The GOP inspired the Planned Parenthood shooter

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The evangelical right wing republicans inspired the Planned Parenthood shooter the same way ISIS inspired the San Bernardino shooters. And the GOP supplied the weapons that were used in both massacres.

So if Muslims should be banned from the U.S., then so should the republican party. Republicans are far more dangerous, because they have far more power in the U.S. government.

The GOP has the same goal as ISIS, to force this country to capitulate to their ideology.

I heard he was a Baptist. Don't tell Trump or he'll ban them from the country.

Ban republicans. It wouldn't even be unconstitutional. :lol:

I see its a race to the moron plateau here by hangover and Ravi.
At least I can spell.

That's like saying you are the biggest flea on a dog's left nut.
So explain why banning Muslims from the USA is any different than banning Republicans.

The evangelical right wing republicans inspired the Planned Parenthood shooter the same way ISIS inspired the San Bernardino shooters. And the GOP supplied the weapons that were used in both massacres.

So if Muslims should be banned from the U.S., then so should the republican party. Republicans are far more dangerous, because they have far more power in the U.S. government.

The GOP has the same goal as ISIS, to force this country to capitulate to their ideology.
Or maybe he was mad about liberals killing innocent babies. Maybe we should deport all liberals. The united states would be great once again.

Sleep it off. Sober up

This is why Some on the left can never recognize the threats from groups like ISIS, Their Hatred is too great for their fellow Americans. You just have too many first world problems.

Republicans propose nothing remotely close to what you would face under Shariah Law. Only in some theoretical world of yours. In the real world some people are living in a hell because of ISIS, and you woulbdnt mind importing a few of them over here.

which part?

At least I can spell.

So explain why banning Muslims from the USA is any different than banning Republicans.

Most Republicans are already citizens. People have already said that banning Muslims who are not citizens would be technically legal, but banning Muslim US Citizens trying to return to the US would not be.

Plus your side keeps harping about how impossible it would be to deport all those illegal immigrants. Now that it's about Republicans have you suddenly eaten your Wheaties and now think it is doable?

Or maybe he was mad about liberals killing innocent babies.

The rhetoric of calling abortion "killing babies" may have helped send him over the edge. Killing babies is murder just like what the POS murderer did at that clinic.

Provide a link showing that the Party establishment provided the guns for these shootings. Otherwise, leave this forum or lose all credibility forever.

What an slanderous claim, that party officials provided guns.

Wow, just wow.

which part?

At least I can spell.

It should be a temporary ban from middle eastern people who are not Vetted, until they can figure out a way to vent them. ISIS and other radicals will infiltrate refugee groups to get here. What in your mind is OK with that?
From our governments perspective, its their job to protect the people who elected them to office

At least I can spell.

Most Republicans are already citizens. People have already said that banning Muslims who are not citizens would be technically legal, but banning Muslim US Citizens trying to return to the US would not be.

Plus your side keeps harping about how impossible it would be to deport all those illegal immigrants. Now that it's about Republicans have you suddenly eaten your Wheaties and now think it is doable?
Absolutely. Republicans are easily duped so it would be a cinch.

Forum List

Back