The GOP inspired the Planned Parenthood shooter

Ban republicans. It wouldn't even be unconstitutional. :lol:

I see its a race to the moron plateau here by hangover and Ravi.
At least I can spell.

That's like saying you are the biggest flea on a dog's left nut.
So explain why banning Muslims from the USA is any different than banning Republicans.

It should be a temporary ban from middle eastern people who are not Vetted, until they can figure out a way to vent them. ISIS and other radicals will infiltrate refugee groups to get here. What in your mind is OK with that?
From our governments perspective, its their job to protect the people who elected them to office
Refugees are vetted.

The evangelical right wing republicans inspired the Planned Parenthood shooter the same way ISIS inspired the San Bernardino shooters. And the GOP supplied the weapons that were used in both massacres.

So if Muslims should be banned from the U.S., then so should the republican party. Republicans are far more dangerous, because they have far more power in the U.S. government.

The GOP has the same goal as ISIS, to force this country to capitulate to their ideology.

drink lots of water-------it will remove the toxins left over from your alcohol binge----just relax and sip cold water for a few hours and your mind will clear

At least I can spell.

So explain why banning Muslims from the USA is any different than banning Republicans.

It should be a temporary ban from middle eastern people who are not Vetted, until they can figure out a way to vent them. ISIS and other radicals will infiltrate refugee groups to get here. What in your mind is OK with that?
From our governments perspective, its their job to protect the people who elected them to office
Refugees are vetted.

They need to do better job, The Female shooter in San Bernadino easily lied to DHS. Its a joke

At least I can spell.

Most Republicans are already citizens. People have already said that banning Muslims who are not citizens would be technically legal, but banning Muslim US Citizens trying to return to the US would not be.

Plus your side keeps harping about how impossible it would be to deport all those illegal immigrants. Now that it's about Republicans have you suddenly eaten your Wheaties and now think it is doable?
Absolutely. Republicans are easily duped so it would be a cinch.

What a fuck-tard.

At least I can spell.

Most Republicans are already citizens. People have already said that banning Muslims who are not citizens would be technically legal, but banning Muslim US Citizens trying to return to the US would not be.

Plus your side keeps harping about how impossible it would be to deport all those illegal immigrants. Now that it's about Republicans have you suddenly eaten your Wheaties and now think it is doable?
Absolutely. Republicans are easily duped so it would be a cinch.
All that needs to be said to you is Gruber!

At least I can spell.

Refugees are vetted.

They need to do better job, The Female shooter in San Bernadino easily lied to DHS. Its a joke
She wasn't a refugee.

Or maybe he was mad about liberals killing innocent babies.

The rhetoric of calling abortion "killing babies" may have helped send him over the edge. Killing babies is murder just like what the POS murderer did at that clinic.
So is abortion, just because you rename it. Still doesn't deny the fact abortion stops a beating heart.

Not true. Abortion is not murder. Killing babies is murder.

Or maybe he was mad about liberals killing innocent babies.

The rhetoric of calling abortion "killing babies" may have helped send him over the edge. Killing babies is murder just like what the POS murderer did at that clinic.
So is abortion, just because you rename it. Still doesn't deny the fact abortion stops a beating heart.

Not true. Abortion is not murder. Killing babies is murder.
Abortion stops a beating heart. That is murder.

Ban republicans. It wouldn't even be unconstitutional. :lol:

At least I can spell.

I love Wheaties!

At least I can spell.

I love Wheaties!
Frosted Flakes

The evangelical right wing republicans inspired the Planned Parenthood shooter the same way ISIS inspired the San Bernardino shooters. And the GOP supplied the weapons that were used in both massacres.

So if Muslims should be banned from the U.S., then so should the republican party. Republicans are far more dangerous, because they have far more power in the U.S. government.

The GOP has the same goal as ISIS, to force this country to capitulate to their ideology.

Will there ever be a generation where we stop calling for the banning of a political party?

Will there ever be a generation where we stop trying to ban a certain type of religion entering this country or certain type of person?

During the summer the fight was to stop same sex couples from having the same rights as heterosexual couples, because Christians believe their religion should trump someone right to live in peace just like them.

Now we have those like Donald Trump calling for the banning of Muslim's from entering this country which is absurd as can be because it will never work, and the husband that was part of the duo in California was born in Illinois and was not from Syria, and the wife was from Pakistan and was radicalize in Saudi Arabia, which is suppose to be a friendly nation to America.

Now I am reading your response to it, and say no because banning a political party will not stop the nutterism in this country, and hopefully the sane will once again gain control of the circus within the GOP and if not they will soon enough cut their own throat and fall from grace again.

Yep, just like the "GOP inspired" North Carolina Bible study shooter....classic case of "conservative" here...

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

s%20carolina%20shooter_zpsrlgu6cm0.jpg

And the classic case of "GOP inspired" shooter of Christians in Oregon...

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20shooter_zpshmyqsem0.jpg

And you should ignore the fact that the PP shooter walked around with a driver's license identifying himself as female. Like most conservative guys do... Next, you should believe the beta-boy promoter's narrative that the PP shooter just didn't notice his driver's license identified him as "female". Most guys wouldn't care about that and just leave it when they discovered the "error"...

Yep, just like the "GOP inspired" North Carolina Bible study shooter....classic case of "conservative" here...

And you should ignore the fact that the PP shooter walked around with a driver's license identifying himself as female. Like most conservative guys do... Next, you should believe the beta-boy promoter's narrative that the PP shooter just didn't notice his driver's license identified him as "female". Most guys wouldn't care about that and just leave it when they discovered the "error"...
^in walks crazy

^in walks crazy

Are you trying to gaslight people into not believing what their eyes see in the pictures and news accounts of these shooters? Trying to belittle anyone noticing the beta-boy connection between them? Are you?

what does Bruce Jenner's show?

Last edited:
Many GOP defenders of the Planned Parenthood shooter on this thread.

And all of the cons are proving that their goal is just like ISIS, out to make this country capitulate to their ideology, by trying to defend murder of innocent people, for the sake of their efforts to ban abortion.

Next they'll be demanding concentration camps for gays, liberals, Muslims and Mexicans. Then they'll crank up the ovens.

Forum List

Back