The fringe is making mainstream rulings and legislation - America is crumbling from within

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
The far right is now the middle of the Republican Party with some powerful impacts to this country. There are some seriously crazy actions happening in Red power circles in America that affects us all. Welcome to the new world order.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court questions the legitimacy of Biden's 2020 win there, and compares the US voting system to those of Cuba and North Korea

Oklahoma Governor calls for special audit of the Tulsa school system via video announcement because they "might" be teaching critical race theory. Tulsa? hmmmmm

NC House Bill includes language to destroy EV Charging stations unless there are adjacent free gas and diesel pumps

Last edited:
1657301437702.png

Thanks Elon.

The far right is now the middle of the Republican Party with some powerful impacts to this country. There are some seriously crazy actions happening in Red power circles in America that affects us all. Welcome to the new world order.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court questions the legitimacy of Biden's 2020 win there, and compares the US voting system to those of Cuba and North Korea

Oklahoma Governor calls for special audit of the Tulsa school system via video announcement because they "might" be teaching critical race theory. Tulsa? hmmmmm

NC House Bill includes language to destroy EV Charging stations unless there are adjacent free gas and diesel pumps

Haha! Questioning the 2020 election is now "outrageous", after the left spent 5 years declaring Trump's election and presidency illegitimate.

You people are so fucking dumb.

Last edited:
You lie, of course.
From the ruling : “Only the legislature may permit absentee voting via ballot drop boxes. WEC cannot. Ballot drop boxes appear nowhere in the detailed statutory system for absentee voting,” wrote Bradley.
Anything else, liar?
You have any legitimate media source? TH (alt-right) doesn't qualify.

Oh yeah..and this...
How many court cases won in WI?
What was the result of that audit(s) done in WI?

This has been gone over I don't know how many times.
In fact, I believe this is what the WI SC ruled on today.
It's gonna go to the SC. And if it does, don't expect them to rule in WI favor. :)

Haha! Questioning the 2020 election is now "outrageous", after the left spent 5 years declaring Trump's election and presidency illegitimate.

You people are so fucking dumb.
Do you not see a difference? Nobody said Trump did not get more electoral college votes. No one claimed "fraud", no one said, "stolen election". What was claimed, and has actually been proven, was that Russia manipulated the results of the election through a concentrated effort of propaganda, especially in social media. The only open question, and it really isn't that open. Indictments have been handed down, pardons have been handed out. But the question remains, did the Trump campaign actively "collude" with Russian operatives.

But Trump and his minions are claiming something entirely different. The election was "stolen", it was corrupt. The system manipulated the results. Instead of an outsider manipulating the system. Look, Trump knew he was going to lose by late September. His staff knew he was going to lose. And it was at that point that he began planning this "stolen election" strategy. I knew it the moment he began discouraging people from voting my mail, early, or absentee.

Oh yeah..and this...

It's gonna go to the SC. And if it does, don't expect them to rule in WI favor. :)
Mostly because it appears this ruling violates the ADA.

Oh yeah..and this...

I guess their SC just made that shit up, right? You fucking idiot :lol:

Oh yeah..and this...

How much evidence viewed by judges?
None.

It was a non issue. Didn't affect the outcome of the election.
You're mad because your savior lost.
I dont even like trump, you binary dumbfuck.
I was simply pointing out a flaw in the OPs premise.
OF COURSE, people were going to freak out. MANY states had their election laws changed without their Congress doing it. Which is unconstitutional and downright wrong.

The OP shouldn't worry since his party is systematically adding what will be millions of future voters from the third-world that will replace the people who built this country.

Now it's more difficult for you assholes to cheat....GOOD!

Meanwhile.....

8a1d979ece345e5da7c7bfcfa2507a39.jpg

How much evidence viewed by judges?
None.
Lots. And decided it was bullshit. Again, stop....repeating....lies. :)

Lots. And decided it was bullshit. Again, stop....repeating....lies. :)
I was watching and every judge refused to look at the evidence and it takes more than 5 minutes to evaluate evidence.

Forum List

Back