The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

Wrong, and you know it.

Why?

B/c your question implied the same for the "Dog," and I logically debunked it all up in your grill piece, and you left the refutation unanswered.

So - one presents logic, the other bloviates thusly like a child and nit picks.

Your lack of logic on denying our equipment was also logically proven bunk, and no logical refutation provided.

Some people have mature discussions, others dip duck dodge and dance and ignore logic with platitudes, churlish name calling and acting like a beehotch.

While you are Formulating your Reasoning for Denying 2 Sisters Marriage "Rights" if the Expansion of those "Rights" ever happens, could you also Link where I have called you a name in this Thread?...

Thanks in Advance. :thup:

:)

peace...

others is plural.

Also - like I said,m as soon as you begin to address the several points I have made, I'll address the ONE of yours I haven't.

But I know these games you like to play so, I wouldn't expect it or anything teh ghey like that, tbh.

This is really Difficult for you, isn't it.

peace...

While you are Formulating your Reasoning for Denying 2 Sisters Marriage "Rights" if the Expansion of those "Rights" ever happens, could you also Link where I have called you a name in this Thread?...

Thanks in Advance. :thup:

peace...

others is plural.

Also - like I said,m as soon as you begin to address the several points I have made, I'll address the ONE of yours I haven't.

But I know these games you like to play so, I wouldn't expect it or anything teh ghey like that, tbh.

peace...

The point is - if you're going to ignore the many points I've made, I will ignore the ONE of myours I've missed, until offered mutual respect. It isn't that hard, and I've already told you I'll answer the sister point as soon as you do and gee bawss, I'm still here aren't I.

others is plural.

peace...

The point is - if you're going to ignore the many points I've made, I will ignore the ONE of myours I've missed, until offered mutual respect. It isn't that hard, and I've already told you I'll answer the sister point as soon as you do and gee bawss, I'm still here aren't I.

Because you don't like my Responses doesn't Justify your Dishonesty regarding a very simple Question...

Why shouldn't 2 Sisters be given the same Marriage Rights that Homosexuals are Demanding?

I don't Care if you Answer it, GT...

Nobody's Answered it and I will continue to Post it until someone at least tries.

peace...

peace...

Because you don't like my Responses doesn't Justify your Dishonesty regarding a very simple Question...

Why shouldn't 2 Sisters be given the same Marriage Rights that Homosexuals are Demanding?

Nobody's Answered it and I will continue to Post it until someone at least tries.

peace...

The problem is - you've offered no actual logic in the discussion, only platitudes. And you either know that - and are playing flambouyant games which is your usual m.o., or you don't really know the difference between logic and emotion-based platitudes.

Your "defy equipment" point was logically debunked. That is a fact, not an opinion, because sound logic is a + b = c, which is what was used.

You were unable to counter with logic, to that.

Your dog point was answered - gays can consent, dogs cannot. You were unable to counter that with any type of logic. Fact.

The sky is blue. :cool:

No it's not... Explain why People have Fucked the Dead, Fuck Animals and had Fecal Fetishes since the Written Word has Documented Man?...

Choice?... or were they Born that way?

peace...

They were born that way.

If you, personally, hold that it's a choice - that assumes that you can imagine doing it yourself, if you choose to.

I cannot imagine myself doing so; thus, I'm FORCED to LOGICALLY conclude they're born that way. So to defy how they're born is also to defy their own design, their own equipment (their brain).

And in my above post, which you quoted, I've also shown that *IF* you also hold it to be a CHOICE they're making, that since "the brain" is being used to make said choice, then again going against the brain would be defying one's equipment in that scenario also.

In other words, you can't (Logically) use "defying their natural equipment" in your argument, because (well I've told you logically above why you cannot) - because either way you go you're defying how your own equipment in one form or another, thus eliminating that from the equation completely.

your "equipment" logic was just shown holes that would require LOGIC and not EMOTION-BASED PLATITUDES to de-bunk, and if you find yourself unable to use a + b = c logic as I have done, then you're either forced to rethink your stance or you're forced to lie to yourself and others. That's "truth."

Unanswerable.

Done and done.

peace...

The problem is - you've offered no actual logic in the discussion, only platitudes. And you either know that - and are playing flambouyant games which is your usual m.o., or you don't really know the difference between logic and emotion-based platitudes.

Your "defy equipment" point was logically debunked. That is a fact, not an opinion, because sound logic is a + b = c, which is what was used.

You were unable to counter with logic, to that.

Your dog point was answered - gays can consent, dogs cannot. You were unable to counter that with any type of logic. Fact.

The sky is blue. :cool:

I have offered NO Emotion... I have Offered Logic which you Simply Dismiss...

There really isn't anything further for you and I to Discuss, GT...

And you offer nothing Entertaining outside of that... Your Buttons are too easy to Find and you Meltdown in a Sad and Tragic way.

We've done this before and I'm simply not Interested.

Let me know when you want Answer that simple Question. :thup:

peace...

Yea, no you haven't. (you and noone else can find where you answered the dog logic, or the equipment logic that I presented ).

It's really that simple.

To GT's "Chioce" Argument which Toro seems to Concur...

Is every person in Prison who Engages in Homosexual Sex a Homosexual?

I am not talking about Rape Victims... :thup:

Simple Question, right?

peace...

Yea, no you haven't. (you and noone else can find where you answered the dog logic, or the equipment logic that I presented ).

It's really that simple.

Don't Speak for other People... It makes you look as Arrogant as you Obviously are. :thup:

Because you didn't like my Responses doesn't mean there wasn't any.

