The future home of the Trump Presidential Library?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

I was thinking the Vegas Strip would be the ideal place for the Trump Center.

A to-scale replica of the Trump Tower where people could ride down the Golden Escalator that he could shipped from New York. A huge statue of President Trump in front of the building, the Trump Center could cover all of the highlights of the great man's life.

Donors could receive complimentary rooms in the hotel wing as well as well as being flown out on junkets to visit the center. Could be quite the venture.

Those who visit could qualify for degree credit and a degree from Trump University.

I think Mar-a-Lago would be a good place for it.

Or his birthplace in Queens, if available. I've been to Herbert Hoover's Presidential Library in West Branch, where he was born.

I think Mar-a-Lago would be a good place for it.

Or his birthplace in Queens, if available. I've been to Herbert Hoover's Presidential Library in West Branch, where he was born.

Mar-a-Lago is on a barrier island in Florida and I don't know how well the bridges could handle the traffic to the center. Further, real estate in Palm Beach is quite pricy, it would cost a lot of money for land acquisition for the parking lot.

I don't think presidential libraries get that much traffic. And Mar-a-Lago encompasses a lot of real estate already. It could easily host a library and a museum.

A to-scale replica of the Trump Tower where people could ride down the Golden Escalator that he could shipped from New York. A huge statue of President Trump in front of the building, the Trump Center could cover all of the highlights of the great man's life.

Donors could receive complimentary rooms in the hotel wing as well as well as being flown out on junkets to visit the center. Could be quite the venture.

Those who visit could qualify for degree credit and a degree from Trump University.
Here it the library up and running.
iu

iu

This would probably be more fitting for his library.

The Chicken Ranch is a legal, licensed brothel located about 60 miles (97 km) west of Las Vegas near the town of Pahrump, in Nye County, at 10511 Homestead Road.

It needs to be constructed as a church, first and foremost, as his following, and those who wish to visit it, view him as a religious diety with divine powers, so this building needs a suitable venue where visitors can worship.

440px-Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg

Forum List

Back