The Gay Mafia

Chick+Fil+A+-+Anti-Gay.jpeg

I hope you realize that cartoon isn't supportive of Chik fil A.

Can someone answer this question?

Why can't gays exercise their right to free speech?

You've got to be friggin kid right, you can't possibly be that serious, and I hope to God you're not that stupid to believe that horse shit, or expect anyone other than some liberal anuses to buy into it .

Chronology of Gay Activism and Terrorism

1970 New York Post columnist Pete Hamill refers to gays as “slim-waisted freakcreeps” Gay activists picketed the Post and demanded Hamill be fired. The editor apologized, but defended the editorial freedom of his writers.

1970 Gay activists occupied the offices of Harpers Magazine after the magazine ran a cover story “Homo/Hetero: The Struggle for Sexual Identity.” that described homosexuality as "an affront to our rationality living evidence of our despair of ever finding a sensible, an explainable design to the world."

1972 - The Gay Media Task Force is created by the National Gay Task Force to be an organization to manipulate and control network television programming, theoretically as it addressed gay issues.

1972 ..... the networks tilted against the guardians of morality. They began to send scripts to gay Gay consultants routinely. "Anything that crops up in a script that is even remotely gay" said the writer Allan Burns , "They get it and they really make themselves heard" **Inside Prime Time** by Todd Gitlin
1972 Gay activist, turned journalist Mark Segal feigns disdain that he couldn’t dance with a gay partner on a dance show, infiltrates an ABC affiliate in Philadelphia and interrupts the news broadcast. He later pulled similar charades against the Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show when he stormed out of the Audience durring a live show, on the Mike Douglas show and Today shows. Variety claimed that the activities of Segal alone, not to mention other gay activities had cost the entertainment industry $750,000 in costs including lost advertising revenue.

1973 - Gay propagandist/activist invades CBS News with Walter Cronkite.

1974 A popular and long-running medical drama on ABC - Marcus Welby MD tells the story of a teen boy who is sexually molested by his gay science teacher. The episode, “The Outrage” aired October 8, 1974. Gays squawked immediately - a campaign against the network ensued, gays bombarded over 200 organizations with hate mail and lobbied vigorously. Many major sponsors pulled out ,17 affiliates dropped the program. Some of the affiliates dropping the program were coerced by threats of reprisal if they failed to pull it from their stations . "...Like other media activists Loretta Lotman already had established ties with the management of ... local ABC Affiliate.... she warned that if something were not done about the program they would be hit with protests the likes of which thaye had never seen before.." **Target: Prime Time: Advocacy Groups and the Struggle Over Entertainment Television (Communication and Society)**

1977 Florida gay rights/privileges ordinance sparks strong opposition . Former Miss Oklahoma beauty pageant winner, and outspoken critic of homosexuality Anita Bryant led the campaign that successfully had the law repealed and she paid dearly. Her career came to a screeching halt, her credibility and reputation was viciously assaulted . She was at one point physically assaulted with a pie while attempting to exercise her right to Free Speech. Beware all those who oppose the Gay Agenda Anita Bryant's career was destroyed by her campaign against "militant homosexuality" She ultimately suffered a divorce, needed counseling, and was bankrupted.

**The Anita Bryant Story**
Anita Bryant assaulted - YouTube
Like Satan, Anita Bryant keeps coming back. 2009
Uma Thurman to Play Notorious Anti-Gay Activist in ‘Anita’ 2013

1978 - A Question of Love, ABC TV movie airs based on a lesbian mother and her struggle for custody of her children. Part of manipulated trend to positive TV images of gays , acknowledged as a result of gay activists.

1980 - CBS Reports Episode “Gay Power, Gay Politics” draws strong criticism for what the gay camp referred to as malicious inaccuracies and slanting of the news. The program did heavily focus on the sexual practices of gay males , in particular sadomasochism. The National News Council, stated that CBS had violated journalistic standards through misrepresentation as well as through deceptive editing. I find it curious that the National News Council never says anything when CBS manipulates in favor of the Left leaning liberals and democrats which it has consistently for decades. **See Dan Rather**

1983 NY Times did not cover a fundraiser for Gay Men’s Health Crisis in Madison Square Garden - leads to protests and eventual apology from the Times for not helping in promoting the Gay Agenda

1985 "....You can handle homosexuality - as long as you handle it a lovely, tolerant fashion that will not upset the gay liberation lobby" - Earnest Kinov writer, screenwriter and playwright.

