🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

Did you smoke crack this morning? No scandals under Obama? He had IRS agents taking the 5th rather than answer questions about targeting conservatives at the behest of the Obama White House! There was Fast & Furious. There was Benghazi. There was the Obama Justice Department going through reporter's phone records.
Benghazi? Really? Hillary and Obama were exonerated. And your other laughable ones were fake scandals that amounted to zero like the claims.

Exonerated by who? The main stream media? The Congressional investigators that Hillary hid emails from so that they wouldn't learn how she'd fubared the situation there and then attempted to cover it up with lies?
9 investigations headed by mostly republicans.
It's mind boggling how little you Trump sheep know.

You tell me, Reasonable...did the FBI "not" come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton withheld emails from Congressional investigators? I'd be happy to provide the testimony where James Comey stated that she did indeed do just that.
You history revisionists make me laugh
Note I'm the only one using links about Trump's lies etc

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No wrongdoing.
Stings like a bitch doesn't it.
Another blow to the jaw and then like cowards they run away.

It seems surprising, America being the home of the rule of the market, that honest journalism would not find a significant economic niche. Is it that there is no 'demand'?

You're kidding me, right?
What are his lies?
You're either a troll or have been hiding under a rock.

Feb. 16, 2017: Lied about winning the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan.

Feb. 10, 2017: Claimed without evidence that “thousands” of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Feb. 9, 2017: Lied about Chris Cuomo not asking Sen. Blumenthal about him falsifying his service in Vietnam

Feb. 7, 2017: Claimed he was facing a historic delay to get all of his cabinet nominees confirmed

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 47 years

Feb. 6, 2017: Claimed that terrorist attacks across Europe are “not even being reported”

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his immigration order

Jan. 27, 2017: Lied about being in Scotland the day before the “Brexit” vote

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied that the murder rate is rising in Philly

Jan. 26, 2017: Lied about Mexico’s president “agreeing to cancel” a meeting

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama’s farewell speech

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about voter fraud on ABC News

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about size of the inauguration crowd on ABC News

Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

This is only a partial list within a small time frame. There are hundreds of other lies.

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly
Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

Are you a troll or telling me he didn't say these things??? Or believe his bald faced lies?

Your first example is bullshit right out of the gate.
Trump said he won more Republican electoral votes since Reagan. Which of course is true.
In comparison, in 2012, Barack Obama received 332 electoral votes. And that was significantly less than Obama's 2008 showing, when he won 365 electoral votes.

Trump's 304 total does not even mark the highest tally for just a Republican presidential candidate since the Reagan era. Republican George H.W. Bush won 426 electoral votes in 1988.

In fact, since Nixon's election in 1972, only two presidents - George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter - have received fewer electoral votes than Trump in a general election.

Holy shit you're stupid!!!
barry is not a Republican halfwit.

Another Trump is doomed thread by the desperate left. How man does this make now? Maybe mods can add a counter at the top of the forum page. :laugh:
There will be a Trump scandal thread on this forum until Trump is impeached or until he steps down.

Or until corrupt media gets their licenses yanked and corrupt administration officials start going down and naming names and telling truth about what happened. I for one am at the end of my patience with this crap. I know who did traitorous deeds, and we were willing to let bygones be bygones, until somebody got too big for their britches and thought they were above the law.

"All men are created equal"

Definition of corrupt media: fact checking trump's lies and then putting it in print.
I'm glad you're at the end of your rope. It will be severed shortly.

:badgrin: I'm tying a noose right now. To be honest I think these traitors should be publicly hanged. I know I'm not alone in this, either. There needs to be a better detterant for being a traitor to The United States. Public hanging is the correct prescription. Either that or military firing squad. They do pledge to uphold The Constitution, correct? Well, when members of government directly attack The Constitution, they should suffer the consequences of their actions.

Who attacked the 2nd amendment while they were president? Who attacked the 2nd amendment while they were vice-president, hmm?

Where did the dopes going who said Trump didn't lie when he said he had the largest electoral victory since Reagan?
Hiding under a rock?

Another Trump is doomed thread by the desperate left. How man does this make now? Maybe mods can add a counter at the top of the forum page. :laugh:
There will be a Trump scandal thread on this forum until Trump is impeached or until he steps down.

Or until corrupt media gets their licenses yanked and corrupt administration officials start going down and naming names and telling truth about what happened. I for one am at the end of my patience with this crap. I know who did traitorous deeds, and we were willing to let bygones be bygones, until somebody got too big for their britches and thought they were above the law.

Definition of corrupt media: fact checking trump's lies and then putting it in print.

:badgrin: I'm tying a noose right now. To be honest I think these traitors should be publicly hanged. I know I'm not alone in this, either. There needs to be a better detterant for being a traitor to The United States. Public hanging is the correct prescription.

I agree. Sessions needs to be hung in the town square to set a precedence.

Nice cut and past job.
Now back them up.
Gladly

Are you a troll or telling me he didn't say these things??? Or believe his bald faced lies?

Trump said he won more Republican electoral votes since Reagan. Which of course is true.
In comparison, in 2012, Barack Obama received 332 electoral votes. And that was significantly less than Obama's 2008 showing, when he won 365 electoral votes.

Trump's 304 total does not even mark the highest tally for just a Republican presidential candidate since the Reagan era. Republican George H.W. Bush won 426 electoral votes in 1988.

