🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

IMG_0253.JPG

Man, there must be something major
people are desperately trying to keep from being exposed!

They so don't want Trump to settle in

How do you know that this is a false narrative? Do you have evidence that Congress doesn't have?

What evidence does Congress have that Russia hacked our election? If you've got some...by all means share it with us!

after last night its on the way

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
Another made up story (Sessions) and it dupes dumb Americans again. Man are they easily duped.
a fking siting senator isn't allowed to talk to russia. too funny
Is it funny that he lied to congress about it?
He didn't lie. You have consumed fake news...too much of it, and you will become a complete brainless asshole.

Exonerated by who? The main stream media? The Congressional investigators that Hillary hid emails from so that they wouldn't learn how she'd fubared the situation there and then attempted to cover it up with lies?
9 investigations headed by mostly republicans.
It's mind boggling how little you Trump sheep know.

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.
You history revisionists make me laugh
Note I'm the only one using links about Trump's lies etc

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.
Stings like a bitch doesn't it.

The New York Times said Hillary did nothing wrong? Do you really not GET that few people value the Times as a source these days, Reasonable? They went in the tank for Clinton in a big way in this election.

The truth is....Benghazi was a total miscalculation on Clinton's part but rather than take responsibility for what happened there...she tried to blame it on a You Tube video inciting a spontaneous demonstration that morphed into an attack and then spent months hiding evidence about what really happened from the Congress and the American people. That attempt to hide what happened in Benghazi ended up blowing up in Clinton's face because it led to the discovery that she had been conducting all of her State Department business on hidden and unsecured private email servers something that was totally against Federal regulations. That ended up costing her the election! That's what stings like a bitch!
I guess you can't read. The Benghazi Panel said there was no evidence of any wrong doing.
It's hysterical you fuck heads try to rewrite RECENT history.

This is a pretty simple concept, Reasonable...so I'm hoping that even YOU can follow along! When someone destroys evidence...then there isn't evidence! When the people that destroyed that evidence take the 5th then it's a clear cut cover up. That isn't a rewrite of history...it's an accurate portrayal of what took place.

Be honest: You'd never accept Sessions' defense if it came from Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch Be honest: You'd never accept Sessions' defense if it came from Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch

Sessions rationale is the sort of thing we've come to expect from slick politicians like Bill Clinton {aka "I did not have sex with that woman" which turned into "define sex."}

Sessions allegedly met Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak twice in 2016, once socially. The former senator then said during his confirmation hearing in January that he, "did not have communications with the Russians."

In July 2016, Sessions spoke with Kislyak at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, {The two spoke only briefly} during a luncheon sponsored by the State Department and Heritage Foundation. An estimated 50 ambassadors attended the event.

their second interaction took place amid reports Russian hackers had broken into the personal email accounts of Democratic National Committee staffers and into the account of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta.

... "There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer," during the confirmation process, noting that he had over 25 conversations with ambassadors as a member of the Armed Services Committee"

Veteran CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote on Facebook Thursday that the scandal over Pres. Donald Trump’s personal and political connections to the Russian government and those of his aides is like a bomb with a lit fuse.

“Every once in a while in Washington, the fuse is lit for what seems to be a big scandal,” said Rather. “Much more rarely does that fuse lead to an explosion of the magnitude we are seeing with Russia and the new Administration, and frankly the Republicans in Congress.”

With revelations that Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions apparently perjured himself regarding contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, another key Trump appointee appears to be on the verge of going down in flames like national security adviser Gen. Mike Flynn.

Flynn resigned last month after wiretaps on Kislyak’s phone revealed that he and Flynn had multiple conversations prior to the president’s inauguration that Flynn later lied about to the public and to Vice President Mike Pence.

“Sessions is but the latest person close to President Trump who seems to be ensnared in a story that is more worthy of Hollywood melodrama than the reality of the governance of our country. Democrats are calling for Sessions to resign, and this story could move very quickly,” said Rather on Facebook.

I hope Dan rather gets penis cancer and dies. He is a lying piece of shit. I don't care how many times he reported in NAM. Fuck him.

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.
You history revisionists make me laugh
Note I'm the only one using links about Trump's lies etc

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.
Stings like a bitch doesn't it.

The New York Times said Hillary did nothing wrong? Do you really not GET that few people value the Times as a source these days, Reasonable? They went in the tank for Clinton in a big way in this election.

