🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

The way you are acting, I hope Trump looks into Obama's criminal and treasonous presidency.
What was criminal and what was treasonous? Please be specific.
For one fast and furious, criminal. Iran deal treasonous.
Oh look... jkknowgood didn't know about any of Trump's lies ... I presented a few to you... and you punt.
Typical deplorable.
what lies?
I just presented a small list of trump's lies a few posts above yours.
Do you have glaucoma?
how are they lies exactly

This has nothing to do with the next election, son. Its all about this administrations ties to Russia

I know that it has nothing to do with the next election, Ben...because it has EVERYTHING to do with the last election! You on the left need to have an excuse why Hillary Clinton lost and the Democrats didn't take back the Senate and "Russia stole the election" is the false narrative that you've chosen even though there is absolutely no proof that Russia hacked our election!

Having "ties" to Russia when you've been doing business in Russia for decades is a given! If you weren't the parrot that you obviously are...you'd recognize that!
How do you know that this is a false narrative? Do you have evidence that Congress doesn't have?

What evidence does Congress have that Russia hacked our election? If you've got some...by all means share it with us!

17 intelligence agencies stated they did. When called on, they will report to Congress. Keep denying Trump isn't in deep shit... I'm enjoying your delusion.

Delusion? Dude...I'm not the one here assuming facts before they have been proven! That would be you...
The facts are that a congressional investigation, or independent investigation is need and soon

And if Sessions DOES go...how does that get progressives elected in the next election?
This has nothing to do with the next election, son. Its all about this administrations ties to Russia

I know that it has nothing to do with the next election, Ben...because it has EVERYTHING to do with the last election! You on the left need to have an excuse why Hillary Clinton lost and the Democrats didn't take back the Senate and "Russia stole the election" is the false narrative that you've chosen even though there is absolutely no proof that Russia hacked our election!

Having "ties" to Russia when you've been doing business in Russia for decades is a given! If you weren't the parrot that you obviously are...you'd recognize that!
How do you know that this is a false narrative? Do you have evidence that Congress doesn't have?

What evidence does Congress have that Russia hacked our election? If you've got some...by all means share it with us!

after last night its on the way

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
Another made up story (Sessions) and it dupes dumb Americans again. Man are they easily duped.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
Another made up story (Sessions) and it dupes dumb Americans again. Man are they easily duped.
Sessions admitted the meetings, how can that be a lie?

17 intelligence agencies stated they did. When called on, they will report to Congress. Keep denying Trump isn't in deep shit... I'm enjoying your delusion.

Delusion? Dude...I'm not the one here assuming facts before they have been proven! That would be you...
The facts are that a congressional investigation, or independent investigation is need and soon
you don't get to make that decision, congress does or did you forget how our country operates? they are waiting on evidence and have been since november. zip

First of all, the removal of Sessions is just the beginning, not the end. A full and complete independent investigation will be required.
I know you never accused President Obama of making "over the top" statements. You kept repeating what you thought were lies for 8 years. Trump is in a whole different category, he is a truly pathetic liar who just can't stop
The way you are acting, I hope Trump looks into Obama's criminal and treasonous presidency.
Oh look... jkknowgood didn't know about any of Trump's lies ... I presented a few to you... and you punt.
Typical deplorable.
what lies?
Post 244 sweetheart.

a fking siting senator isn't allowed to talk to russia. too funny

Is it funny that he lied to congress about it?

Typical deplorable.
what lies?
Post 244 sweetheart.
what in that post are lies?

well snowflake I asked you to present the question he was asked. still you haven't submitted that to the discussion.

BTW, when was he part of trump's campaign? what date?

Was he a sitting senator? what stops him from talking to the ruskies?

another Russian lover ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well snowflake I asked you to present the question he was asked. still you haven't submitted that to the discusion
Do you need others to do your work for you? look it up Einstein. Then, deny deny deny

You mean the Dan Rather who used forged documents to do a hit piece on Bush? That Dan Rather?
Time to grow up, son. Is there anything incorrect in Rathers piece?
He is a proven liar.
Trump is the president and a PROVEN liar. When will you be honest enough to say that?
Tell me the lies then.
You're kidding me, right?
What are his lies?
You're either a troll or have been hiding under a rock.

