🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

the funny thing is that I didn't know Sessions and Trump were talking in September 2015. The primaries weren't even going yet. I'm completely lost why a senator wouldn't be talking to an ambassador from another country. WTF is this all about exactly?

He is a proven liar.
So is Trump but you voted for him
Trump is honest Abe compared to Obama or Hillary.
Where have you been partner, over 100 documented lies since his inauguration
Fake news. Obama's lies on obama care.
Debates would be on cspan. Lie
He would make sure republicans and democrats would work together on obama care. Lie
You could keep your own doctor. Lie
Premiums would go down $2500. Lie
Obama lied about Americans healthcare and you didn't care. So shut up about the media's made up lies about Trump.
Trump has lied over 100 times in his first 30 days. To put that in perspective it is DOUBLE what you have accused Hilary and Obama of in 8 years
Trump has not lied. I have you several examples of Obama lying just on one programs and if I look into it. I'm sure I could find more. Obama lied when there wasn't no need to. You're delusional.

Hey butt muncher, you can only hide behind this ruse for so long..!
tumblr_m9yz77KKGx1qfc8cw.gif

Isnt he a liar? Of, right, this is fake news....

the funny thing is that I didn't know Sessions and Trump were talking in September 2015. The primaries weren't even going yet. I'm completely lost why a senator wouldn't be talking to an ambassador from another country. WTF is this all about exactly?
Sessions lied to Congress- its that simple

When Trump got in bed with Russia he started a shitstorm we haven't even touched the surface yet.
A good first step in defusing this storm would be for him to release his tax returns for the American people to see what kind of personal or business interests he has with Putin.
The fact he hasn't done yet is extremely suspicious to say the least.
Anyone who is looking for the truth here and wants to put this nightmare behind us , should insist he release his tax returns.

Interesting not one Trumpette has called out for him to do this. Proving they're not interested in the truth... only covering Trump's and their own asses.

So is Trump but you voted for him
He would make sure republicans and democrats would work together on obama care. Lie
Obama lied about Americans healthcare and you didn't care. So shut up about the media's made up lies about Trump.
Trump has lied over 100 times in his first 30 days. To put that in perspective it is DOUBLE what you have accused Hilary and Obama of in 8 years
Trump has not lied. I have you several examples of Obama lying just on one programs and if I look into it. I'm sure I could find more. Obama lied when there wasn't no need to. You're delusional.
I posted on Monday morning, a list of 100 Trump lies. Go look it up and then apologize/

how? read the question out loud for us that he answered as a lie?

When Trump got in bed with Russia he started a shitstorm we haven't even touched the surface yet.
A good first step in defusing this storm would be for him to release his tax returns for the American people to see what kind of personal or business interests he has with Putin.
The fact he hasn't done yet is extremely suspicious to say the least.
Anyone who is looking for the truth here and wants to put this nightmare behind us , should insist he release his tax returns.

Interesting not one Trumpette has called out for him to do this. Proving they're not interested in the truth... only covering Trump's and their own asses.
The longer this Russian connection drags out the worse it will be on republicans

I'm curious, Ben...what do you think you're going to accomplish with this? The removal of Sessions will do what to the Trump agenda?

And you're running count on Trump statements you think are "lies" simply illustrates that the man makes over the top statements on a regular basis. I'm sorry but that's not an impeachable offense.
First of all, the removal of Sessions is just the beginning, not the end. A full and complete independent investigation will be required.
I know you never accused President Obama of making "over the top" statements. You kept repeating what you thought were lies for 8 years. Trump is in a whole different category, he is a truly pathetic liar who just can't stop

You supported Hillary Clinton...a woman who lied about everything from how she got her name...to what happened to the Rose Law Firm records...to being shot at by snipers...to a video caused the attacks in Benghazi. Once again...Trump isn't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to telling lies if you compare him to Hillary.

They are mixing his job with the campaign.
Very deceitful.

does someone have the rule that a sitting senator is not allowed to talk to russia?

In the context of the rumor of Trump being blackmailed by the Russians that Franken was promoting, Sessions answered honestly that he had no contacts with the Russians.

So why did Sessions meet with the Russians TWICE?

You mean the brief conversation that took place with the Russian Ambassador following a convention...a conversation that took place in front of several other Ambassadors from several other nations? What exactly do you think Sessions negotiated during THAT!

You have no phyucking idea what that meeting was about, or when t happened. Stop pretending

Actually, Ben...you're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue about when it happened and where. Which means you're a parrot.

Whatever you choose, Sessions has to go

And if Sessions DOES go...how does that get progressives elected in the next election?

I'm curious, Ben...what do you think you're going to accomplish with this? The removal of Sessions will do what to the Trump agenda?

And you're running count on Trump statements you think are "lies" simply illustrates that the man makes over the top statements on a regular basis. I'm sorry but that's not an impeachable offense.
First of all, the removal of Sessions is just the beginning, not the end. A full and complete independent investigation will be required.
I know you never accused President Obama of making "over the top" statements. You kept repeating what you thought were lies for 8 years. Trump is in a whole different category, he is a truly pathetic liar who just can't stop
The way you are acting, I hope Trump looks into Obama's criminal and treasonous presidency.

You supported Hillary Clinton...a woman who lied about everything from how she got her name...to what happened to the Rose Law Firm records...to being shot at by snipers...to a video caused the attacks in Benghazi. Once again...Trump isn't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to telling lies if you compare him to Hillary.
100 documented Trump lies, just since his inauguration. If you add in the primaries, you most likely will be at 200+

psssstttt ... Clinton is gone, Trump is the President, and this is on his sorry ass.

try and keep up will ya

So why did Sessions meet with the Russians TWICE?

You mean the brief conversation that took place with the Russian Ambassador following a convention...a conversation that took place in front of several other Ambassadors from several other nations? What exactly do you think Sessions negotiated during THAT!
You have no phyucking idea what that meeting was about, or when t happened. Stop pretending

Actually, Ben...you're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue about when it happened and where. Which means you're a parrot.
Whatever you choose, Sessions has to go

And if Sessions DOES go...how does that get progressives elected in the next election?
This has nothing to do with the next election, son. Its all about this administrations ties to Russia

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich wants a special investigator to review the Trump team's alleged contact with Russian officials during the campaign — one of the few prominent Republicans calling for such an examination.

that aint Dan ... hellooooooooooooooo

Forum List

Back