The Front Porch Swing

I like hanging out on the front porch. its about time I get to know you all outside the madness err forums ;) :beer:

Aren't you supposed to be keeping the madness in check? :confused:

:lol:

Just kidding, it is a thankless task so consider yourself thanked...

...along with all the other mods and admins!

In fact I think we need a mod/admin appreciation day!

How does Feb 29th sound? ;)
I've invested in some Drones. Look out your window....oh man I just got a great pic of you looking out :lol: :lol:

Wait! Don't close your curtains I was kidding!!

February 29th works for me, it's a week long celebration right?

Yup, plus the pizza is free courtesy of the Coffee Shoppe and the Tavern lets you drink on the house.

The floor show is the CanCan starring [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=18988]PixieStix[/MENTION], [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION], [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

guinness-day-2010-15-large.jpg

I like hanging out on the front porch. its about time I get to know you all outside the madness err forums ;) :beer:

Calendar says that Feb 29th only collides with the Festival of the five golden chalices of Arishtunie on Betazed Prime, otherwise, it's cool.

I've invested in some Drones. Look out your window....oh man I just got a great pic of you looking out :lol: :lol:

Yup, plus the pizza is free courtesy of the Coffee Shoppe and the Tavern lets you drink on the house.

The floor show is the CanCan starring [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION], [MENTION=18988]PixieStix[/MENTION], [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION], [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

My goodness, we have limber women here in USMB!!! Yoohoo!!! Why, I didn't even realize that they were wearing red plumes on their heads the first 75 times that I look at that excellent USMB family photo.

Last edited:

Who are the other two? Derideo_Te and Statistkihengst? ....:razz:

The weather is so awful today.....I had to go to my "implant" consultation (not breasts, in case you were getting excited), and it was drizzling and cold....wish I had stayed in bed...

rain-1.jpg

Last edited:

The legs are not muscular enough....

The legs are not muscular enough....

The second from the left looks like he could be a guy.....legs, too.

Protect your spirit from contamination, limit your time with negative people ~Thema Davis

Words I've always lived by.

Agreed. It's too much of an upward slog, trying to regain equilibrium after spending some time with the dementors. ;)

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself...soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life."

—Remus Lupin to Harry Potter

Forum List

Back