The Geminga Scenario

Stryder50 too.

I just don't imagine some "GOD" that existed in nowhere land, creating this imaginary world, for all of us to exist.

Does JGalt have any proof, or is it JUST FAITH?
PART I

I can't and won't speak for JGalt since his ideas and opinions are his own.
I'll admit I don't share those ideas/concepts (Opinions).

A reminder to consider reading and digesting the content of the rest of the first 20 or so posts of this thread to get a gist~gauge on the topic and it's depth and complexity.

Meanwhile, I was intending to do a refresh of the basics for this "scenario" at the start of a fresh/new page and looks like I may have that here, so; ...

Understand this is a working hypothesis which butts heads with both conventional ideologies of Science(s) and Religion(s) while trying to provide a "fit for the puzzle pieces".

Think of a jigsaw puzzle without the box top picture to show what the final connections are to look like. We have this jumble of pieces and some seem to fit together yet later we find they do not and need to connect with other pieces, which we may have, or may not.

"We" ~ Humans have been placed in this situation by intent and design by Others above and beyond Us in Their Knowledge and Powers(Technologies) of the true course of events in the Past and we humans are trying to determine which "pieces of the puzzle" might be real and how they might fit.

Since I was wanting to do a revised version of the posts from the first page of posts of this thread to 'recap', I'll go ahead and see what I can do now that you've bumped me to a fresh page for a restart.

Last edited:
Stryder50 too.

I just don't imagine some "GOD" that existed in nowhere land, creating this imaginary world, for all of us to exist.

PART II

A few clarifications of words/terms may help here.

1) "this imaginary world" is much more. It is the whole of the Universe or Cosmos, of which our Star(Sol) and world/planet (Earth) are just a minor speck of dust so to speak within the greater, larger set of 'star/planet systems'(billions) within a galaxy; within a set of billions of similar galaxies, within the known Universe/Cosmos that we can see/know. (Hence the World/Earth is not "imaginary")

2) The construct of this Universe/Cosmos is consistent throughout. The Periodic Table of Elements works the same here on Earth as it will at the far end of the Universe/Cosmos. Same with regards to the Laws of Chemistry, Physics, Math, and other Sciences. This would suggest there may be an overall common scheme or structure involved in Creation such that didn't involve just/only random probability = "roll of the dice", but rather an overall scheme or plan for the structure of the Universe/Cosmos. (Hence the "world"/Universe-Cosmos is not imaginary)

3) The above suggests we are looking at a Creator Being~Single Entity which is the Great Designer~Great Creator of all that we know of and can experience~perceive. If per suggestions in past scriptures/dogmas of our World's religions we are dealing with an "all-knowing", "all-powerful", "all-present" Being~Creator; AND since basic logic suggests one can't get "Something" from "Nothing" it is probable that what 'Exists' was Created from the substance of the Creator IT's self!

Hence, all that exists within the Universe/Cosmos is of/from the Creator, and the Creator is present in all that exists.

Consider how our human bodies are composed of billions of 'individual' cells yet they are combined in a single unity and purpose. Could it be that the Universe/Cosmos is made of the billions upon billions plus individual "cells" of the Creator; and hence;
The whole of the Universe is the Creator and the Creator is the whole of the Universe ?

All is ONE -~- One is ALL.

Stryder50 too.

So much for the Theological aspects of this topic.
Such might deserve a thread more focused upon such, separate from the following.

Main point to take away here is that the Creator isn't "existed in nowhere land" but rather exists everywhere, since what exists is of, by, and from the Creator*.

*BTW, since the Creator is not a reproductive Entity, it has no need for gender or sex so could be thought of as either male or female, or more accurately as neither. Just IT!

Stryder50 too.

PART III

So the first part of this scenario begins with an interstellar exploration and colonization effort here upon Sol/Earth.

We are trying to blend rather sketchy written records of only a few to several thousands of years ago along with some material and occasional anomalous physical evidence. Collectively it suggests that such an effort may have started as far back as about 500,000 years ago in our, Earth timescale. Maybe even further back than that.

We have yet to determine if they started with 'Faster Than Light' - FTL speed travel or were going sub-light speed. Or if they started sub-light and later got FTL, or it's equivalent - such as warp or time/space displacement, or other system. Whatever method they had, the process would have been roughly the same. Start with a general survey of the planetary systems of Sol(Sun) and then select a suitable planet to begin colonization efforts ~development. If we are looking at a few to several hundreds of thousands of years ago, they might have chosen Mars for the initial site if it still had more atmosphere and water than it does today. There are some clues/hints it might have back then, only to have some disaster events in more "recent" times that reduced the air and surface water.

Earth would have been a secondary site because of the large and hostile fauna-animals here along with the heavier gravity, such that it would require a bit more time and effort to develop suitable sites and conditions for surface colonization compared to Mars (back then).

The "monkey in the wrench" occurs about 300-330,000 years ago when the Home World System of the ET settlers, ~ Anunnaki is destroyed in a Super-Nova event, along with some of the other nearby worlds in neighboring star systems. Essentially the core of this interstellar culture is destroyed and prospects for future colonists, along with 'spare parts and new equipment' are largely eliminated.

The colonists here at Sol/Mars, Earth may have huge libraries of knowledge, but lack the population and economic/industrial base to maintain their advanced technology. It will be "lifting by one's bootstraps" so to speak and have to (re)build here the population and civilization (economy and industry base) needed to regain what has been suddenly lost.

