🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

a fking siting senator isn't allowed to talk to russia. too funny
Is it funny that he lied to congress about it?
well snowflake I asked you to present the question he was asked. still you haven't submitted that to the discusion
Do you need others to do your work for you? look it up Einstein. Then, deny deny deny
well shit snowflake your accusing the man of lying. you want me to hunt for your accusation out in internet heaven? why can't you post it? or did you lie? oh you lied? I see.
Hey doofus. I gave you the post number... you want a trail of breadcrumbs too?
Post 244 retard.
did you miss the post I stated they weren't lies. so

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly
Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

Are you a troll or telling me he didn't say these things??? Or believe his bald faced lies?

Your first example is bullshit right out of the gate.
Trump said he won more Republican electoral votes since Reagan. Which of course is true.

Lmao. HW bush and Obama twice.
so stupid fk is obummer a republican? hahahahahahaha........
Your doofus in chief said more electoral votes of ANY president since Reagan. You really are retarded.

Actually he didnt.

View attachment 115072
What was criminal and what was treasonous? Please be specific.
For one fast and furious, criminal. Iran deal treasonous.
you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?
You think the un has our best interest in mind? I got some land on the moon to sell you.
Your thinking about Bush's wide receiver program, which ended in 2007. But thanks for proving your intelligence, Obama also lied about fast and furious starting under Bush and you believed him! Lol
Not one scandal in 8 years under Obama. Trump is mired in one for the ages in his first 100 days.

Did you smoke crack this morning? No scandals under Obama? He had IRS agents taking the 5th rather than answer questions about targeting conservatives at the behest of the Obama White House! There was Fast & Furious. There was Benghazi. There was the Obama Justice Department going through reporter's phone records.
Benghazi? Really? Hillary and Obama were exonerated. And your other laughable ones were fake scandals that amounted to zero like the claims.

Gladly

Are you a troll or telling me he didn't say these things??? Or believe his bald faced lies?

Trump said he won more Republican electoral votes since Reagan. Which of course is true.

Lmao. HW bush and Obama twice.
so stupid fk is obummer a republican? hahahahahahaha........
Your doofus in chief said more electoral votes of ANY president since Reagan. You really are retarded.

Actually he didnt.
Link? Watch this coward run.

View attachment 115072
The way you are acting, I hope Trump looks into Obama's criminal and treasonous presidency.
What was criminal and what was treasonous? Please be specific.
you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?
You think the un has our best interest in mind? I got some land on the moon to sell you.
Your thinking about Bush's wide receiver program, which ended in 2007. But thanks for proving your intelligence, Obama also lied about fast and furious starting under Bush and you believed him! Lol
Not one scandal in 8 years under Obama. Trump is mired in one for the ages in his first 100 days.
What ? Did you have your head in the sand for 8 years ostrich.

Is it funny that he lied to congress about it?
well snowflake I asked you to present the question he was asked. still you haven't submitted that to the discusion
Do you need others to do your work for you? look it up Einstein. Then, deny deny deny
well shit snowflake your accusing the man of lying. you want me to hunt for your accusation out in internet heaven? why can't you post it? or did you lie? oh you lied? I see.
Hey doofus. I gave you the post number... you want a trail of breadcrumbs too?
Post 244 retard.
did you miss the post I stated they weren't lies. so

The best part of the fools claims?
He expects us to believe media sources that were caught red handed trying to help hillary get elected.
Democrats and the media have ZERO credibility.

View attachment 115072

Did you smoke crack this morning? No scandals under Obama? He had IRS agents taking the 5th rather than answer questions about targeting conservatives at the behest of the Obama White House! There was Fast & Furious. There was Benghazi. There was the Obama Justice Department going through reporter's phone records.
Benghazi? Really? Hillary and Obama were exonerated. And your other laughable ones were fake scandals that amounted to zero like the claims.

Exonerated by who? The main stream media? The Congressional investigators that Hillary hid emails from so that they wouldn't learn how she'd fubared the situation there and then attempted to cover it up with lies?

You're kidding me, right?
What are his lies?
You're either a troll or have been hiding under a rock.

Feb. 16, 2017: Lied about winning the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan.

Feb. 10, 2017: Claimed without evidence that “thousands” of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Feb. 9, 2017: Lied about Chris Cuomo not asking Sen. Blumenthal about him falsifying his service in Vietnam

Feb. 7, 2017: Claimed he was facing a historic delay to get all of his cabinet nominees confirmed

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 47 years

Feb. 6, 2017: Claimed that terrorist attacks across Europe are “not even being reported”

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his immigration order

Jan. 27, 2017: Lied about being in Scotland the day before the “Brexit” vote

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied that the murder rate is rising in Philly

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied about Mexico’s president “agreeing to cancel” a meeting

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama’s farewell speech

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about voter fraud on ABC News

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about size of the inauguration crowd on ABC News

Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

This is only a partial list within a small time frame. There are hundreds of other lies.

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly

In comparison, in 2012, Barack Obama received 332 electoral votes. And that was significantly less than Obama's 2008 showing, when he won 365 electoral votes.

