🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

I'm curious, Ben...what do you think you're going to accomplish with this? The removal of Sessions will do what to the Trump agenda?

And you're running count on Trump statements you think are "lies" simply illustrates that the man makes over the top statements on a regular basis. I'm sorry but that's not an impeachable offense.
First of all, the removal of Sessions is just the beginning, not the end. A full and complete independent investigation will be required.
I know you never accused President Obama of making "over the top" statements. You kept repeating what you thought were lies for 8 years. Trump is in a whole different category, he is a truly pathetic liar who just can't stop
The way you are acting, I hope Trump looks into Obama's criminal and treasonous presidency.
What was criminal and what was treasonous? Please be specific.
For one fast and furious, criminal. Iran deal treasonous.
you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?

You mean the program that the Bush Administration shelved because they worried that they wouldn't be able to keep track of the guns? You really are one clueless person, Ben and you prove it more and more with each post!

Actually, Ben...you're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue about when it happened and where. Which means you're a parrot.
Whatever you choose, Sessions has to go

And if Sessions DOES go...how does that get progressives elected in the next election?
This has nothing to do with the next election, son. Its all about this administrations ties to Russia

I know that it has nothing to do with the next election, Ben...because it has EVERYTHING to do with the last election! You on the left need to have an excuse why Hillary Clinton lost and the Democrats didn't take back the Senate and "Russia stole the election" is the false narrative that you've chosen even though there is absolutely no proof that Russia hacked our election!

Having "ties" to Russia when you've been doing business in Russia for decades is a given! If you weren't the parrot that you obviously are...you'd recognize that!
How do you know that this is a false narrative? Do you have evidence that Congress doesn't have?
do you? dude, you can't even see the hypocrisy of that statement can you?

Another Trump is doomed thread by the desperate left. How man does this make now? Maybe mods can add a counter at the top of the forum page. :laugh:
There will be a Trump scandal thread on this forum until Trump is impeached or until he steps down.
how sweet. maybe you could serve some ice cream and cookies with every thread. It is entertaining to say the least.
You will be crying real tears in the weeks and months to come. Obviously you don't want the truth to come out.
Sorry. It will.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

Top Republicans call on Sessions to recuse himself from Russia investigation

Dan Rather is correct on this.
The Ides of March are approaching for Donald Trump.

So he lied about other stuff...but Rather is being honest now? Dan Rather is desperately trying to be relevant once again after being exposed for what he really is...a partisan ideologue...more than willing to bend the truth like a pretzel if it furthers his own liberal narratives!
This aint about Rather, Homer, its about the corrupt Rump administration

So why cite a man who's proven himself unworthy of trust?

So you think Trump is worthy of trust?

Actually, Ben...you're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue about when it happened and where. Which means you're a parrot.

And if Sessions DOES go...how does that get progressives elected in the next election?
This has nothing to do with the next election, son. Its all about this administrations ties to Russia

I know that it has nothing to do with the next election, Ben...because it has EVERYTHING to do with the last election! You on the left need to have an excuse why Hillary Clinton lost and the Democrats didn't take back the Senate and "Russia stole the election" is the false narrative that you've chosen even though there is absolutely no proof that Russia hacked our election!

Having "ties" to Russia when you've been doing business in Russia for decades is a given! If you weren't the parrot that you obviously are...you'd recognize that!
How do you know that this is a false narrative? Do you have evidence that Congress doesn't have?

What evidence does Congress have that Russia hacked our election? If you've got some...by all means share it with us!

IMG_0189.JPG

Dan Rather is correct on this.
The Ides of March are approaching for Donald Trump.

So he lied about other stuff...but Rather is being honest now? Dan Rather is desperately trying to be relevant once again after being exposed for what he really is...a partisan ideologue...more than willing to bend the truth like a pretzel if it furthers his own liberal narratives!
This aint about Rather, Homer, its about the corrupt Rump administration

So why cite a man who's proven himself unworthy of trust?

So you think Trump is worthy of trust?

I judge people on what they DO...not what they say, Kiwi...and that goes double for people in politics.

Another Trump is doomed thread by the desperate left. How man does this make now? Maybe mods can add a counter at the top of the forum page. :laugh:
There will be a Trump scandal thread on this forum until Trump is impeached or until he steps down.
how sweet. maybe you could serve some ice cream and cookies with every thread. It is entertaining to say the least.
You will be crying real tears in the weeks and months to come. Obviously you don't want the truth to come out.
Sorry. It will.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

Top Republicans call on Sessions to recuse himself from Russia investigation
why? a love to watch witch hunts.

