The General Lee is losing it's battle flag............

The Battle Flag is not what make someone racist.

If I were to fly the actual Original Confederate Flag most people would not know I was flying it because they confuse the Battle Flag of Lee for the Original Confederate Flag, and how sad is that?

As for painting one of the General Lee Cars then the owner of the Car need to remove General Lee name too seeing the Flag on the Car is Lee Battle Flag and the U.S. Flag was never his Battle Flag.

As for NASCAR they need to remove their head from the Political Correctness ass for a moment and stop to think that the founders of NASCAR were most likely someone that had a Battle Flag in their house and would be turning over in their graves if they knew NASCAR was caving to the pressure of ignorant people that do not know the difference between the Battle Flag of Lee and the Original Confederate Flag.

Blacks were abused under all those Confederate flags.
And many others, including blacks were abused under other American flags......... Maybe you'd forgotten...... twit.......

Duh, try to focus. We're talking about the Confederate flag.
Duh, context....... twit......

It seems that the pro golfer who bought the General Lee (original car from the Dukes of Hazard), is now going to give it a paint job and remove the flag from it's roof.

Confederate flag on Dukes of Hazzard car to be painted over with American flag myfox8.com

Seems that he's gonna replace it with an American flag.

Good call.

Not only that, but NASCAR is offering to replace battle flags that are usually flown by fans with American ones in trade, and additionally will not allow the battle flag to be displayed during it's races.
It seems most conservatives are completely devoid of political acumen.

It seems that the pro golfer who bought the General Lee (original car from the Dukes of Hazard), is now going to give it a paint job and remove the flag from it's roof.

Confederate flag on Dukes of Hazzard car to be painted over with American flag myfox8.com

Good call.

Not only that, but NASCAR is offering to replace battle flags that are usually flown by fans with American ones in trade, and additionally will not allow the battle flag to be displayed during it's races.
It seems most conservatives are completely devoid of political acumen.

Say the racist hate filled far left drone that supports political slavery..

n3x1bWL.jpg

Good call.

That carpetbagging POS might want to change the name of the car as well ya know don't want to offend any ******* or anything....Better yet sell the car to someone who actually gives a shit about it. NASCAR will be added to my list of places/things I am boycotting. Finally gave me reason enough....its gone down hill for a long time....finally put the final nail in its coffin with offending its own roots.
53183.jpg

Love that!!!....the sentiment. It can never be my flag but I respect what it means to you.

Greg

When the next racist asshole commits mass murder it will be interesting to see what the politically correct blame that on. What will you do when you run out of things to scapegoat? As for Nascar if they are so concerned about people bringing a confederate flag maybe the fans should leave them at home along with themselves and all their money they spend at the track let them run a few races at an empty or near empty racetrack and see how that works for them.

No: that would mean the dividers won. Wear it proud and raise it higher. Win the debate on what it really means; that'll fuck up the liberals no end!!

Greg

If I were to fly the actual Original Confederate Flag most people would not know I was flying it because they confuse the Battle Flag of Lee for the Original Confederate Flag, and how sad is that?

As for painting one of the General Lee Cars then the owner of the Car need to remove General Lee name too seeing the Flag on the Car is Lee Battle Flag and the U.S. Flag was never his Battle Flag.

As for NASCAR they need to remove their head from the Political Correctness ass for a moment and stop to think that the founders of NASCAR were most likely someone that had a Battle Flag in their house and would be turning over in their graves if they knew NASCAR was caving to the pressure of ignorant people that do not know the difference between the Battle Flag of Lee and the Original Confederate Flag.

And many others, including blacks were abused under other American flags......... Maybe you'd forgotten...... twit.......

Duh, try to focus. We're talking about the Confederate flag.

Oh good. I thought you were just some idiot trying to conflate racism with anything but Democrats!!

CIOZDuaUEAA_kXn.jpg

Greg

What do you think we'll be removing next?
Street signs, history books, oh wait. Unless it is TV Land who won't show the Dukes but they aired Days of Thunder yesterday which showed the same flag a dozen times in two hours lol.

Blacks are still abused under the U.S. Flag so should we ban it?

Blacks before the war between the states were abused under the U.S. flag, and yet no one dare call it racist, right?

Your strawman is weak, but please carry on.

bubba watson is the least liked golfer on the pga tour, and the least wanted by other pro's that they would want to go to battle with.
perhaps bubba is trying to create a legacy like obama

Apparently you've been hitting the catnip a bit hard TipsyCat.................NASCAR is more popular with conservative Southerners than it is with Democrats.

But..................if you have something that says NASCAR is more popular with democrats than conservatives, please provide the link, because I think you're pulling "facts" outta your ass, meaning you're full of shit.
Do you really think that taking the confederate flag is going to increase NASCAR'S popularity with those southerners? Wouldn't an organization play to their fans?

They aren't. They are playing to liberals. They must think that the new rules will be popular with liberals.
So...Southerners watch NASCAR because of Con-federate flags.......interesting.

Apparently you've been hitting the catnip a bit hard TipsyCat.................NASCAR is more popular with conservative Southerners than it is with Democrats.

But..................if you have something that says NASCAR is more popular with democrats than conservatives, please provide the link, because I think you're pulling "facts" outta your ass, meaning you're full of shit.
Do you really think that taking the confederate flag is going to increase NASCAR'S popularity with those southerners? Wouldn't an organization play to their fans?

They aren't. They are playing to liberals. They must think that the new rules will be popular with liberals.
So...Southerners watch NASCAR because of Con-federate flags.......interesting.
Not at all. We all watch a race to see the "Big One."

Wow...are white people really that pussified?

I guess so. Somebody makes a claim that the stars and bars offends them and NASCAR caves. Who is strong enough to intimidate them ?
This gas gotteb ridiculous. You can blame the tea party hate politics. Teapers have destroyed America

wasn't Tea Party who was for banning flags to stop killings. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back