In fact, since Nixon's election in 1972, only two presidents - George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter - have received fewer electoral votes than Trump in a general election.

Look at this asshole laugh about being wrong. Ha.

View attachment 115072
For one fast and furious, criminal. Iran deal treasonous.
you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?
You think the un has our best interest in mind? I got some land on the moon to sell you.
Your thinking about Bush's wide receiver program, which ended in 2007. But thanks for proving your intelligence, Obama also lied about fast and furious starting under Bush and you believed him! Lol
Not one scandal in 8 years under Obama. Trump is mired in one for the ages in his first 100 days.

Did you smoke crack this morning? No scandals under Obama? He had IRS agents taking the 5th rather than answer questions about targeting conservatives at the behest of the Obama White House! There was Fast & Furious. There was Benghazi. There was the Obama Justice Department going through reporter's phone records.
Benghazi? Really? Hillary and Obama were exonerated. And your other laughable ones were fake scandals that amounted to zero like the claims.
dude let me stop you there. 33k emails destroyed. Potential evidence that was washed away. Any you're good with destruction of evidence eh? well we know who you are.

:badgrin: I'm tying a noose right now. To be honest I think these traitors should be publicly hanged. I know I'm not alone in this, either. There needs to be a better detterant for being a traitor to The United States. Public hanging is the correct prescription.

why don't you go do it then, :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gladly

You fascists are a hoot.....:lol:

But, it remains a looming question as to whether Putin bailed out Donald when he was going through bankruptcies.

Which ones....the '91 and '92 bankruptcies were before Putin came into power. The 2004, and 2009 ones were reorganizations and nobody "bailed out" anybody. So clarify what you said or admit you're a liar.
I never thought in a million years I would see ordinary americans, would be debating a sitting US president and its ties with a former Russian KGB operative.....and whether they're in cohoots together....especially knowing the history of the conservative party and the red scare of the 50's that ruined lives and careers. The same conservative party that cloaks itself in the flag, shits apple pie and wants to take back its country from anybody but white people....hypocrites to the fuckin core!!

I never thought democrats would be stupid enough to lie about such a thing.

But every time I think that you guys go and prove me wrong
What are dems lying about here?

Sessions purjering himself. He didn't
That this is proving some grand conspiracy with the Russian government
OK. I don't think perjury charges are really in the offing. Maybe sometime, but I think Sessions did mean he had no contacts in regards to working for Trump's campaign. He should have supplemented his answer in the nomination hearings. Why he didn't is something I wonder about. He's an odd dude. He did make racist statements, and that cost him his judgeship. He probably doesn't like confirmation hearings. LOL

Gladly

well you are, it's hilarious you can't post factual shit.

Gladly

"There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer," she said in a statement. "He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign - not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee."

IMG_0210.JPG
View attachment 115072
you are an idiot. Every member of the UN security council approved the Iran deal. Was fast and furious any different than the exact same program Bush ran, called wide receiver?
You think the un has our best interest in mind? I got some land on the moon to sell you.
Your thinking about Bush's wide receiver program, which ended in 2007. But thanks for proving your intelligence, Obama also lied about fast and furious starting under Bush and you believed him! Lol
Not one scandal in 8 years under Obama. Trump is mired in one for the ages in his first 100 days.

dude let me stop you there. 33k emails destroyed. Potential evidence that was washed away. Any you're good with destruction of evidence eh? well we know who you are.
Weren't you the one who questioned trump's lies?
So u divert now to Hillary? Lol

Sessions most likely will prosecute certain people that have commited high crimes and Treason against The United States of America. Sessions isn't going anywhere except in front of Treason indictments to preside.

Which ones....the '91 and '92 bankruptcies were before Putin came into power. The 2004, and 2009 ones were reorganizations and nobody "bailed out" anybody. So clarify what you said or admit you're a liar.
I never thought in a million years I would see ordinary americans, would be debating a sitting US president and its ties with a former Russian KGB operative.....and whether they're in cohoots together....especially knowing the history of the conservative party and the red scare of the 50's that ruined lives and careers. The same conservative party that cloaks itself in the flag, shits apple pie and wants to take back its country from anybody but white people....hypocrites to the fuckin core!!

I never thought democrats would be stupid enough to lie about such a thing.

But every time I think that you guys go and prove me wrong
What are dems lying about here?

Sessions purjering himself. He didn't
That this is proving some grand conspiracy with the Russian government
OK. I don't think perjury charges are really in the offing. Maybe sometime, but I think Sessions did mean he had no contacts in regards to working for Trump's campaign. He should have supplemented his answer in the nomination hearings. Why he didn't is something I wonder about. He's an odd dude. He did make racist statements, and that cost him his judgeship. He probably doesn't like confirmation hearings. LOL
well isn't that the claim, comments as trump's campaign? and he didn't. So, what's the witch hunt about? he was a sitting senator, it's within their duties to do. so, another failed witch hunt.

glad to see all the libturds pee their pants cause they thought something was going to happen, and like a pac man ghost, gone.

View attachment 115077
View attachment 115072

Weren't you the one who questioned trump's lies?
So u divert now to Hillary? Lol
Nope, you blamed Bush for eight years of Obama's failures.

well you are, it's hilarious you can't post factual shit.
I posted facts of Trump's lies
And of Hillary exonerated for Benghazi.
And all you have is a nothing burger.

You fascists are a hoot.....:lol:

too damn bad Russian loving communist Right Wingers aren't so funny ..

Forum List

Back