1987 Marshall K. Kirk and Erastes Pill wrote a strategy series of articles entitled "The Overhauling of Straight America" which appeared in Guide Magazine. They wrote ... "In the early states of any campaign to reach straight America, the masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself. Instead, the imagery of sex should be downplayed and gay rights should be reduced to an abstract social question as much as possible. First let the camel get his nose inside the tent -- and only later his unsightly derriere! "

1987 A study by The Center for Media and Public Affairs reported that only 9% of the characters depicted on TV with AIDS are identified as homosexual ,while in actuality, over 70 percent of such persons have AIDS or HIV. This is in accordance with the unwritten homosexual lobby's demand to define AIDS as non-gay disease.

1988 episode of NBC's "Midnight Caller" originally portrayed a homosexual as an AIDS carrier who deliberately infects straight woman, a gaggle of gays gathered and more rapidly flocked to NBC Studios and vigorously protested loudly outside the set. The script was changed to appease the pervs, and the program executives humbly kissed their royal infected derrieres while apologizing profusely.

1988, Cosmopolitan magazine published an article "Reassuring News About AIDS: A Doctor Tells Why You May Not Be At Risk." which attempted to inform the public that in unprotected vaginal sex between a man and a woman , the risk of HIV transmission was basically nonexistant, even if the man was infected. This did not fit within the narrow confines of the warped reality that the Homosexual agenda was attempting to ram down societies throat. When lobbying and coercion against the Author and Cosmopolitan failed, the gay agendaites decided they "had to shut down Cosmo." They produced a video entitled, "Doctor, Liars, and Women: AIDS Activists Say No To Cosmo." Activists protested vigorously at the Hearst building (parent company of Cosmopolitan) chanting "Say no to Cosmo!"

1989 Andy Rooney states on air that the year had brought recognition “of the fact that many of the ills which kill us are self-induced: too much alcohol, too much food, drugs, homosexual unions, cigarettes. They’re all known to lead quite often to premature death.” shortly thereafter Rooney made a racial comment “I’ve believed all along that most people are born with equal intelligence, but blacks have watered down their genes because the less intelligent ones are the ones that have the most children. They drop out of school early, do drugs, and get pregnant.” he is suspended for the racial comment , a Gay uproar follows because he was not disciplined for the Gay comment.

1990 The Sacramento Union publishes several editorials against pro-homosexual activities. Vandals quickly destroyed over a hundred of the newspaper's vending machines. The vandalized machines were plastered with stickers from the AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power / ACT UP .

1990 The Wall Street Journal editorialized that it seems to be entirely permissible to discuss homosexuality.....only if you maintain "the approved point of view."

1991 During the height of Operation Desert Storm, ACT UP activist John Weir and two other activists entered the studio of the CBS Evening News at the beginning of the broadcast. They shouted "AIDS is news. Fight AIDS, not Arabs!" Even anchorman Dan Rather, that befuddled bastion of left wing lunacy was not immune to the Gay onslaught. . The same night ACT UP demonstrated at the studios of the MacNeil/Lehrer Newshour. The next day activists displayed banners in Grand Central Terminal that said "Money for AIDS, not for war" and "One AIDS death every 8 minutes." One of the banners was handheld and displayed across the train timetable and the other attached to bundles of balloons that lifted it up to the ceiling of the station's enormous main room. These actions were part of a coordinated protest called "Day of Desperation."[Wikipedia]

1992 Marketing reports indicate that gays have more expendable income than normal people, mainstream advertisers began pouring money into gay publications. Some advertising revenues nearly double.

1994 Roseanne TV episode features a kiss between two females.
1997 Lesbian Television personality Ellen Degenerate .... uh I mean Degeneres, has her TV character also come out, ratings climb.

1996 Los Angeles magazine cover story by gay journalist David Ehrenstein,, argued that gay material was more persuasive than the average viewer might have thought. "You may not have noticed, but your favorite sitcoms are written by gays and lesbians." informed readers with a tongue in cheek nod to the idea of a gay sitcom writer mafia." {Gay TV and Straight America Pg. 163}

2012 DC Comics relaunches its Green Lantern character as Gay, the original character was a married father of two who first appeared in 1940

2011 - Gallup poll shows that U.S. adults estimate that 25% of Americans are gay or lesbian.
52% of American Adults estimate that at least one in five Americans are gay or lesbian
35% estimate that more than one in four are.
Few put the figure at less than 15%.

