The furniture in your home kills and injures more children than guns.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Children injured or killed by the furniture in their home out number children injured or killed by guns....and yet.....instead of spending more energy on the more present danger.....anti gunners irrationally focus on guns.....

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/w...niture-children-s-hazard/stories/201407080030

As painful as such losses are, they happen all too commonly. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, between 2000 and 2011, a total of 25,400 children were admitted to emergency rooms with furniture-related injuries. Of those, 294 of those cases were fatal and involved children ranging in age from one month to 8 years old.

Deaths by gun accident and children....under 100......

Can anyone explain the difference between furniture and deadly weapons? Was furniture designed to kill? Are deadly weapons?

You gun nuts will cling to the slimmest of reeds!

Can anyone explain the difference between furniture and deadly weapons? Was furniture designed to kill? Are deadly weapons?

You gun nuts will cling to the slimmest of reeds!

No, furniture is designed to lure you to your death.....you can see that from the numbers of dead and injured children...and you guys don't care about the death traps sitting....waiting.......with a hunger for death........

The comfy chair..........of death........

Oh wow! That's mind-blowing! You've really had an impact on my thinking. I'm going to remove all of our furniture and replace it with loaded weapons. There is nothing more important than the safety of my family!

Thanks, bro!

Oh wow! That's mind-blowing! You've really had an impact on my thinking. I'm going to remove all of our furniture and replace it with loaded weapons. There is nothing more important than the safety of my family!

Thanks, bro!

You know....if I can spread a little knowledge...along with a little hope, and do it in an entertaining way....well...my job here is done......

Thanks, bro!

You know....if I can spread a little knowledge...along with a little hope, and do it in an entertaining way....well...my job here is done......

So entertaining. You are one witty nutter!

Thanks, bro!

Well....one needs a strong sense of humor if you are going to discuss any topic with left wingers and anti-gun nuts.........makes up for their inability to think rationally......

Thanks, bro!

Well....one needs a strong sense of humor if you are going to discuss any topic with left wingers and anti-gun nuts.........makes up for their inability to think rationally......

I'm not an anti gun nut. I own a firearm. You are a pro gun nut, though. You live and breathe this shit. You are obsessed and it has fucked up your head. Discussing the issue with you makes me dumber.

I'm partial to the swimming pool comparison myself.

"While researching information on accidental gun deaths for an upcoming article, I found something astonishing. A swimming pool is far more deadly than a loaded gun to a child. The latest statistics from the Centers for Disease Control show that 114 kids died from an accidental gun discharge in the home in 2010, the latest year available, but in the same year 1025 children drowned. In 2009, 980 children died in swimming accidents. In 2008, the number was a staggering 1015. Almost ten times as many children die in drowning deaths each year than from an accidental gun discharge. This is unacceptable. The solution is clear.

We [obviously] need swimming pool control."

Your Neighborhood Pool is More Dangerous Than a Loaded Gun PJ Lifestyle

dont even get me started on lawnmowers....and these lawn nuts...there are many countries were everyone and his brother doesn't have a lawn I mean who really needs a lawn...furthermore it is a waste of land..we could plant potatoes for the hungery

Thanks, bro!

Knowledge or gloating?

Thanks, bro!

Knowledge or gloating?

Are the two incompatible?

Forum List

Back