The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

No, you didn't. You asked about $1,000,000 for getting cozy with a dog.

Choice. When did you make yours. That's your allegation, now own it.

The Choice is the Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment.

It happens in many forms...

From the Dead to Dogs to Food.

I don't Expect you to get this... You are doing what Bodecea has done for a Decade.

Did you Think you were having and Original thought?... :lol:

:)

peace...

False paradigm.

Your brain is what you use in the first place to make a choice - to defy your brain's choice would also be to defy your equipment. That paradigm has more than just that hole in it, also.

No it's not... Explain why People have Fucked the Dead, Fuck Animals and had Fecal Fetishes since the Written Word has Documented Man?...

Choice?... or were they Born that way?

peace...

The Choice is the Defiance of one's Natural Design and Equipment.

It happens in many forms...

From the Dead to Dogs to Food.

I don't Expect you to get this... You are doing what Bodecea has done for a Decade.

Did you Think you were having and Original thought?... :lol:

peace...

False paradigm.

Your brain is what you use in the first place to make a choice - to defy your brain's choice would also be to defy your equipment. That paradigm has more than just that hole in it, also.

No it's not... Explain why People have Fucked the Dead, Fuck Animals and had Fecal Fetishes since the Written Word has Documented Man?...

Choice?... or were they Born that way?

peace...

They were born that way.

If you, personally, hold that it's a choice - that assumes that you can imagine doing it yourself, if you choose to.

I cannot imagine myself doing so; thus, I'm FORCED to LOGICALLY conclude they're born that way. So to defy how they're born is also to defy their own design, their own equipment (their brain).

And in my above post, which you quoted, I've also shown that *IF* you also hold it to be a CHOICE they're making, that since "the brain" is being used to make said choice, then again going against the brain would be defying one's equipment in that scenario also.

In other words, you can't (Logically) use "defying their natural equipment" in your argument, because (well I've told you logically above why you cannot) - because either way you go you're defying how your own equipment in one form or another, thus eliminating that from the equation completely.

your "equipment" logic was just shown holes that would require LOGIC and not EMOTION-BASED PLATITUDES to de-bunk, and if you find yourself unable to use a + b = c logic as I have done, then you're either forced to rethink your stance or you're forced to lie to yourself and others. That's "truth."

Last edited:
for instance - I do see and can present logic for not fucking dogs, for sisters not marrying.

I want your Reasoning for both.

peace...

I saw what you said about the Dogs... Is a Dog Raping you when it Fucks your Leg?...

As for the Sisters.

Answer that one please.

peace...

Once you answer my dog logic, weith opposing logic, then I will answer about sisters.

and yea, unless you want them to - a dog humping your leg is a form of rape. But that isn't pertinent to any of this.

Is using Vaseline also a Right? You can't allow gays to marry, and then deny them use of Vaseline or some type of lubricant like KY Jelly. I'm sure if you told gays, "look Jim you can now marry Bob, but under one condition, no Vaseline" they would probably say, "it's OK, let's wait till tomorrow, I have a major headache or anusache, whatever, not tonight honey."

Is using Vaseline also a Right? You can't allow gays to marry, and then deny them use of Vaseline or some type of lubricant like KY Jelly. I'm sure if you told gays, "look Jim you can now marry Bob, but under one condition, no Vaseline" they would probably say, "it's OK, let's wait till tomorrow, I have a major headache or anusache, whatever, not tonight honey."

Is this a real question, or just .....

As usual nothing in the OP makes any sense. If procreation is the goal of marriage then what to do with those who want no children, are too old, or simply can't? And if you include these exceptions, which you must, then you have no argument against gay marriage. Plus what is this 'right' BS, nothing is a right except what we agree on, and what the courts and law agree on and argue over. And the narrative is they are denied rights as tax law, pension, and other benefits are tied to marriage. The usual empty arguments from the usual empty heads.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/215264-need-dear-god-submission-letters.html#post5042591

I want your Reasoning for both.

peace...

I saw what you said about the Dogs... Is a Dog Raping you when it Fucks your Leg?...

As for the Sisters.

Answer that one please.

peace...

Once you answer my dog logic, weith opposing logic, then I will answer about sisters.

and yea, unless you want them to - a dog humping your leg is a form of rape. But that isn't pertinent to any of this.

I asked about the Sisters first...

Inconvenient, ain't it. :thup:

peace...

oh, okay, we're going to be toddlers again.

n/m, tried, peacing out.

oh, okay, we're going to be toddlers again.

n/m, tried, peacing out.

