The Good Guys are Fighting Back with a Straight Pride Parade

Well, at first I thought that that was just asking for trouble, but then rethought it and now I think, "WHY NOT?" Anyone can be proud of what they are.

So, If those that are offended, it just means that they are the hateful people and cannot accept people for what they are.

By the way, what IS OFFENSIVE is your choice of the term "Good Guys" in the thread topic. Neither are good nor bad...they just are who they are.

Just the same to proud to be strait as it is to be gay.
Both are fucking stupid.
I wish people would fight against the degradation of society in a meaningful way.

I'm pretty sure the guys that are doing this are gay.

Well, at first I thought that that was just asking for trouble, but then rethought it and now I think, "WHY NOT?" Anyone can be proud of what they are.

So, If those that are offended, it just means that they are the hateful people and cannot accept people for what they are.
Being offended doesn't automatically make a person hateful when there are different reasons why people get offended in the first place. I find plenty of things to be offensive, but do I go around attacking or killing those who are guilty of the actions? Never.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back