Their own population, based on their own species will take a long time to rebuild up to needed levels. Fortunately, the local species of hominids are very closely related in their DNA and with some adjustments and tweaking, can be advanced in their evolutionary path to become compatible co-breeding stock in which to infuse some of the Anunnaki DNA to accelerate their evolution track and "jump-start" a subspecies that will be modifiable to allow survival of the Anunnaki and advancement of the Humans to be a worker species. Also to collectively expand the DNA breeding stock for both.

It wasn't a quick process. I wasn't until between About 250-200,000 years ago that suitable breeds of humans began to result from the selective genetic and breeding programs. Also it would take tens of thousands of years to get to the numbers/population of humans to begin to really show timeline progress on regain of population base of both species needed to recover.

At this point, the Anunnaki Own (have title to) this Solar System and Earth and we humans are the largely unknowing "livestock" on Their Farm. One growing issue is that other similar rebuilding systems/worlds are starting to make a growing presence here and within this local inter-stellar community is the concern and issue of when do humans get to have the world of their origin and become members of the larger local galactic community. ???

Meanwhile, there are many inter-stellar political inter-actions and conflicts of interests playing out here, largely unknown to most of we humans. With us a property and puppets in these larger disputes.

More details and development at a later time, long past my bedtime for now.

When it comes to questions of the Creation of the Cosmos and Humans, most people tend to align with one or the other of polar views.
1) On one hand are those with Religion inclinations whom endorse some form of a Deity or Deities having decided to "Create" the Cosmos and we Humans within such. Such "Creation Stories/"Myths" " then become foundation for Religions = Ideologies with Deity/Deities attached and a proscription for how to live within the edicts of such a Creator(s).
2) On the other hand are those whom engage some form of Natural Existence/Development where "The Cosmos" is seen to have always been there, a result of it's 'Own Being" and then just happened to follow a path of mutations and developments that often have some gaps in the processes, but since such exists, it "Must have happened naturally."

Could there be some other more middle ground between these two polar extremes?

Might the Cosmos be some form of eternal cycle of Big Bangs and Big Collapses, neither a Beginning nor an End, and along the way Others show up and had some role in the appearance of the current version of we Humans, hence becoming our Gawds/Gawdesses ???

In the middle ground between Creationism and Evolutionism, this might be a perpendicular path to consider.

There are, perhaps infinity times two number of possibilities here.

1) None of this actually exists
2) It's a computer (of some kind) simulation.
3) Each universe is merely an atom or a quark of some other larger universe
4) Each galaxy is an atom or a quark of some other larger universe.
5) It's just a dream

There are, perhaps infinity times two number of possibilities here.

1) None of this actually exists
2) It's a computer (of some kind) simulation.
3) Each universe is merely an atom or a quark of some other larger universe
4) Each galaxy is an atom or a quark of some other larger universe.
5) It's just a dream
All of which are very remote "possibilities". :rolleyes:

All of which are very remote "possibilities". :rolleyes:

All are just as remote possibilities as any other.

Which is more likely, we're a dream or we've been created by a God?
Both appear rather weird and strange, the only reason people go for the God version is because religion has been accepted by people.

All are just as remote possibilities as any other.

Which is more likely, we're a dream or we've been created by a God?
Both appear rather weird and strange, the only reason people go for the God version is because religion has been accepted by people.
Neither "is more likley", IMO.
Would seem you failed to grasp concepts and nuances in what I just posted.
No surprise there.
Clueless remains your middle name.

Neither "is more likley", IMO.
Would seem you failed to grasp concepts and nuances in what I just posted.
No surprise there.
Clueless remains your middle name.

Wow, you put up some deep and meaningful conversation, and within a few posts you show your displeasure at someone having other ideas and then you resort to insults.

Well nothing says "fuck off you're on my ignore list" than this.

Bye bye.

Wow, you put up some deep and meaningful conversation, and within a few posts you show your displeasure at someone having other ideas and then you resort to insults.

Well nothing says "fuck off you're on my ignore list" than this.

Bye bye.
1) After a contentious, provocative, and abusive interaction with you on another thread, this seemed like another attempt to take jabs at me and provoke another contentious interaction. Check your mirror and not as much your fault as mine.
2) Your post #146 above was off topic for this thread, which is focused on one aspect of Intervention Theory as alternative to the two dominating paradigms of Religion=Creationism opposite Evolution=random probability regarding human origins. How we humans came to be and why we are the way we are.

If you want to digress into assorted hypothesis (theories) and fantasies about the nature of the universe, if there really is a universe, and other obscure tangents I'd suggest start your own thread on that.

Footnote, you've shown no shortage yourself to resort to "insults" but I'd wager you think such are just humorous quips.

I'm still inclined to think they would need to have a 46 chromosome pattern same as humans, yet haven't seen this confirmed yet. Never the less ...

Neanderthals and humans may belong to the same species, say scientists. It could rewrite the history of our evolution.​

Are Neanderthals and Homo sapiens the same species?​

Huge structure in space challenges our understanding of the universe, scientists say​

AA1mSH33.img

Early explorations of the Amazon region about 500+ years ago by European explorers reported large city areas such as these. Seems they may have "disappeared" as result of various diseases inadvertently introduced by those explorers.

Ancient cities discovered in the Amazon are the largest yet found​

Forum List

Back