The Front Porch Swing

Good morning, I was thrilled to see it in the 20's when I woke up. Yippee, yes it is sad I'd get that excited over that temp but I am.

I think for Valentine's Day we are going to go out to dinner but I'm not sure where yet and just have a quiet evening.

My daughter has a Valentine's Day party at her school tomorrow and we had to buy Valentine's cards for her to give out-she's 4-they start them young, LOL.

Have a good one.

Good morning, I was thrilled to see it in the 20's when I woke up. Yippee, yes it is sad I'd get that excited over that temp but I am.

I think for Valentine's Day we are going to go out to dinner but I'm not sure where yet and just have a quiet evening.

My daughter has a Valentine's Day party at her school tomorrow and we had to buy Valentine's cards for her to give out-she's 4-they start them young, LOL.

Have a good one.

Oh, it's not sad. How many weeks have we been in the deep freeze?

Have a good one.

Oh, it's not sad. How many weeks have we been in the deep freeze?

More than I want to think about. My daughter's going sledding today. She's been dying to go and there's only been a few days warm enough for her. Her daddy is taking her. I have to work.

Forum List

Back