The Gop addresses the big issues in America.

And yet the OP fellates the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay slaughterhouse of a hate-ideology in history, Pisslam. Don't you have some little girls to pimp out to your muslim whoremasters, you arrogant, hypocritical scumbag. This yank knows the real reason for European Islam fellatio is because it's the most Jew-exterminating religion in history. And history has also proven that Europeans have never met a Jew-hater whose cock they wouldn't fellate.

And yet the OP fellates the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay slaughterhouse of a hate-ideology in history, Pisslam. Don't you have some little girls to pimp out to your muslim whoremasters, you arrogant, hypocritical scumbag. This yank knows the real reason for European Islam fellatio is because it's the most Jew-exterminating religion in history. And history has also proven that Europeans have never met a Jew-hater whose cock they wouldn't fellate.

Ha! You said Pisslam. You're a riot.

She's a bit busy lining up dates for Bill during the rest of the campaign. Can you ask in August?

I daresay I have a better sense of humor than you. And a better moral compass because I can see that Pisslam, Pisslam, Pisslam, Pisslam (since you like the word so much) filth for the child-fucking, murderous hate ideology it is.

th

I daresay I have a better sense of humor than you. And a better moral compass because I can see that Pisslam, Pisslam, Pisslam, Pisslam (since you like the word so much) filth for the child-fucking, murderous hate ideology it is.

Please stop. I'm going to Pisslam myself.

Ye
Republican committee approves 'conversion therapy' for convention

Their support for a "Gay cure" underlines their technocratic credentials.

Any new Rape Rings found yet?
Yes , just been reading about this. Apparently they come from a culture that sexualises women from a young age and treats them as second class citizens.

Third suspect arrested in 'horrific Panama City gang rape attack'

I'm well aware of how bad crime is in certain segments of our society and I desperately wish that we as a society could muster the political will to address the causes of that higher than normal crime (imo) and I would support drastic and extreme measures to do so.

THe difference is that I do not ignore these internal problems while talking smack about other people's nations as you do.

And, note how in America we arrested these animals and didn't let them operate for 11 years after we knew what they were doing.

(as far as I know)

Will knows lots of things and takes a nuanced view of world affairs.

Forum List

Back