating Marriage Law because it's part of the Law from the SCOTUS.

For Fuck's Sake GT... :lol:

Are you having the same Discussion?...

I will continue to Focus on the OP of this Thread and the Debate I Intend to have not the one you are Attempting. :thup:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Actually -

if you read the thread -

GT made point, point, point, point,

All a + b = c logic. (still not debunked, mind you)

Mal countered with triteness, emotion, tactic in place of argument, and finally concluded by posting his same original and thoroughly debunked points. <--that's emotionalism in the face of logic, and that's what (quite obviously) occured.

You "addressed" the brain, but you did not "address" the point made about the brain (and hormones, frankly) of: IF YOU HOLD - that Equipment should not be denied, THEN, (see, if/then = logic) the Brain and hormones telling a person that they're Gay should either be A: listened to, which contradicts your edict, or B: brain is not Equipment.

^ this paragraph is how you use logic, not trite "you're emotional" tactics being used as a diversion because you cannot address the thorough logic debunking of your points. The "fundamental to our existence" point cannot be logically debunked, either.

I can use it when Debating Marriage Law because it's part of the Law from the SCOTUS.

For Fuck's Sake GT... :lol:

Are you having the same Discussion?...

I will continue to Focus on the OP of this Thread and the Debate I Intend to have not the one you are Attempting. :thup:

peace...

Yes, you can use "because SCOTUS said so," but if that's why you agree and it's not because of any type of logic then hey, you're right you don't need to answer its logical debunking.

Because you don't like my Responses doesn't Justify your Dishonesty regarding a very simple Question...

Why shouldn't 2 Sisters be given the same Marriage Rights that Homosexuals are Demanding?

I don't Care if you Answer it, GT...

Nobody's Answered it and I will continue to Post it until someone at least tries.

peace...

Yes, 2 sisters should be allowed to marry. The government has no compelling interest in denying 2 siblings the same marriage rights as anyone else.

Carby isn't an Intellectual Coward. :thup:

Now sell that Reality with Gay Marriage and see how many more Americans say no. :thup:

Remember, Liberal California... The VOTERS not the Legislature or the Liberal Judges, said no to Gay Marriage.

Because the Agenda has the Courts and some Legislatures does not mean that the People Agree.

They don't.

peace...

And 'voters' in the South half a century and more ago said no to ending Segregation and discrimination against Black Americans...

should those states have retained their rights to racist discrimination simply because the 'voters' wanted it?

Yes, 2 sisters should be allowed to marry. The government has no compelling interest in denying 2 siblings the same marriage rights as anyone else.

Carby isn't an Intellectual Coward. :thup:

Now sell that Reality with Gay Marriage and see how many more Americans say no. :thup:

Remember, Liberal California... The VOTERS not the Legislature or the Liberal Judges, said no to Gay Marriage.

Because the Agenda has the Courts and some Legislatures does not mean that the People Agree.

They don't.

peace...

And 'voters' in the South half a century and more ago said no to ending Segregation and discrimination against Black Americans...

should those states have retained their rights to racist discrimination simply because the 'voters' wanted it?

Sexual Choices are not analagous to Race.

Especially when they are in Defiance of Natural Design and Equipment. :thup:

Denying Blacks and Whites Marriage was Racist... They could Illustrate what was Fundamental to our very Existence and make babies.

It was Pure Racism that drove that.

In Coupling, people are making Choices for Partners.

Marriage is a Reflection of what Creates us in Law.

Civil Unions on a Federal Level will do everything that is needed for Homosexuals aside for giving them the Validation of being called Equal to the Coupling they are Designed to Engage in.

The (2) Couplings are not Naturally Equal.

Calling them such is Silly... Doing so in Law is Absurd.

peace...

peace...

Actually -

if you read the thread -

Mal countered with triteness, emotion, tactic in place of argument, and finally concluded by posting his same original and thoroughly debunked points. <--that's emotionalism in the face of logic, and that's what (quite obviously) occured.

