The Gateway Pundit Petitions Court to Unseal Epstein's Alleged Client List

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The list will never be released.

If it were, it would cause political earthquakes in many countries, including this one.

It may be 2022, but some people are so important that they are above the law.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

(If we knew what some prominent Americans have done in their lives, it would make our hair stand on end!!!!!)

I’m so old I remember when MSM would chomp at the bit to try to get this info.

Shades of it being the National Enquirer being the only one to expose Gary Hart’s womanizing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/final-chapter-epsteins-sex-clients-gateway-pundit-files-legal-action-unseal-identify-global-elite-scumbags-abused-trafficked-minors/
Yeah, but see, they can't risk implicating Bill Clinton and other prominent leftwingers. The media has no interest in this just like they didn't want to investigate 0bama's past.

For once I am hoping the GWP actually succeeds at something.

Though if it is released I hope they do to to multiple outlets as the GWP would remove all names for anyone on the right.

I’m so old I remember when MSM would chomp at the bit to try to get this info.

Shades of it being the National Enquirer being the only one to expose Gary Hart’s womanizing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/final-chapter-epsteins-sex-clients-gateway-pundit-files-legal-action-unseal-identify-global-elite-scumbags-abused-trafficked-minors/
“Alleged” client list? They’re going to have to do better than that to have that list released. As soon as they do, anyone on it would be looked upon as guilty, regardless of the facts. If there’s anything to it, they should pressure for prosecution, not smear the names of those that may be innocent.

The list will never be released.

If it were, it would cause political earthquakes in many countries, including this one.

It may be 2022, but some people are so important that they are above the law.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

(If we knew what some prominent Americans have done in their lives, it would make our hair stand on end!!!!!)
I suspect you are right but perhaps it would be a damn good thing to see political earthquakes in many nations including ours.

I suspect you are right but perhaps it would be a damn good thing to see political earthquakes in many nations including ours.
I think that the fallout would be catastrophic.

And it might include females as well as males!

I will be super careful about the following. In the 1940s, there was a super influential religious leader in this country. He hobnobbed with all the politicians, especially at a time when politicians curried favor with religious leaders. This person was highly moralistic about personal behavior. He regularly condemned movies for immorality. Well, down through the years, there has been talk that he was gay and had relations with teenaged boys. He was so confident that he was untouchable that he did not fear discovery. I shan't mention his name in case this was baseless gossip.

Forum List

Back