The GOP FAILED. There is no excuse for where we find ourselves.

Can anyone show me where it is written in our Constitution that the Federal Fucking Government is responsible for providing and managing the private healthcare of individual citizens from cradle to fucking grave?
Such entitlements do not exist. Having said that we are where we are and many Americans have to deal with the mess that's been created without breaking their budgets or retirement.

I think this is where Obama and his team undermined the American system, by generating MASSIVE amounts of entitlements, doubling the National debt and knowing that the average person won't know or care about the long term ramifications, they just know "I want my stuff I had before!" So getting rid of Obamacare was always going to be difficult.

Why do you want to repeal ? How about tweet?

Ocare does well in certain parts of the Us . Not so in others . Sabotage of the aca helps no one .
:lmao:
It only suits progressives, it's not in the best interest of the rest of the country. Obamacare is far too fucked up to be fixed...

Quit falling down the well you stupid motherfucker

As the GOP & Trump sit by happy to watch Obamacare collapse, average Americans are left out to hang and watch their premiums skyrocket.

Trump knows if he keeps fighting the Obamacare battle when its clear the GOP don't have the balls to do their job this will derail the rest of Trump's agenda. Just as the 2 year Obamacare battle derailed Obama's first 2 years. Trump is saying its time to fish or cut bait and move on to the wall, jobs, and other priorities. Trump can temporarily gut Obamacare via EO's.

These asshats ON BOTH SIDES are playing with fire. We are on the road to a total collapse of our healthcare system & not just the insurance side that the left already wrecked.

I full heartedly supported the GOP and their plan to repeal & or replace. They had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to prepare for this. In the meantime my premiums skyrocketed right along with my out of pocket expenses.

And for what???

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics. At this point who got us here is almost irrelevant to the actual needs I'm likely to start facing so the blame game does nothing to help me.

/rant
Bravo.

You were lied to. These people never had a plan, they just wanted power.

Then they get the power and don't know what to do with it.

i think some of them had a plan, however they probably never thought they would get to implement it.

Epic fail.

Next theory.

The best thing for the nation would be a bipartisan move to restore funding to high risk pools, which the GOP purposely sabotaged years ago, expand Medicare, and work together tomake other fixes to the ACA as needed. Never going to happen though.
There is no fixing Obamacare, it's far too fucked up. Obamacare would've been just fine if it was an "opt in" from the start.
Obama care as it stands only works for progressives, it's not in the best interest of the rest of the country.

I see no reason for President Trump to sacrifice his first term for GOP inaction. President Trump did his part, he won back the presidency and stands ready to repeal Obamacare. Its not his fault the GOP congress are gutless cowards.

there is a REASON why the GOP failed .. they are more concerned with party than they are the PEOPLE.

END OF STORY.
Obamacare was never in the best interest of anyone other than progressives… Fact

These asshats ON BOTH SIDES are playing with fire. We are on the road to a total collapse of our healthcare system & not just the insurance side that the left already wrecked.

I full heartedly supported the GOP and their plan to repeal & or replace. They had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to prepare for this. In the meantime my premiums skyrocketed right along with my out of pocket expenses.

And for what???

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics. At this point who got us here is almost irrelevant to the actual needs I'm likely to start facing so the blame game does nothing to help me.

/rant
Bravo.

You were lied to. These people never had a plan, they just wanted power.

Then they get the power and don't know what to do with it.

i think some of them had a plan, however they probably never thought they would get to implement it.

Epic fail.

Next theory.

No theory needed. In the end too many of them think that repeal would mean the end of their majority. Again, its always about power.

I see no reason for President Trump to sacrifice his first term for GOP inaction. President Trump did his part, he won back the presidency and stands ready to repeal Obamacare. Its not his fault the GOP congress are gutless cowards.
Trump needs to be a bull in the china closet, a broken federal government is a good thing for the country. Fact

As the GOP & Trump sit by happy to watch Obamacare collapse, average Americans are left out to hang and watch their premiums skyrocket.
Health insurance is not healthcare…
No shit. I outlined that in the op. Having said that I still have to buy insurance via the law that the GOP PROMISED TO FIX/CHANGE

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics.

Your overwhelming self concern is notable....but you better hope they come up with something on the liberal side, because the conservative solution is to let insurance companies segment you off into higher risk pool and charge you more. Thankfully you don't have to birth, so you'll save a few bucks on that, while those that do get screwed.

The best thing for the nation would be a bipartisan move to restore funding to high risk pools, which the GOP purposely sabotaged years ago, expand Medicare, and work together tomake other fixes to the ACA as needed. Never going to happen though.
There is no fixing Obamacare, it's far too fucked up. Obamacare would've been just fine if it was an "opt in" from the start.
Obama care as it stands only works for progressives, it's not in the best interest of the rest of the country.

Someone summarized Obamacare brilliantly by saying, Obamacare only works for people who don't work.

My friend, DE-FUNDING the high risk pools was precisely the plan by conservatives to undermine the ACA's intent......

Further, expanding Medicare access to 50 years old on up (meaning to let these individuals pay premiums into Medicare for their coverage) would be both a great boost to the Medicare coffers and better health care coverage.....

Want to guess WHO is against this latter idea?

My friend, DE-FUNDING the high risk pools was precisely the plan by conservatives to undermine the ACA's intent......

Further, expanding Medicare access to 50 years old on up (meaning to let these individuals pay premiums into Medicare for their coverage) would be both a great boost to the Medicare coffers and better health care coverage.....

Want to guess WHO is against this latter idea?

You mad bro that we are taking away your mooch government handouts?

And for what???

/rant

I couldn't agree more.
I am 52 years old, have had a full time job for 30 years...not one single day unemployed in all that time and i don't have eye or dental, and I pay $413 a month for nothing.
Obamacare took insurance from working people and gave it to non working people...and made the premiums rise for everyone else.

Forum List

Back