The global warming thread. Is it for real?

No, it hasn't. It has been "proven" to anti-scientific religious nutters who rely on faith....not science.

Amazing...every one of the warmist nutters believes that AGW has been proven and yet not a single one of them can ever provide anyting that even remotely resembles actual proof, and most of the stuff that they believe constitutes proof is laughable...the rest is just sad.

There is a standardised test in psychology, the MMPI. *It is a battery of 567 questions and accurately categorizes an individuals personality on a number of scales. *It is an accurate indicator of peronality dissorders. *The test is empirically based.*It includes things like*"I do not read every editorial in the newspaper everyday" and "I would like to be a singer". *

There is no theory that explains why it works, it just does. *The devised thousand of questions, examined previously diagnosed patients, ran the correlations, and selected out the predictor variables.*

It is testable, observable, falsifiable and repeatable.*That is statistics, that is science. *
I knew that there had to be some sort of explanation for the pathological behavior of the warmerist scaremongers. :lol:

There is a standardised test in psychology, the MMPI. *It is a battery of 567 questions and accurately categorizes an individuals personality on a number of scales. *It is an accurate indicator of peronality dissorders. *The test is empirically based.*It includes things like*"I do not read every editorial in the newspaper everyday" and "I would like to be a singer". *

There is no theory that explains why it works, it just does. *The devised thousand of questions, examined previously diagnosed patients, ran the correlations, and selected out the predictor variables.*

It is testable, observable, falsifiable and repeatable.*That is statistics, that is science. *
I knew that there had to be some sort of explanation for the pathological behavior of the warmerist scaremongers. :lol:

You already lost. Makes you a loser. You should learn to quit while you're behind.

Deaths from heatwaves surged to 136,000 in the 10-year period from fewer than 6,000 the previous decade, mainly a result of extreme temperatures in Europe in 2003 and in Russia in 2010, according to the WMO. A total of 511 disasters related to tropical cyclones killed 170,000 people and caused $380 billion of economic damage. Deaths from storms and floods fell.

WMO, onboard the AWG conspiracy

"The decade was the warmest for both hemispheres and for both land and ocean surface temperatures. The record warmth was accompanied by a rapid decline in Arctic sea ice, and accelerating loss of net mass from the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets and from the world’s glaciers. As a result of this widespread melting and the thermal expansion of sea water, global mean sea levels rose about 3 millimetres (mm) per year, about double the observed 20th century trend of 1.6 mm per year. Global sea level averaged over the decade was about 20 cm higher than that of 1880, according to the report."

2001-2010, A Decade of Climate Extremes

Last edited:

"The decade was the warmest for both hemispheres and for both land and ocean surface temperatures. The record warmth was accompanied by a rapid decline in Arctic sea ice, and accelerating loss of net mass from the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets and from the world’s glaciers. As a result of this widespread melting and the thermal expansion of sea water, global mean sea levels rose about 3 millimetres (mm) per year, about double the observed 20th century trend of 1.6 mm per year. Global sea level averaged over the decade was about 20 cm higher than that of 1880, according to the report."

Bullshit.jpg

Bullshit.jpg

That's all you have, bs.

LOL, the MMPI evolved silly. MMPI, then MMPI-2, and so on until now its an MMPI-RF. It has about 317 questions. They are used in many ways, but one of the most recognizable ways is to check people's personality profile before giving them a security clearance.

It's not a coo-coo test socko. It's a test to tell what type of personality traits you most likely have, and it's anything but fool proof.It can be used to see if you have certain personality traits that are a red flag for other more serious issues, but it's not a miracle test for all psychoses...

For instance did you know that blacks tend to score 5 points higher on the test? Not exactly very liberal/progressive sounding there buddy...

Dude at least try and read something about what you're going to BS about...

REALLY??? The UN bodies are on board with the UN? SHOCKING...

Dude you didn't even know the WMO is part of the UN did you... LOL

Follow your own links once socko..

WMO in Brief - World Meteorological Organization (WMO)

The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It is the UN system's authoritative voice on the state and behaviour of the Earth's atmosphere, its interaction with the oceans, the climate it produces and the resulting distribution of water resources.

Here we go, the American Institute Of Physics. *These folk might know something about science.

The Discovery of Global Warming - A History

DGW_2nd_ed_cover.jpg

LOL, so you are some kind of relative to oldsocks... ROFL, it's one of his old standby links. He used to pull that one out of his butt until it was pointed out it was a self-promotion of SPencer wearts own book, and not a scientific paper of any sort. Just because it's hosted on the AIP website, doesn't make it a scientific paper, nor does it make it correct. ANd the fact the writer of the book is head of their history of physics department, tells the tale..

Can we expect more of this oldoscks rehashing? If so can we call you newsocks?

Clearly unable to learn. A gross embarassment to American education. How do people get out of school knowing this little? And what little he knows is mostly wrong!

And Slackerman Limpnoodle III is, we assume, allowed on the streets without adult supervision! Shameful!

Yes don't bother defending your position at all just ramble and keep on talking. No one will notice you avoided what was said....YAWN.. You're boring me socko..

Why did you go crying to a mod again? He'll be back soon I'm sure. They allow the 17 rep sock army to stay...

And, so long as it is used properly it works very well. Target, on the other hand used it to test for worker suitability and were sued because of that practice and they lost quite badly. And yes, dear child, there most certainly WAS a theory behind its creation.

