The Front Porch Swing

Hey, y'all. I am just hanging out on my front porch, ready to share some sweet tea and muffins with the neighbors.

porch_zps3d427dfe.jpg~original

Here. Do you have any Rasberry Tea? Lol.

Wow.....that looks relaxing.....:)

I could see myself settling in with a book and a glass of ice tea. It looks breezy.

I don't know about the book.....looks good to take a long nap....:eusa_whistle:

The nap idea just doesn't resonate with me. I would use that space to relax, think, work things out in my head. I never take naps and I can't see myself sleeping overnight there.

In my mind, it was just a space for me.

I am SO proud of myself. Just set up the wifi printer AND my computer to use it, without hardly having to bother with directions.

I swear I was a man in a previous life. >.>

Do not fool yourself that all men are any different.

I'm sorry - I'm fooling myself on what?

I'm sure there's a fair number of women such as myself who get cranky if we have to refer to the directions.

I am SO proud of myself. Just set up the wifi printer AND my computer to use it, without hardly having to bother with directions.

Well come over and do mine, 'cuz I got a screen saying it would set itself up "in a moment". That was two weeks ago. :banghead:

Well come over and do mine, 'cuz I got a screen saying it would set itself up "in a moment". That was two weeks ago. :banghead:

I'm so productive, I thrill myself. Getting the printer set up was one thing. Getting the scanner recognized was another. So I did THAT, then I called the ER I was seen at, medical records. Oh, silly me. They don't do FMLA paperwork. Call your primary. Got somebody there - oops. Wrong clinic. Called the other. Yes, they can help me but not since I haven't been seen since June. Well - I was in the ER Jan 30th, and THEY just got done telling me that my ER info would have been sent to my primary to handle.

Doncha just love red tape?

But the good news is, she gave me her email address, I sent over my scanned documents, and HOPEFULLY, I will get my FMLA handled before the Monday deadline.

/whew

I'm sure there's a fair number of women such as myself who get cranky if we have to refer to the directions.

I meant do not fool yourself that all men are good at doing such tasks.

What always gets my eternal respect is a product that's designed well enough that RTFMing is unnecessary.

Ah, okay. Well, as I stated the other day, worst tantrum I ever had was when I got in a fight with a sliding closet door that refused to allow me to hang it. Literally pounding on the bedroom floor with a hammer, screaming frustration.

THAT was attractive, I'm sure. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back