Feb. 16, 2017: Lied about winning the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan.

Feb. 10, 2017: Claimed without evidence that “thousands” of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Feb. 9, 2017: Lied about Chris Cuomo not asking Sen. Blumenthal about him falsifying his service in Vietnam

Feb. 7, 2017: Claimed he was facing a historic delay to get all of his cabinet nominees confirmed

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 47 years

Feb. 6, 2017: Claimed that terrorist attacks across Europe are “not even being reported”

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his immigration order

Jan. 27, 2017: Lied about being in Scotland the day before the “Brexit” vote

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied that the murder rate is rising in Philly

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied about Mexico’s president “agreeing to cancel” a meeting

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama’s farewell speech

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about voter fraud on ABC News

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about size of the inauguration crowd on ABC News

Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

This is only a partial list within a small time frame. There are hundreds of other lies.

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.

Typical deplorable.
what lies?
Post 244 sweetheart.
what in that post are lies?
His words. all fact checked and all lies. You truly have some kind of neurological problem.

well snowflake I asked you to present the question he was asked. still you haven't submitted that to the discussion.

BTW, when was he part of trump's campaign? what date?

you Cossaks cant afford to call names any longer ...

Sessions was the first Senator to endorse Trump and was an active campaign advisor ever since ... you dumbass

I'm curious, Ben...what do you think you're going to accomplish with this? The removal of Sessions will do what to the Trump agenda?

And you're running count on Trump statements you think are "lies" simply illustrates that the man makes over the top statements on a regular basis. I'm sorry but that's not an impeachable offense.
First of all, the removal of Sessions is just the beginning, not the end. A full and complete independent investigation will be required.
I know you never accused President Obama of making "over the top" statements. You kept repeating what you thought were lies for 8 years. Trump is in a whole different category, he is a truly pathetic liar who just can't stop
you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?
You think the un has our best interest in mind? I got some land on the moon to sell you.
Your thinking about Bush's wide receiver program, which ended in 2007. But thanks for proving your intelligence, Obama also lied about fast and furious starting under Bush and you believed him! Lol

you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?
You think the un has our best interest in mind? I got some land on the moon to sell you.
Your thinking about Bush's wide receiver program, which ended in 2007. But thanks for proving your intelligence, Obama also lied about fast and furious starting under Bush and you believed him! Lol
It did start under Bush

Time to grow up, son. Is there anything incorrect in Rathers piece?
He is a proven liar.
Trump is the president and a PROVEN liar. When will you be honest enough to say that?
Tell me the lies then.
You're kidding me, right?
What are his lies?
You're either a troll or have been hiding under a rock.

Feb. 16, 2017: Lied about winning the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan.

Feb. 10, 2017: Claimed without evidence that “thousands” of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Feb. 9, 2017: Lied about Chris Cuomo not asking Sen. Blumenthal about him falsifying his service in Vietnam

Feb. 7, 2017: Claimed he was facing a historic delay to get all of his cabinet nominees confirmed

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 47 years

Feb. 6, 2017: Claimed that terrorist attacks across Europe are “not even being reported”

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his immigration order

Jan. 27, 2017: Lied about being in Scotland the day before the “Brexit” vote

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied that the murder rate is rising in Philly

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied about Mexico’s president “agreeing to cancel” a meeting

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama’s farewell speech

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about voter fraud on ABC News

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about size of the inauguration crowd on ABC News

Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

This is only a partial list within a small time frame. There are hundreds of other lies.

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly
Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

Are you a troll or telling me he didn't say these things??? Or believe his bald faced lies?

You know what's sad, Ben? You folks on the far left were led down the primrose path by the liberal media leading up to the election...buying their narrative that Hillary Clinton was going to win in a landslide and that there was no path for Donald Trump to get enough electoral college votes to be victorious...and now you're buying their narrative (which they are putting out to cover their asses for getting it SO wrong!) that the election was lost because of Russian interference!

well snowflake I asked you to present the question he was asked. still you haven't submitted that to the discusion
Do you need others to do your work for you? look it up Einstein. Then, deny deny deny
well shit snowflake your accusing the man of lying. you want me to hunt for your accusation out in internet heaven? why can't you post it? or did you lie? oh you lied? I see.

Forum List

Back