The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

Don't Speak for other People... It makes you look as Arrogant as you Obviously are. :thup:

Because you didn't like my Responses doesn't mean there wasn't any.

You Feel you have Countered my OP which is NOT Emotion Based and I Disagree.

And what?

:)

peace...

You have not debunked the debunking of your "defying their equipment" logic, and you cannot.

The human brain is equipment. The human brain is told through neuro-receptors using hormones and other things what you're attracted to.

If you go against what your brain tells you, you are defying your equipment, regardless.

So if you're gay, you defy your reproductive organs.
If you're gay and don't act on it, you defy your brain.

In each scenario, you defy your "equipment;" thus, you CANNOT under the laws of logic use your "defy your equipment" theory, and no - you have not countered this logic to date.

The Human Brain has had Humans Fucking the Dead and Animals since Recorded History.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Right, and this answers what I said how? It doesn't. All it says is that we've always had beastiality and necrophilia. This means nothing to revive your equipment logic.

So it's said... I Support Civil Unions and the Right for Adults to do whatever the Fuck they want in the Privacy of their own Homes or Bath Houses. :thup:

peace...

Seems pretty basic to me. Why is it even discussed? Our constitution does not read "equal except ...". It took huge courage and leadership for the prez to say what he did but then has done a lot for the gay community and, unlike the pubs, Obama has always been in favor of equal rights for every person.

It's always the pubs who want to deny basic rights and it's very telling that Cheney wasn't in favor of marriage equality until after he was out office.

From what I Understand he said it's a States Rights Issue.

And Two Women are not Naturally Equal to a Man and a Woman when Coupling.

One Coupling Produces Life... They other NEVER has.

You are trying to Combine Individual Rights into a Group.

The two Groups are not Equal Naturally.

As Individuals they are 100% Equal.

It's when the Coupling happens and the Potential Product of that Coupling that Changes the Game.

GT is incapable of Understanding these FACTS and will continue to play the Petulant Child on the Issue.

peace...

You have not debunked the debunking of your "defying their equipment" logic, and you cannot.

The human brain is equipment. The human brain is told through neuro-receptors using hormones and other things what you're attracted to.

If you go against what your brain tells you, you are defying your equipment, regardless.

So if you're gay, you defy your reproductive organs.
If you're gay and don't act on it, you defy your brain.

In each scenario, you defy your "equipment;" thus, you CANNOT under the laws of logic use your "defy your equipment" theory, and no - you have not countered this logic to date.

The Human Brain has had Humans Fucking the Dead and Animals since Recorded History.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Right, and this answers what I said how? It doesn't. All it says is that we've always had beastiality and necrophilia. This means nothing to revive your equipment logic.

You are Selectively Referencing the Brain as Equipment...

You are being Dishonest in doing that.

The same as when you and others have Referenced the Animal Kingdom for Validation for Homosexuality but then get all Pissy when other Animal Behaviors are mentioned.

You simply are not Honest on this Issue and it's probably Personal.

I Respect that and you continue to be Wrong. :thup:

peace...

So it's said... I Support Civil Unions and the Right for Adults to do whatever the Fuck they want in the Privacy of their own Homes or Bath Houses. :thup:

peace...

Seems pretty basic to me. Why is it even discussed? Our constitution does not read "equal except ...". It took huge courage and leadership for the prez to say what he did but then has done a lot for the gay community and, unlike the pubs, Obama has always been in favor of equal rights for every person.

It's always the pubs who want to deny basic rights and it's very telling that Cheney wasn't in favor of marriage equality until after he was out office.

From what I Understand he said it's a States Rights Issue.

And Two Women are not Naturally Equal to a Man and a Woman when Coupling.

One Coupling Produces Life... They other NEVER has.

You are trying to Combine Individual Rights into a Group.

The two Groups are not Equal Naturally.

As Individuals they are 100% Equal.

It's when the Coupling happens and the Potential Product of that Coupling that Changes the Game.

GT is incapable of Understanding these FACTS and will continue to play the Petulant Child on the Issue.

peace...

You're bringing back logic that has been debunked, and you ignored its debunking, which is why you always revisit same said logic in hundred of gay threads across your career. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Marriage is not fundamental to our existence, as you are once AGAIN trying to purport, above.

Why?

Because unmarried still fuck, and still make babies.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

The same as when you and others have Referenced the Animal Kingdom for Validation for Homosexuality but then get all Pissy when other Animal Behaviors are mentioned.

peace...

Wrong, it IS honest to reference the BRAIN and I am NOT selectively doing so.

If you defy your brain you are defying your equipment, THUS you cannot USE the "defy your equipment" logic.

Yoiu cannot debunk that by saying "yea and people are born retarded, fuck animals and dead people."

It doesn't CHANGE the fact that by NOT doiong so - would be to defy their equipment.

And I am not suggesting it's OK to fuck dead people, either.

I'm saying that using YOUR LOGIC, of "defying your natural equipment," you NECESSARILY THINK THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO THEIR BRAINS, AND FUCK DEAD PEOPLE, otherwise, your whole "defy equipment" logic is what's SELECTIVE, and bunk.

How is that hard to understand?

The original poster supplied a link that shows how Big Government imposed racial limitations on the otherwise FREE decision of consenting adults.

"Punishment for marriage. -- If any white person intermarry with a colored person, or any colored person intermarry with a white person, he shall be guilty of a felony and shall be punished by confinement in the penitentiary for not less than one nor more than five years."

Same thing with homosexuality. The Right wants to use Big Bother to impose their values on a free society. They don't want a minimalist Libertarian state which remains neutral as to the marital and sexual decisions of free consenting adults. They want Big Brother to decide the content of personal lives. They want the biggest government of all. They want a brownshirt at the foot of every bed.