First of all, the removal of Sessions is just the beginning, not the end. A full and complete independent investigation will be required.
I know you never accused President Obama of making "over the top" statements. You kept repeating what you thought were lies for 8 years. Trump is in a whole different category, he is a truly pathetic liar who just can't stop
The way you are acting, I hope Trump looks into Obama's criminal and treasonous presidency.
you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?

You mean the program that the Bush Administration shelved because they worried that they wouldn't be able to keep track of the guns? You really are one clueless person, Ben and you prove it more and more with each post!
How long did the Bush administration run the program for, Homer? You are truly desperate. Obama left office with a 60% approval rating, just how did that compare to Bush. Actually how does it also compare to Trump

What evidence does Congress have that Russia hacked our election? If you've got some...by all means share it with us!

after last night its on the way

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

17 intelligence agencies stated they did. When called on, they will report to Congress. Keep denying Trump isn't in deep shit... I'm enjoying your delusion.

Just as soon as the investigation is completed

You mean the Dan Rather who used forged documents to do a hit piece on Bush? That Dan Rather?
Time to grow up, son. Is there anything incorrect in Rathers piece?
He is a proven liar.
Trump is the president and a PROVEN liar. When will you be honest enough to say that?
Tell me the lies then.
You're kidding me, right?
What are his lies?
You're either a troll or have been hiding under a rock.

Feb. 16, 2017: Lied about winning the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan.

Feb. 10, 2017: Claimed without evidence that “thousands” of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Feb. 9, 2017: Lied about Chris Cuomo not asking Sen. Blumenthal about him falsifying his service in Vietnam

Feb. 7, 2017: Claimed he was facing a historic delay to get all of his cabinet nominees confirmed

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 47 years

Feb. 6, 2017: Claimed that terrorist attacks across Europe are “not even being reported”

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his immigration order

Jan. 27, 2017: Lied about being in Scotland the day before the “Brexit” vote

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied that the murder rate is rising in Philly

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied about Mexico’s president “agreeing to cancel” a meeting

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama’s farewell speech

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about voter fraud on ABC News

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about size of the inauguration crowd on ABC News

Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

This is only a partial list within a small time frame. There are hundreds of other lies.
The first one you stated. It could've been stated, since liberals were saying he didn't have a chance.
Let's check out some of Obama's lies that really affected people's lives.
Just on obama care.
The debates would be televised on cspan. Lie
He would get input from both republicans and democrats on obama care. Lie
You could keep your doctor. Lie
Premiums would go down by $2500. Lie

Well, you have fun with that, Reasonable! You people remind me of little kids who hold their breath and stamp their feet because Mommy and Daddy said no to them.

So you don't have any evidence? So why are you claiming it as "fact"?

Oh look... jkknowgood didn't know about any of Trump's lies ... I presented a few to you... and you punt.
Typical deplorable.
what lies?
I just presented a small list of trump's lies a few posts above yours.
Do you have glaucoma?

Time to grow up, son. Is there anything incorrect in Rathers piece?
He is a proven liar.
Trump is the president and a PROVEN liar. When will you be honest enough to say that?
Tell me the lies then.
You're kidding me, right?
What are his lies?
You're either a troll or have been hiding under a rock.

Feb. 16, 2017: Lied about winning the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan.

Feb. 10, 2017: Claimed without evidence that “thousands” of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Feb. 9, 2017: Lied about Chris Cuomo not asking Sen. Blumenthal about him falsifying his service in Vietnam

Feb. 7, 2017: Claimed he was facing a historic delay to get all of his cabinet nominees confirmed

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 47 years

Feb. 6, 2017: Claimed that terrorist attacks across Europe are “not even being reported”

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his immigration order

Jan. 27, 2017: Lied about being in Scotland the day before the “Brexit” vote

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied that the murder rate is rising in Philly

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied about Mexico’s president “agreeing to cancel” a meeting

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama’s farewell speech

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about voter fraud on ABC News

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about size of the inauguration crowd on ABC News

Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

This is only a partial list within a small time frame. There are hundreds of other lies.
The first one you stated. It could've been stated, since liberals were saying he didn't have a chance.
Let's check out some of Obama's lies that really affected people's lives.
Just on obama care.
The debates would be televised on cspan. Lie
He would get input from both republicans and democrats on obama care. Lie
You could keep your doctor. Lie
Premiums would go down by $2500. Lie
100 documented Trump lies in his first 30 days, and you couldnt care less

17 intelligence agencies stated they did. When called on, they will report to Congress. Keep denying Trump isn't in deep shit... I'm enjoying your delusion.

Delusion? Dude...I'm not the one here assuming facts before they have been proven! That would be you...

So you don't have any evidence? So why are you claiming it as "fact"?
The only FACT right now is that Sessions lied to Congress. Now we have 2 unauthorized Trump administration meeting with the Russians

Forum List

Back