^REALLY doesn't want to say why he would Deny 2 Sisters Marriage "Rights"... :lol:

Noted.

peace...

Wrong, and you know it.

Why?

B/c your question implied the same for the "Dog," and I logically debunked it all up in your grill piece, and you left the refutation unanswered.

So - one presents logic, the other bloviates thusly like a child and nit picks.

Your lack of logic on denying our equipment was also logically proven bunk, and no logical refutation provided.

Some people have mature discussions, others dip duck dodge and dance and ignore logic with platitudes, churlish name calling and acting like a beehotch.

Real question. Wouldn't having Vaseline be a requirement for a gay couple? Vaseline = American Express Card. Never leave the bedroom without it.

Real question. Wouldn't having Vaseline be a requirement for a gay couple? Vaseline = American Express Card. Never leave the bedroom without it.

um, no.

News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Obviously you can choose, so you must be attracted to members of your own sex. What part is the part you find most attractive?

Do you really Feel that that Tactic is Persuasive?... :lol:

Bodey should be in here next talking about Closets. :thup:

peace...

Tactic? It's not a "tactic". It's obvious. If you can "choose", then you must have the "feeling". You can't realistically choose between "vacuum" and "Chocolate Ice Cream". But you can choose between "Chocolate Ice Cream" and "Vanilla Ice Cream". If you don't like both Ice Creams, then where's the "choice"?

You seem to know a lot about it. Almost as much as mal.

"
The evidence presented in this State Factor reveals compelling evidence of illegal and criminal acts masquerading as science taken from Kinsey’s confessions in his own “Reports” (1948-1953). Dr. Alfred Kinsey was a “sexual revolutionary” and his “Kinsey Reports” are junk science. Professor of Constitutional law Dr. Charles Rice of Notre Dame concluded that Alfred Kinsey’s research was:
…contrived, ideologically driven and misleading. Any judge, legislator or other public official who gives credence to that research is guilty of malpractice and dereliction of duty.
An anonymous ALEC staffer deleted a sentence publicizing the effects of Kinsey’s fraud on the same-sex marriage debate from Haynes’ Introduction:
"Today Kinsey’s 'junk science' is the unquestioned foundation for all the legal, legislative and media debate on marriage and civil unions."

The ALEC Report on Kinsey

Everything that is being talked about in this thread is being talked about from the stance that Kinsey's studies are valid.

You guys have been taken. All the reasons for modernizing the law with regard to women, children, homosexuals, and sex ed are based on studies by Kinsey, a monster who strapped children down and abused them to "prove" that all humans are sexual from birth, and "there's nothing wrong" with it. All your posturing about live and let live has its origins with Kinsey, who worked strenuously to de-criminalize homosexuality, pedophilia, incest, and various and assorted other depravities.

His control group? The one by which we have memes like "10 percent of the population is homosexual" and "95 percent of the male population has performed so-called depraved sex acts"? Incarcerated sex offenders.

So when you talk about how it is natural for people to be homosexual, and we should just go with our sexual impulses, you are tipping a hat to Kinsey and the rest of the foul monsters who pulled this colossal fraud off on the world...and continue to do it today.

Marriage exists to protect women and children from such monsters. Kinsey's dearest wish was to see such constructs removed, to provide monsters full access to them, and to destigmatize all abuse of them.

Last edited:
News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

So you don't believe gays can find "true love"? Their love isn't "real"? It's just "fucking"?

Hitler felt that way about Jews. That they weren't "real" people.

They were born that way.

If you, personally, hold that it's a choice - that assumes that you can imagine doing it yourself, if you choose to.

I cannot imagine myself doing so; thus, I'm FORCED to LOGICALLY conclude they're born that way. So to defy how they're born is also to defy their own design, their own equipment (their brain).

And in my above post, which you quoted, I've also shown that *IF* you also hold it to be a CHOICE they're making, that since "the brain" is being used to make said choice, then again going against the brain would be defying one's equipment in that scenario also.

In other words, you can't (Logically) use "defying their natural equipment" in your argument, because (well I've told you logically above why you cannot) - because either way you go you're defying how your own equipment in one form or another, thus eliminating that from the equation completely.

your "equipment" logic was just shown holes that would require LOGIC and not EMOTION-BASED PLATITUDES to de-bunk, and if you find yourself unable to use a + b = c logic as I have done, then you're either forced to rethink your stance or you're forced to lie to yourself and others. That's "truth."
:lol: What a bunch of idiotic convoluted non sense!! :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Neat retort.

I'd say "how so," but you wouldn't be able to string together any type of answer so -

Forum List

Back