God help us. If they get one more homeland attack, they will have the fear and desperation needed to bring back a kind of hysterical evangelical nationalism not seen since Germany of the 30s. They will lock down our free society. Scientists will be pushed under ground to make room for Creationism.

Big Brother will confiscate the periodic table.

Big Government Conservatism will dispatch Washington bureaucrats to every neighborhood to inspect the wombs of woman - making sure they are in line with our Creator's plan.

GOD/FAMILY/NATION living in one glorious holy unity.

(marching with shiny boots)

Last edited:
in lamen's terms, you cannot be selective in which equipment you wish for people to "defy," because THAT is dishonest, and doesn't hold up to logic.

I am not the one who thinks that people should never defy their "equipment," I am the guy arguing AGAINST that notion saying that if you BELIEVE THAT, THEN YOU NECESSARILY(because according to a + b = c logic, it follows) that GAYS should fuck same sex, pedophiles should fuck children, and beastiality cases should fuck animals, otherwise, they DEFY THEIR EQUIPMENT, i.e. their brain, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SELECTIVELY USE WHICH "EQUIPMENT" you're okay with them defying, in which case THAT is disengenuous and does NOT follow sound logic at all.

And if you're an honest guy, you shouldn't ever be using that "defy their equipment" logic ever again, because you're actually being selective in which equipment you're talking about which is purposely using faulty logic.

peace...

You are Delusional with Emotion on this Issue.

peace...

And if you're an honest guy, you shouldn't ever be using that "defy their equipment" logic ever again, because you're actually being selective in which equipment you're talking about which is purposely using faulty logic.

I Respect your Right to have a Failed Opinion and Believe I Understand why it Exists. :thup:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Ad-hominem, not addressing the point - i.e. a "duck."

no wonder there's never closure on any issues with you - you put your fingers in your ears when someone eloquently destroys you using logic that you cannot refute, thus resort to your all-powerful flame-zone crutch of ad hominem. :lol: Keep going with all of this superb intellect.

peace...

no wonder there's never closure on any issues with you - you put your fingers in your ears when someone eloquently destroys you using logic that you cannot refute, thus resort to your all-powerful flame-zone crutch of ad hominem. :lol: Keep going with all of this superb intellect.

I Responded to Dismissals... Try to keep up with your own Arrogant Posts. :thup:

peace...

I Respect your Right to have a Failed Opinion and Believe I Understand why it Exists. :thup:

peace...

Does not answer the point with any counter logic or salient points, just sticks fingers in easr and says "you're wrong."

Strong work, you should make a career in the realm of debate.

peace...

I Responded to Dismissals... Try to keep up with your own Arrogant Posts. :thup:

peace...

You chopped a quote, the rest of which answered your attempt to divert away from the fact that it is YOU using selectivity in your logic.

Your rationale does not hold water in reality, because you wish for persons to defy some equipment not other, which is faulty.

You're bringing back logic that has been debunked, and you ignored its debunking...

You Feel you did... You did not. :thup:

peace...

Oh really? Kindly show us how you can introduce that people shouldn't defy their natural equipment, while at the same time holding that they should defy what their own brains and hormones tell them?

riddle the class with your brilliance.

The question to me is:

Are the people who "choose" to be homosexual already mentally ill in the beginning?

Or does participation in the homo lifestyle eventually make them mentally ill?

The Individuals as Individuals Share the Same Rights...

But in Couples, two Women and a Man and a Woman are not Equal Naturally.

One Coupling Produces Life...

The other does not... Never has and Never will.

Natural Fact... Not Opinion.

Homosexuals either Defy their Natural Design and Equipment by Choice or Mental Defect, but it's all Irrelevant because Society is not Required to Burden the Need for Validation for this Defiance by calling it Equal to that which it Naturally and Factually is NOT.

The Issues Facing Consenting Adults who do not Couple Naturally can be Dealt with in Law without Dishonestly calling that Coupling Equal to that which is not.

It's called Civil Unions... Federally.

But this isn't about Dealing with those Legal and Medical Issues... It's about Validation and the Need to be called Equal to something every single one of us KNOWS it is not.

Same Sex Coupling is not Natually Equal to Opposite Sex Coupling.

In the Recorded History of Man it never has been.

One Produces Life and the other does not.

The last time the SCOTUS Dealt with this they Illustrated it.

Homosexual Coupling is NOT "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival".

You show me how it is and I will Discuss it with you.

Until then, that's where the Law is Federally.

peace...

The question to me is:

Are the people who "choose" to be homosexual already mentally ill in the beginning?

I won't call it an illness but I'd say that it could very well be both, except everyone I know (basically because we're ALL friends), are what they are sexually, noone's changed really. That's just anecdotal, though.

What's also interesting is my cousin, who's alot younger - - - - - - everyone knew he was gay when he was like 6 and up and started to develope a personality. He grew up with 2 straight brothers and a straight sister, and sure enough when he was 16 he told everyone. I'd call that "born that way," albeit more anecdotal stuff. Shooting it out there as food for thought.

The question to me is:

It's not Mental Illness.

It's Free Will.

Heterosexual Engage is all kinds of Deviancy.

The Abject Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment could be considered a Defect, but I don't Think it's Mental Illness.

It is Certainly Species Defeating.

But the Homosexuals know that 95% of People aren't Defying their Existence so the Species will Survive.

Sexual Deviancy isn't Illegal anymore but that's not what's being Discussed.

Marriage "Rights" being Expanded Exclusively for one Deviation is what is at Issue.

Homosexuals are NOT Special.

peace...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back