🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

View attachment 115077
View attachment 115072 Not one scandal in 8 years under Obama. Trump is mired in one for the ages in his first 100 days.

Did you smoke crack this morning? No scandals under Obama? He had IRS agents taking the 5th rather than answer questions about targeting conservatives at the behest of the Obama White House! There was Fast & Furious. There was Benghazi. There was the Obama Justice Department going through reporter's phone records.
Benghazi? Really? Hillary and Obama were exonerated. And your other laughable ones were fake scandals that amounted to zero like the claims.
dude let me stop you there. 33k emails destroyed. Potential evidence that was washed away. Any you're good with destruction of evidence eh? well we know who you are.
Weren't you the one who questioned trump's lies?
So u divert now to Hillary? Lol
Nope, you blamed Bush for eight years of Obama's failures.
You're the one who said What lies? Lmao
Then got punched in the mouth with the truth. You hate when that happens.

In comparison, in 2012, Barack Obama received 332 electoral votes. And that was significantly less than Obama's 2008 showing, when he won 365 electoral votes.

Trump's 304 total does not even mark the highest tally for just a Republican presidential candidate since the Reagan era. Republican George H.W. Bush won 426 electoral votes in 1988.

In fact, since Nixon's election in 1972, only two presidents - George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter - have received fewer electoral votes than Trump in a general election.

Holy shit you're stupid!!!
barry is not a Republican halfwit.
Look at this asshole laugh about being wrong. Ha.
You fascists are a hoot.....:lol:

too damn bad Russian loving communist Right Wingers aren't so funny ..
but fk, you all are hilarious.

In comparison, in 2012, Barack Obama received 332 electoral votes. And that was significantly less than Obama's 2008 showing, when he won 365 electoral votes.

Trump's 304 total does not even mark the highest tally for just a Republican presidential candidate since the Reagan era. Republican George H.W. Bush won 426 electoral votes in 1988.

In fact, since Nixon's election in 1972, only two presidents - George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter - have received fewer electoral votes than Trump in a general election.

well you are, it's hilarious you can't post factual shit.
I posted facts of Trump's lies
And of Hillary exonerated for Benghazi.
And all you have is a nothing burger.

Hillary was complicit with arming our enemies with taxpayer-funded weapons through Benghazi. The facts are there.

That="aiding and abetting the enemy" True story. This is how it is.

well you are, it's hilarious you can't post factual shit.
I posted facts of Trump's lies
And of Hillary exonerated for Benghazi.
And all you have is a nothing burger.
no you didn't but that's ok

Did you smoke crack this morning? No scandals under Obama? He had IRS agents taking the 5th rather than answer questions about targeting conservatives at the behest of the Obama White House! There was Fast & Furious. There was Benghazi. There was the Obama Justice Department going through reporter's phone records.
Benghazi? Really? Hillary and Obama were exonerated. And your other laughable ones were fake scandals that amounted to zero like the claims.

Exonerated by who? The main stream media? The Congressional investigators that Hillary hid emails from so that they wouldn't learn how she'd fubared the situation there and then attempted to cover it up with lies?
9 investigations headed by mostly republicans.
It's mind boggling how little you Trump sheep know.

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.
You history revisionists make me laugh
Note I'm the only one using links about Trump's lies etc

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.
Stings like a bitch doesn't it.

The New York Times said Hillary did nothing wrong? Do you really not GET that few people value the Times as a source these days, Reasonable? They went in the tank for Clinton in a big way in this election.

The truth is....Benghazi was a total miscalculation on Clinton's part but rather than take responsibility for what happened there...she tried to blame it on a You Tube video inciting a spontaneous demonstration that morphed into an attack and then spent months hiding evidence about what really happened from the Congress and the American people. That attempt to hide what happened in Benghazi ended up blowing up in Clinton's face because it led to the discovery that she had been conducting all of her State Department business on hidden and unsecured private email servers something that was totally against Federal regulations. That ended up costing her the election! That's what stings like a bitch!

You fascists are a hoot.....:lol:

too damn bad Russian loving communist Right Wingers aren't so funny ..
Huh.....your Hillary is mad at you.....:lol:

image.jpeg

View attachment 115077
dude let me stop you there. 33k emails destroyed. Potential evidence that was washed away. Any you're good with destruction of evidence eh? well we know who you are.
Weren't you the one who questioned trump's lies?
So u divert now to Hillary? Lol
Nope, you blamed Bush for eight years of Obama's failures.
You're the one who said What lies? Lmao
Then got punched in the mouth with the truth. You hate when that happens.
What? I think you are losing your mind, and it's amusing. Lol

Exonerated by who? The main stream media? The Congressional investigators that Hillary hid emails from so that they wouldn't learn how she'd fubared the situation there and then attempted to cover it up with lies?