Trump's 304 total does not even mark the highest tally for just a Republican presidential candidate since the Reagan era. Republican George H.W. Bush won 426 electoral votes in 1988.

In fact, since Nixon's election in 1972, only two presidents - George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter - have received fewer electoral votes than Trump in a general election.

Holy shit you're stupid!!!
barry is not a Republican halfwit.
Did the short bus drop you all off today?
Trump said " biggest electoral victory since Reagan.
I so love crushing you idiots.
Trump falsely claims biggest electoral win since Reagan

View attachment 115072

The only reason those scandals amounted to "zero" is that for eight years we had a Justice Department that worked for the Obama Administration and not the American people! What happened with the IRS should have put people in prison! What Lois Lerner did was blatant and deliberate as was the coverup that followed.

View attachment 115072

Exonerated by who? The main stream media? The Congressional investigators that Hillary hid emails from so that they wouldn't learn how she'd fubared the situation there and then attempted to cover it up with lies?
9 investigations headed by mostly republicans.
It's mind boggling how little you Trump sheep know.

He is a proven liar.
Trump is the president and a PROVEN liar. When will you be honest enough to say that?
Tell me the lies then.
What are his lies?

Feb. 16, 2017: Lied about winning the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan.

Feb. 10, 2017: Claimed without evidence that “thousands” of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Feb. 9, 2017: Lied about Chris Cuomo not asking Sen. Blumenthal about him falsifying his service in Vietnam

Feb. 7, 2017: Claimed he was facing a historic delay to get all of his cabinet nominees confirmed

Feb. 6, 2017: Claimed that terrorist attacks across Europe are “not even being reported”

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his immigration order

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama’s farewell speech

This is only a partial list within a small time frame. There are hundreds of other lies.

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly

BuzzFeed?:lmao:

Three times I provided verified facts that deplorables questions. Three times proven wrong. Then they ignore getting their ass kicked then on to other bullshit. Funny

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly

In comparison, in 2012, Barack Obama received 332 electoral votes. And that was significantly less than Obama's 2008 showing, when he won 365 electoral votes.

Trump's 304 total does not even mark the highest tally for just a Republican presidential candidate since the Reagan era. Republican George H.W. Bush won 426 electoral votes in 1988.

In fact, since Nixon's election in 1972, only two presidents - George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter - have received fewer electoral votes than Trump in a general election.

Holy shit you're stupid!!!
barry is not a Republican halfwit.
Did the short bus drop you all off today?
Trump said " biggest electoral victory since Reagan.
I so love crushing you idiots.
Trump falsely claims biggest electoral win since Reagan

You keep posting liberal loon sites as evidence.

Another Trump is doomed thread by the desperate left. How man does this make now? Maybe mods can add a counter at the top of the forum page. :laugh:
There will be a Trump scandal thread on this forum until Trump is impeached or until he steps down.

Or until corrupt media gets their licenses yanked and corrupt administration officials start going down and naming names and telling truth about what happened. I for one am at the end of my patience with this crap. I know who did traitorous deeds, and we were willing to let bygones be bygones, until somebody got too big for their britches and thought they were above the law.

"All men are created equal"

View attachment 115072

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.

Trump is the president and a PROVEN liar. When will you be honest enough to say that?
Tell me the lies then.
What are his lies?

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly

you can find Trump's list of lies in dozens of publications. Of course not Breitbart or Fox.
Each and every lie was reported by the press. But it's all new and exciting to you.

View attachment 115072 Not one scandal in 8 years under Obama. Trump is mired in one for the ages in his first 100 days.

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.
You history revisionists make me laugh
Note I'm the only one using links about Trump's lies etc

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.
Stings like a bitch doesn't it.

Tell me the lies then.
What are his lies?

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly

you can find Trump's list of lies in dozens of publications. Of course not Breitbart or Fox.
Each and every lie was reported by the press. But it's all new and exciting to you.

You can find proof of "aiding and abetting the enemy" in Obama's and Hillary's publicly available actions.

As well as many illegal actions by Obama appointees. Wholly illegal and against the best interest of the country.

Let's play. I'm your huckleberry.

Another Trump is doomed thread by the desperate left. How man does this make now? Maybe mods can add a counter at the top of the forum page. :laugh:
There will be a Trump scandal thread on this forum until Trump is impeached or until he steps down.

Or until corrupt media gets their licenses yanked and corrupt administration officials start going down and naming names and telling truth about what happened. I for one am at the end of my patience with this crap. I know who did traitorous deeds, and we were willing to let bygones be bygones, until somebody got too big for their britches and thought they were above the law.

"All men are created equal"

Definition of corrupt media: fact checking trump's lies and then putting it in print.
I'm glad you're at the end of your rope. It will be severed shortly.

What are his lies?

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly

You can find proof of "aiding and abetting the enemy" in Obama's and Hillary's publicly available actions.

As well as many illegal actions by Obama appointees. Wholly illegal and against the best interest of the country.

Let's play. I'm you huckleberry.
Reagan had the dirtiest cabinet in history. Most officials convicted or indicted.
Facts really suck don't they.

Forum List

Back