The GOP FAILED. There is no excuse for where we find ourselves.

These asshats ON BOTH SIDES are playing with fire. We are on the road to a total collapse of our healthcare system & not just the insurance side that the left already wrecked.

I full heartedly supported the GOP and their plan to repeal & or replace. They had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to prepare for this. In the meantime my premiums skyrocketed right along with my out of pocket expenses.

And for what???

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics. At this point who got us here is almost irrelevant to the actual needs I'm likely to start facing so the blame game does nothing to help me.

/rant
You do realize of course that if Republicans repealed ACA, your premiums would not go down right?

GOP establishment RINO liars never intended to repeal Obamacare. When they took a giant shit on the Tea Party representatives that gave them back control of the House it was clear they are allied with Democrats and Obama.
The GOP is useless at governing regardless of who gets shit on.

You do realize of course that if Republicans repealed ACA, your premiums would not go down right?

Shhhhhh........Let right wingers mull that over during the upcoming campaigns for the 2018 midterms......LOL

These asshats ON BOTH SIDES are playing with fire. We are on the road to a total collapse of our healthcare system & not just the insurance side that the left already wrecked.

I full heartedly supported the GOP and their plan to repeal & or replace. They had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to prepare for this. In the meantime my premiums skyrocketed right along with my out of pocket expenses.

And for what???

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics. At this point who got us here is almost irrelevant to the actual needs I'm likely to start facing so the blame game does nothing to help me.

/rant

I guess you don't remember how fast the cost of healthcare was rising before Obamacare. That speed of increase was drastically reduced. There are a few easy fixes that would solve a lot of our healthcare problems, but the right isn't interested in what will work. They are only interested in repeal, and they have no idea how to replace it.
kff-chart.png

Yep... The GOP "failed" to take full ownership of this colossal shit sandwich, despite every effort of people like McConnell to do so! As a Conservative, I've never been happier to see a GOP failure! NOW, they can do what the fuck they promised to do and REPEAL this nonsense!

And I guarantee you... once they do that, the Democrats will suddenly be willing to work together on sensible health care reforms.

Thank you, Senators Lee, Paul and Moran, for standing strong!

What I find hysterical is that they actually think our healthcare system was good before ACA.

but of course......Sean Hannity and Rush told them so, why dispute that factoid???..........LOL

the BIGGEST problem with the ACA (aka, Obamacare).....was both the name that conservatives gave it AND the hatred by right wingers toward Obama (hatred based on other "reasons.")

Yep... The GOP "failed" to take full ownership of this colossal shit sandwich, despite every effort of people like McConnell to do so! As a Conservative, I've never been happier to see a GOP failure! NOW, they can do what the fuck they promised to do and REPEAL this nonsense!

And I guarantee you... once they do that, the Democrats will suddenly be willing to work together on sensible health care reforms.

Thank you, Senators Lee, Paul and Moran, for standing strong!

Democrats are happy to work on sensible reforms now if republicans wanted to be reasonable. The right are the ones insisting on turning the whole thing into tax breaks for the rich, and reductions in medicaid.

What I find hysterical is that they actually think our healthcare system was good before ACA.

but of course......Sean Hannity and Rush told them so, why dispute that factoid???..........LOL
Oh right of course. Rather than blame corporate greed for their high healthcare costs, if's much simpler to blame immigrants and the government instead. Prior to ObamaCare, the government had nothing to do with their high prescription costs, but Papa Rush knows best so they blindly listen to him instead.

And for what???

/rant
You do realize if it was repealed I could buy a policy that caters to MY NEEDS and not a stupid fucking mandate right?

the BIGGEST problem with the ACA (aka, Obamacare).....was both the name that conservatives gave it AND the hatred by right wingers toward Obama (hatred based on other "reasons.")

No, the biggest problem is, it doesn't fucking work! It does nothing that it promised. It's a total clusterfuck. It was actually DESIGNED to fail, they just figured they'd have Hillary there to roll out Single Payer.

What has to be done is, we have to roll back the regulations and open both the health care system and insurance system back up to the free market. We can find solutions for those with special needs but it should be done through the private sector and not by governmental mandate.

Democrats are happy to work on sensible reforms now if republicans wanted to be reasonable. The right are the ones insisting on turning the whole thing into tax breaks for the rich, and reductions in medicaid.

RIGHT ON TARGET........McConnell must be catching hell from his funders for NOT delivering on the tax breaks that were "hidden" in the so-called replacement of the ACA.....

Its now open seasons on turtles.......

And for what???

/rant
You do realize if it was repealed I could buy a policy that caters to MY NEEDS and not a stupid fucking mandate right?
Lol um the plan options would not change if there was no longer a mandate.

No, the biggest problem is, it doesn't fucking work! It does nothing that it promised. It's a total clusterfuck

Not even that "little" fact that 24 MILLION more fellow citizens finally got coverage......LOL

Check out some testimonials from dumbed-down Trump backers themselves........

And for what???

/rant
Lol um the plan options would not change if there was no longer a mandate.
You're an idiot. Dunno why I bother with you

I'd easily bet that if Trump had before him the very SAME ACA that was now called TrumpCare.....the idiot would sign it in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back