You Feel you have Countered my OP which is NOT Emotion Based and I Disagree.

And what?

peace...

Right and wrong are abstracts created by Humans and mean nothing in Nature.

Correct... And using that Logic and the Fact that it's happened since the beginning of Man's Recorded History, Dog Fucking should not be a Crime...

Yet it is... And I Support that it is... Do you?

That's how Standards begin.

The Standard for Marriage is that it Reflects the Marriage of the Flesh in it's Coupling.

Not that ProCreation is a Requirement, just that the Possibility is there.

And save the some people can't ProCreate.

Two Sisters can't and they don't Deserve "Rights" in Marriage.

Unless you think they do.

You either have Standards or you don't GT...

When you have any, even one, you are open to others having them and then Society Deciding on them.

That's Reality.

Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped by Nature to Couple with the Opposite Sex.

They don't... It doesn't matter if it's because of Choice or Bad Wiring, it doesn't make that Defiance Equal to what Creates us.

The Coupling is Factually Different. One Produces Life the other has NEVER.

In that they are NOT Equal.

The People are, the Choice to Couple is NOT.

peace...

So how do you explain the millions of heterosexual couples who choose to engage in oral and anal sex? No differently than gay sex?

It's really that simple.

Don't Speak for other People... It makes you look as Arrogant as you Obviously are. :thup:

And what?

peace...

GT believes that under extreme conditions, the mind can become unstable.

This is why you see the phenomena of abused girls becoming sex fiends.

Men not seeing women at all for overly extended periods of time begin imagining other men as women; etc.

The fact that these things happen have nothing at all to do, logically, with whether or not you can be born gay - - - - - or if it's a choice - - - - - because you have factored in an outside extreme condition present in the situation.

Being in prison is not a normal condition.
Sexual abuse as a youngster is not a normal condition.
There are gays that have been raised in extremely plain, normal conditions.
Most straight you know, myself being one of them, cannot voluntarily get a boner for a man no matter how hard they clench their teeth and use their imagination. Placing me under extreme conditions such as prison is no longer making it a voluntary choice, but skewing my rationale BECAUSE of said extreme conditions.

That's how to answer using logic.

You answer with questions that are easily explicable, and no logic of your own.

peace...

peace...

Yes, 2 sisters should be allowed to marry. The government has no compelling interest in denying 2 siblings the same marriage rights as anyone else.

It's really that simple.

And what?

peace...

Men not seeing women at all for overly extended periods of time begin imagining other men as women; etc.

The fact that these things happen have nothing at all to do, logically, with whether or not you can be born gay - - - - - or if it's a choice - - - - - because you have factored in an outside extreme condition present in the situation.

Most straight you know, myself being one of them, cannot voluntarily get a boner for a man no matter how hard they clench their teeth and use their imagination. Placing me under extreme conditions such as prison is no longer making it a voluntary choice, but skewing my rationale BECAUSE of said extreme conditions.

You've tried to Voluntarliy get a Boner for a Man?...

peace...

So it's said... I Support Civil Unions and the Right for Adults to do whatever the Fuck they want in the Privacy of their own Homes or Bath Houses. :thup:

peace...

Seems pretty basic to me. Why is it even discussed? Our constitution does not read "equal except ...". It took huge courage and leadership for the prez to say what he did but then has done a lot for the gay community and, unlike the pubs, Obama has always been in favor of equal rights for every person.

It's always the pubs who want to deny basic rights and it's very telling that Cheney wasn't in favor of marriage equality until after he was out office.

It's really that simple.

And what?

peace...

You have not debunked the debunking of your "defying their equipment" logic, and you cannot.

The human brain is equipment. The human brain is told through neuro-receptors using hormones and other things what you're attracted to.

If you go against what your brain tells you, you are defying your equipment, regardless.

So if you're gay, you defy your reproductive organs.
If you're gay and don't act on it, you defy your brain.

In each scenario, you defy your "equipment;" thus, you CANNOT under the laws of logic use your "defy your equipment" theory, and no - you have not countered this logic to date.

peace...

Yes, 2 sisters should be allowed to marry. The government has no compelling interest in denying 2 siblings the same marriage rights as anyone else.

Carby isn't an Intellectual Coward. :thup:

Now sell that Reality with Gay Marriage and see how many more Americans say no. :thup:

Remember, Liberal California... The VOTERS not the Legislature or the Liberal Judges, said no to Gay Marriage.

Because the Agenda has the Courts and some Legislatures does not mean that the People Agree.

They don't.

peace...

It's really that simple.

And what?

peace...

You have not debunked the debunking of your "defying their equipment" logic, and you cannot.

The human brain is equipment. The human brain is told through neuro-receptors using hormones and other things what you're attracted to.

If you go against what your brain tells you, you are defying your equipment, regardless.

So if you're gay, you defy your reproductive organs.
If you're gay and don't act on it, you defy your brain.

In each scenario, you defy your "equipment;" thus, you CANNOT under the laws of logic use your "defy your equipment" theory, and no - you have not countered this logic to date.

The Human Brain has had Humans Fucking the Dead and Animals since Recorded History.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

And what?

peace...

You've tried to Voluntarliy get a Boner for a Man?...

peace...

This is the deck you're dealing with ^

You were presented with an intelligible and logical post, which dismisses your line of questioning USING logic, and your answer is some second grader nonsense.

Why would anyone under any circumstance try and take an adult conversation with you to its ends, when you cannot even follow rationale that resembles sound logic but instead use "tactics," as though it's some churlish game? conversation with you is as good as comedy and flaming, and that's the entire extent of it it looks like, tbh.

Forum List

Back