Deaths from heatwaves surged to 136,000 in the 10-year period from fewer than 6,000 the previous decade, mainly a result of extreme temperatures in Europe in 2003 and in Russia in 2010, according to the WMO. A total of 511 disasters related to tropical cyclones killed 170,000 people and caused $380 billion of economic damage. Deaths from storms and floods fell.

Ten times that number die from cold every year. You'll have to do better....

EVERY year we have a public health emergency in England – called winter. Every year, the increase in deaths during winter months is measured, assessed, published and analysed, and every year the figures are shocking.

In London, an average of 3,710 Londoners die every year as a result of living in a cold home, and there are over 23,000 additional emergency hospital admissions and almost 93,000 additional outpatient attendances. In England in 2008/9 there were 35,000 excess winter deaths. Many of these deaths and illnesses are preventable. The elderly have the greatest increase in deaths in winter, with 20,200 more deaths in the UK among those aged over 75 years during the winter of 2005/6 compared with non-winter months.

Shocking Annual Death Toll from Cold Homes is Preventable - IHE

Funny how you guys have avoided this post like the plague...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The evidence is clear. The AGW "movement" is about the control of people (and the economic enslavement of them as well) and nothing else.

Yes, it is. The UN and a few politicians have figured out that green sponsored authoritarianism is THE way to control the masses. They will lie cheat and steal in their attempt to force this bullshit down our throats...

The final link appeared in Science so there you have a supposed scientific Journal advocating for one world government to combat something that has been shown to not exist. That's why the MSM and propagandists like you exist to try and convince the people of a fiction....all so you can get more power.

"Humans: the real threat to life on Earth"

Humans ? the real threat to life on Earth | Environment | The Observer

“That climate change demands the attention of global leaders is no longer in doubt,” he stated.

“Those who are dealing with the impact of climate change on a daily basis do not need a lecture from the rest of the world on how climate change has profound human consequences -- they see this every day.”

Instead, “there is need for the global community to start solving the problem,” said the President."

Commonwealth Secretariat - More action needed to combat climate change, says Guyana’s president

Population policy needed for the UK in order to combat climate change

Population policy needed for the UK in order to combat climate change

"Science assessments indicate that human activities are moving several of Earth's sub-systems outside the range of natural variability typical for the previous 500,000 years (1, 2). Human societies must now change course and steer away from critical tipping points in the Earth system that might lead to rapid and irreversible change (3). This requires fundamental reorientation and restructuring of national and international institutions toward more effective Earth system governance and planetary stewardship."

Navigating the Anthropocene: Improving Earth System Governance

I find it interestin that tide gauges show a 2mm per year rise for over a hundred years and exactly when satellite altimetry came on line in the 90's it jumped to 3mm. And don't even get me started on how the methodology was changed in the late 00's tomaintain 3mm per year.

One set of data is more accurate than the other.

Bullshit.jpg

That's all you have, bs.

Your "competition" here are lessons in why scientists need to be objective. They're not, and so they run around and insist that there is some explanation that makes what's right, wrong, or what's wrong, right.

Talk about a waste of time.

Although I think that acting goofy is their point. They're really trying to prove that their politics is stronger than their science.

Funny how you guys have avoided this post like the plague...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The evidence is clear. The AGW "movement" is about the control of people (and the economic enslavement of them as well) and nothing else.

At this point I still have my doubts regarding the extent in whiich global warming is caused by man ( 30%-70% ? who knows.)

But I can't agree with your statement. If you put solar panels in your roof and a solar heater you become less dependent on the government and the big corporations which may feel tempted to increase the price of electricity arbitrarily.

The same happens if you get a diesel or a hybrid car, you become less dependent on oil companies an the tax asociated with gasoline.

How can such a measure be about "control of the people"?

Of course, solar is not an option for everyone. Someone living in Seatle might find a hard time harvesting energy from the sun , but someone living in the southwest will surely recover the investment quickly enough.

We already have enough "control of the people" with the American government storing every email and social network profile for their own purposes. I certainly don't think a little bit of alternative energy production can make things worse.

At this point I still have my doubts regarding the extent in whiich global warming is caused by man ( 30%-70% ? who knows.)

But I can't agree with your statement. If you put solar panels in your roof and a solar heater you become less dependent on the government and the big corporations which may feel tempted to increase the price of electricity arbitrarily.

The same happens if you get a diesel or a hybrid car, you become less dependent on oil companies an the tax asociated with gasoline.

How can such a measure be about "control of the people"?

Of course, solar is not an option for everyone. Someone living in Seatle might find a hard time harvesting energy from the sun , but someone living in the southwest will surely recover the investment quickly enough.

We already have enough "control of the people" with the American government storing every email and social network profile for their own purposes. I certainly don't think a little bit of alternative energy production can make things worse.

You mean the government that gives you a tax deduction based on things like adding solar panels to your home?

And of course you mean the oil corporations who also make diesel? And again the big government that is giving out tax deductions on hybrid cars as well...

Whether we like it or not, fossil fuels are what runs the world. SO far nothing has been a viable alternative. In the future who knows,but right now you can no sooner avoid fossil fuel use,or the big corporations that control it, or the big government which you will have to depend on for more public transportation the more you try and avoid driving your car.

Forum List

Back