The truth is....Benghazi was a total miscalculation on Clinton's part but rather than take responsibility for what happened there...she tried to blame it on a You Tube video inciting a spontaneous demonstration that morphed into an attack and then spent months hiding evidence about what really happened from the Congress and the American people. That attempt to hide what happened in Benghazi ended up blowing up in Clinton's face because it led to the discovery that she had been conducting all of her State Department business on hidden and unsecured private email servers something that was totally against Federal regulations. That ended up costing her the election! That's what stings like a bitch!
So this idiot shoots the messenger when the results of the Benghazi Panelwas published EVERYWHERE. It takes a lot of hard work to be this stupid doesn't it.

The panel came to the conclusions they could with the evidence they had...which was scant because Hillary Clinton deliberately destroyed 33,000 emails rather than turn them over. I'm sorry but it's hard to see anyone as "exonerated" when they destroyed evidence and had the people who did so take the 5th rather than answer questions about what they did.
You're so worried about emails but could care less about your prez being in bed with Putin.
Noted.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia
TWO WORDS HYPOCRITE - CLINTON URANIUM

Veteran CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote on Facebook Thursday that the scandal over Pres. Donald Trump’s personal and political connections to the Russian government and those of his aides is like a bomb with a lit fuse.

“Every once in a while in Washington, the fuse is lit for what seems to be a big scandal,” said Rather. “Much more rarely does that fuse lead to an explosion of the magnitude we are seeing with Russia and the new Administration, and frankly the Republicans in Congress.”

With revelations that Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions apparently perjured himself regarding contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, another key Trump appointee appears to be on the verge of going down in flames like national security adviser Gen. Mike Flynn.

Flynn resigned last month after wiretaps on Kislyak’s phone revealed that he and Flynn had multiple conversations prior to the president’s inauguration that Flynn later lied about to the public and to Vice President Mike Pence.

“Sessions is but the latest person close to President Trump who seems to be ensnared in a story that is more worthy of Hollywood melodrama than the reality of the governance of our country. Democrats are calling for Sessions to resign, and this story could move very quickly,” said Rather on Facebook.

What's the frequency, Fake News Boy?

I hope Dan rather gets penis cancer and dies. He is a lying piece of shit. I don't care how many times he reported in NAM. Fuck him.
He was even involved in inventing fake news re: the JFK assassination - he put out a story that kids at a local elementary were cheering when they heard Kennedy was dead. What rather did not not know was that his boss at the time had a child in the school and the story was proven false - the local CBS people wanted him fired but someone higher up squashed it

What's the frequency, Fake News Boy?
LOL - What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Sessions is going down in flames.

How interesting that Rather redeems himself in this way.
WOW I don't come back for months at a time and here's this little putz JakeStarkey still as uninformed and ignorant as ever. I see you still haven't managed to get yourself a life did you little fella ? :>

He was even involved in inventing fake news re: the JFK assassination - he put out a story that kids at a local elementary were cheering when they heard Kennedy was dead. What rather did not not know was that his boss at the time had a child in the school and the story was proven false - the local CBS people wanted him fired but someone higher up squashed it

Wow......

He is everything that is wrong with the media. A friend of mine worked at CBS in NYC in the mid 1990s. =She said he is a total DIVA and jackass and everyone who worked at CBS hated his guts.

The only news story involving DAN RATHER that I want to see is an obituary. He is scum.

LMAO! If you people had supported Bernie, none of this would be happening.
Dan Rather retired the year after the incident. The facts of the matter are vague, but the evidence is clear: "W" was an absolute disaster for America.
Rathers is still working

I don't care about Rather. I care that you supported the only person on Earth who could lose to Trump and now want to throw whatever mud you can scrape up at the wall in hopes that it will stick, rather than working for real solutions for Americans.

BREAKING: Republican House Intel Chair THREATENS The Press After Asking About Russia (VIDEO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

There is something going on right now within our government that is very, very concerning. With evidence stacking up against Donald Trump and his administration regarding connections to Russia, the Republican party seems to be defending him. Part of that defense seems to be a direct threat against the press for having the audacity to use their First Amendment right to hold the *president accountable and tell the whole story.

Sessions is going down in flames.

How interesting that Rather redeems himself in this way.
WOW I don't come back for months at a time and here's this little putz JakeStarkey still as uninformed and ignorant as ever. I see you still haven't managed to get yourself a life did you little fella ? :>
Typical political stupidity: why lie if nothing happened? RW radio is asking (1) you lie, (2) then blame the media, (3) then say it was nothing incriminating, thus leading to (4) why lie?

Trumpensteens are Nixonesque on this.

Wow......

He is everything that is wrong with the media. A friend of mine worked at CBS in NYC in the mid 1990s. =She said he is a total DIVA and jackass and everyone who worked at CBS hated his guts.

The only news story involving DAN RATHER that I want to see is an obituary. He is scum.
Sessions lied. This has nothing to do with the fact of Rather's report. Sessions lied.

Forum List

Back