You "addressed" the brain, but you did not "address" the point made about the brain (and hormones, frankly) of: IF YOU HOLD - that Equipment should not be denied, THEN, (see, if/then = logic) the Brain and hormones telling a person that they're Gay should either be A: listened to, which contradicts your edict, or B: brain is not Equipment.

^ this paragraph is how you use logic, not trite "you're emotional" tactics being used as a diversion because you cannot address the thorough logic debunking of your points. The "fundamental to our existence" point cannot be logically debunked, either.

One more time... Either Choice or Mental Defect causes it.

Niether of those Justifies calling Natural Coupling Equal to other Couplings. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Actually -

if you read the thread -

One more time... Either Choice or Mental Defect causes it.

Niether of those Justifies calling Natural Coupling Equal to other Couplings. :thup:

peace...

Why yes your "defy equipment" logic is still broken with this response, "choice" is made by brain, and defying said choice would be defying your brain as we both agreed was "equipment," and mental defect occurs in NATURE, so the mentally defective not acting on their "Defect" (another debate) would also be defying their equipment, which again is their own brain.

There is no Free Press. The Press is anything but Free. The messages are carefully contrived and then disseminated in a fashion most acceptable for the Dumbed Down masses. The Government,Media,and Corporations are one single entity. This latest message was very well planned and timed. And that can only be done with close coordination between Government and Media. All Americans really should see 'The Obama Deception' film. It's very enlightening, but also pretty disturbing. It's all about manipulation and brainwashing. Goebbels taught the World well.

There is no Free Press. The Press is anything but Free. The messages are carefully contrived and then disseminated in a fashion most acceptable for the Dumbed Down masses. The Government,Media,and Corporations are one single entity. This latest message was very well planned and timed. And that can only be done with close coordination between Government and Media. All Americans really should see 'The Obama Deception' film. It's very enlightening, but also pretty disturbing. It's all about manipulation and brainwashing. Goebbels taught the World well.

You already said that, robot.

News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

You obviously have not read Loving v. Virginia.

Fact, not Fiction.

Supreme Court said:
The argument is that, if the Equal Protection Clause does not outlaw miscegenation statutes because of their reliance on racial classifications, the question of constitutionality would thus become whether there was any rational basis for a State to treat interracial marriages differently from other marriages.

Got one? A rational reason, that is?

How about for gay marriages?

"God hates fags" is not a rational reason. So don't waste your breath on that one, or any of the illogical fallacies you are thinking of using to cover up the true hatred of homos underneath your oppositions.

"If we let homos marry, we will have to let killers go free!"

Supreme Court said:
...we do not accept the State's contention that these statutes should be upheld if there is any possible basis for concluding that they serve a rational purpose

Supreme Court said:
the Court has merely asked whether there is any rational foundation for the discriminations

As soon as someone provides a rational foundation for discrimination against gay marriages, I'm all ears.

See my signature to understand the context of "equal protection of the laws" with respect to gay marriage.

Last edited:
News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

You obviously have not read Loving v. Virginia.

Fact, not Fiction.

I have... And I linked it... Fact not Fiction. :thup:

peace...

Supreme Court said:
The argument is that, if the Equal Protection Clause does not outlaw miscegenation statutes because of their reliance on racial classifications, the question of constitutionality would thus become whether there was any rational basis for a State to treat interracial marriages differently from other marriages.

Got one? A rational reason, that is?

How about for gay marriages?

Supreme Court said:
...we do not accept the State's contention that these statutes should be upheld if there is any possible basis for concluding that they serve a rational purpose

Supreme Court said:
the Court has merely asked whether there is any rational foundation for the discriminations

As soon as someone provides a rational foundation for discrimination against gay marriages, I'm all ears.

See my signature to understand the context of "equal protection of the laws" with respect to gay marriage.

You support Sisters having Marriage Rights then?...

Or you have a "Rational" Reason to Deny them this "Right" you say Belongs to "Couples"?...

peace...

^Says the Wigger who's reposted the same posts multiple times on this Thread. :thup:

peace...

^Says the Wigger who's reposted the same posts multiple times on this Thread. :thup:

peace...

Lowest common denominator, par.

Forum List

Back