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.

The New York Times said Hillary did nothing wrong? Do you really not GET that few people value the Times as a source these days, Reasonable? They went in the tank for Clinton in a big way in this election.

The truth is....Benghazi was a total miscalculation on Clinton's part but rather than take responsibility for what happened there...she tried to blame it on a You Tube video inciting a spontaneous demonstration that morphed into an attack and then spent months hiding evidence about what really happened from the Congress and the American people. That attempt to hide what happened in Benghazi ended up blowing up in Clinton's face because it led to the discovery that she had been conducting all of her State Department business on hidden and unsecured private email servers something that was totally against Federal regulations. That ended up costing her the election! That's what stings like a bitch!
So this idiot shoots the messenger when the results of the Benghazi Panelwas published EVERYWHERE. It takes a lot of hard work to be this stupid doesn't it.

No wrongdoing.

So this idiot shoots the messenger when the results of the Benghazi Panelwas published EVERYWHERE. It takes a lot of hard work to be this stupid doesn't it.
curious, did hitlery's team plead the fifth in congressional hearings?

And they wonder why they're called deplorables.

Question Trump's first 100 lies and that Hillary was exonerated of any wrong doing with Benghazi.

Hilarious

You can quote the New York Times and the Washington Post until the cows come home, Reasonable but it's a given that their viewpoint is heavily skewed against Trump and was all in for Hillary. Take what either of them says with a grain of salt.
or not at all cause all they got is fake news.

And they wonder why they're called deplorables.

Question Trump's first 100 lies and that Hillary was exonerated of any wrong doing with Benghazi.

Hilarious
sticks and stones don't ya know. I have facts on my side and you got insults. makes you a loser immediately.

No wrongdoing.

The panel came to the conclusions they could with the evidence they had...which was scant because Hillary Clinton deliberately destroyed 33,000 emails rather than turn them over. I'm sorry but it's hard to see anyone as "exonerated" when they destroyed evidence and had the people who did so take the 5th rather than answer questions about what they did.

No wrongdoing.

I guess you can't read. The Benghazi Panel said there was no evidence of any wrong doing.
It's hysterical you fuck heads try to rewrite RECENT history.

You mean the Dan Rather who used forged documents to do a hit piece on Bush? That Dan Rather?
The forged documents were the tip of the iceberg - that's just what he got caught on. Ever hear of 'the wall within' - the media refused to cover it. Rather used fake Vietnam veterans to slam the US and create a fake story of American atrocities that never happenned. . .... "
One Vet Terry Bradley, told Rather he had tortured and skinned alive whole Vietnamese families, 50 men, women, and children in a single hour.... Coaxed by Dan Rather , Steve Southards, vividly described slaughtering hordes of Vietnamese civilians, and blaming the North Vietnamese. "... you went into the village, killed people, burned part of the village, then made it appear that the other side had done this?" Rather replied. Grizzly fantastic horrifying tales." ALL FAKE BY FAKE VETS CBS Left Wing Propaganda

Dan Rather is correct on this.
The Ides of March are approaching for Donald Trump.

So he lied about other stuff...but Rather is being honest now? Dan Rather is desperately trying to be relevant once again after being exposed for what he really is...a partisan ideologue...more than willing to bend the truth like a pretzel if it furthers his own liberal narratives!
This aint about Rather, Homer, its about the corrupt Rump administration
It is about him. Your own title proves that. The man is a lying corrupt piece of shit who has ZERO credibility.

No wrongdoing.

The panel came to the conclusions they could with the evidence they had...which was scant because Hillary Clinton deliberately destroyed 33,000 emails rather than turn them over. I'm sorry but it's hard to see anyone as "exonerated" when they destroyed evidence and had the people who did so take the 5th rather than answer questions about what they did.
You're so worried about emails but could care less about your prez being in bed with Putin.
Noted.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

Dan Rather is correct on this.
The Ides of March are approaching for Donald Trump.

So he lied about other stuff...but Rather is being honest now? Dan Rather is desperately trying to be relevant once again after being exposed for what he really is...a partisan ideologue...more than willing to bend the truth like a pretzel if it furthers his own liberal narratives!
This aint about Rather, Homer, its about the corrupt Rump administration
It is about him. Your own title proves that. The man is a lying corrupt piece of shit who has ZERO credibility.

Only to wingnut nation. The rest of the world respects him for his entire career of great work.
Dopes

Forum List

Back