The actual number ??? .... drum roll .... envelope please ..... and the answer is ....... LESS THAN 4% are Gay !!!!!

That's correct only 1 - 4% of the U.S. population is Gay or Lesbian. Why in Gods name would so many allegedly educated {or indoctrinated as the case may be} and supposedly informed American Adults believe that so very many of their countrymen are homosexuals ? .... drum roll ..... the answer is ....Gross over representation and coverage by the Media, both in Entertainment Fiction {Soaps, Sitcoms, Movies..} as well as News coverage.

Almost any show currently airing on television features at least one homosexual. Daytime talk shows, Soaps, and comedies are rampant with out of closet card carrying homosexual characters. In addition, all these characters are not permitted to display character flaws, they are either wealthy, educated, and happy OR depressed and oppressed by perceived mistreatment from normal people.

Gays make up maybe 1% of the population.

Nobody changes their business practices over 1% of the population, unless that population had political clout. That is the primary change that has taken place.

Obama has played lip-service to gay rights. It is the states that have made any changes or improvements that may exist.

I always hated any policy that discriminates for whatever reason. Be is sex, ethnicity, religious, or economic class. The rich get to make the rules, and now the rich for the most part are pro-gay, and aren't handling their newfound power any better than the folks during the McCarthy era.

probably closer to 10%, but i know you need your denial. The very thought that you may have showered with a gay dude in the barracks chills you to your very bone.

And, yes, most of the changes happened at the state level, but would they have happened if you didn't have a president willing to stand up boldy for hte human dignity of gays?

Probably not.

there are many gay republicans, many gays realize that there are more important issues than their sexuality.

republicans have the best interests of Americans as a priority-----all Americans.

the Dems are using you, they don't really care about you. Remember what LBJ said about blacks----"I'll have those ******* voting democratic for the next 200 years" the dems feel the same way about gays-----------the are using you, wake up.

I suspect we will get orientation equality a lot faster than we got racial equality.

For no other reason that most of these GOP politicians have a gay relative or two and don't like getting the Stink-eye over Thanksgiving dinner.

Of course, LBJ's prediction wouldn't have proven as prescient had the GOP not done "Welfare Queens" "Southern Strategies", "Willie Horton", etc. and just admitted, "Hey, civil rights... actually a good thing!"

Votes are secret, campaign contributions are not. You can hide a hateful vote, but not hateful contributions.

You have to redefine what is hateful for that to be true.

Having strong morals isn't hateful. Firing someone over their sexual-orientation is hateful.

Trying to preserve marriage as a sacred institution isn't hateful. Trying to destroy anyone who opposes your values is hateful.

No, I don't. Prop 8 was hateful. It's only purpose was animus towards gays and lesbians...which is why it was struck down.

Nonsense. Traditional marriage has been a societal norm for millenia. Humanity doesn't survive without procreation. Many religious people feel strongly about supporting family creation. That has nothing to do with hatred.

BTW, I voted against Prop 8 - but don't see the need to demonize those who supported it.

Everyone I know was born the way they are around here.
So there isn't anyone there that has a varied sexual interest? How do people get into bizarre sexual practices? Or pedophilia. Bisexuality. Group sex. etc. You are also ruling out environmental factors. Some guys molested in their youth grow up homosexual. Human sexuality is much to complex to attribute everything to birth instincts.

You might have an actual point here.

We don't know what causes certain sexual behaviors. But is beyond most people's control.

So maybe instead of basing your standards on "I think it's Icky" or "My Imaginary Friend in the Sky thinks it's bad", we go with a standard of what harms does it cause.

So Pedophilia- definiately bad, because a child can't consent.
Bestiality- Kind of bad, because the animal can't consent.
Necrophilia- kind of bad, as the cadaver can't consent.

Group sex, homosexuality, bi-sexuality- Um.... sorry, as long as everyone is into it, can't really see the harm.
Polygamy- Not seeing a problem here if everyone is an informed adult.

You have to redefine what is hateful for that to be true.

Having strong morals isn't hateful. Firing someone over their sexual-orientation is hateful.

Trying to preserve marriage as a sacred institution isn't hateful. Trying to destroy anyone who opposes your values is hateful.

No, I don't. Prop 8 was hateful. It's only purpose was animus towards gays and lesbians...which is why it was struck down.

Nonsense. Traditional marriage has been a societal norm for millenia. Humanity doesn't survive without procreation. Many religious people feel strongly about supporting family creation. That has nothing to do with hatred.

BTW, I voted against Prop 8 - but don't see the need to demonize those who supported it.

So interracial marriage laws weren't hateful either?

Depends. Some people probably thought they were doing the right thing keeping the races pure. The problem was it was unconstitutional. Not so in this matter. If it's OK with a state it's OK by me, I just hate to see it forced on a majority against their will.

Everyone I know was born the way they are around here.
So there isn't anyone there that has a varied sexual interest? How do people get into bizarre sexual practices? Or pedophilia. Bisexuality. Group sex. etc. You are also ruling out environmental factors. Some guys molested in their youth grow up homosexual. Human sexuality is much to complex to attribute everything to birth instincts.

Some guys molested in their youth grow up heterosexual.
You have no facts, just opinion.
Get over it.

What I see are gay, straight, whatever seniors controlling the money in Washington with the "power of whine".
And you folks are eat up with the dumb ass on gays.
No wonder Obama got elected not once BUT TWICE.
We are a nation of village idiots. Republicans are focused on gays as a top priority issue instead of the 171 ahead of them that remain unsolved.

correct to a point, the obsession on gays is coming from the left as they try to ram that agenda up the butts of the rest of us (excuse the pun).

I do agree that the focus is not where it needs to be, but that is being done by the media to cover up the failures of their chosen one, obama the great.

Right wing religious right is focused on gays.

What I see are gay, straight, whatever seniors controlling the money in Washington with the "power of whine".
We are a nation of village idiots. Republicans are focused on gays as a top priority issue instead of the 171 ahead of them that remain unsolved.
How are Republicans focused on it? Two states with two bills as a countermeasure stop gap is hardly the party focusing on the issue.

Read the party platform for each election and also the anti gay marriage bills in many states. And the history of anti gay teachers, anti gay adoption and anti gay marriage.

I didn't come up with the name, and maybe if they stopped trying to hose people that don't agree with them they wouldn't have such a bad reputation.

For now the name fits....

The guy gave $1000 to prop 8.

That was 6 years ago.

Imagine if they start to go door to door to ask individual voters how they voted? If the answer is "none of your business" they'll assume it was pro-prop 8 and vandalize their property or persecute them at work. After all, a 7 million majority enacted the legal and binding Prop 8, still on the books today as the law of the land in California; upheld this Summer by Windsor..

When a cult gets out of control, it's time for the FBI and covert ops to step in and put a stop to it. This definitely qualifies.

I'd settle for the media ending their support for them.

That's where their power comes from......

I ain't media and do not trust them and am a 60 year old red neck former football player straight married and gun toting.
And I support the rights of all people, gay folks included and have no problem with anyone else, media included to support them.
That is what Goldwater conservatives do.

What interracial marriage laws?

Those haven't been in existence for nearly 40 years.

What interracial marriage laws?

Those haven't been in existence for nearly 40 years.

you answered your own question. well done.

How are Republicans focused on it? Two states with two bills as a countermeasure stop gap is hardly the party focusing on the issue.

Read the party platform for each election and also the anti gay marriage bills in many states. And the history of anti gay teachers, anti gay adoption and anti gay marriage.

So pay-back is the answer?

Figures.......

We don't know what causes certain sexual behaviors. But is beyond most people's control.

So maybe instead of basing your standards on "I think it's Icky" or "My Imaginary Friend in the Sky thinks it's bad", we go with a standard of what harms does it cause.

Group sex, homosexuality, bi-sexuality- Um.... sorry, as long as everyone is into it, can't really see the harm.
It's the impressionable kids seeing that homosexuality is "OK' via the vehicle of marriage that's the problem. And you know it.

That's why since gay marriage has been seditiously forced on some states against their will there's been a steep spike in boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV in those same years.

Monkey see, monkey do. There's the problem..

It's the impressionable kids seeing that homosexuality is "OK' via the vehicle of marriage that's the problem. And you know it.

That's why since gay marriage has been seditiously forced on some states against their will there's been a steep spike in boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV in those same years.

Monkey see, monkey do. There's the problem..

Given the peer pressure on teenage boys to be "straight", i really don't see that there's really much the gheys can do to make homosexuality "cooler' than the heterosexuality that if forced down our throats every day.

Maybe when the Sports Illustrated:Swimsuit Issue is filled with guys in Speedos, you might have a point.

Do you really think that straights or gays are waiting for "marriage" to exchange body fluids?

Forum List

Back