The GOP IS The Food Stamp Party

He's posted this 100 times already

how does he get away it?
:link:
to 100 times he has posted this article.

Or, instead of this silly lie, you could just put down your huge block of government cheese and address the issue.

:rolleyes-41:

How do you address a bold-faced lie? Better yet, what's the point to addressing it?

You're a left wing idiot. What are you going to do when everyone is so disgusted with your loser ass they leave this country? Who's going to support you then? The government that relies on sucking off capitalism to support their shit?

Good, luck, bubba. :)

You think EBT use is high now? Wait until the obama amnesty adds 5 million more. Then part 2, when the families of all thosr children arrive. It will break us economocally and democrat dreams of Cloward Piven will finally be realized.

You voted for him. Loser.

So anyway, just to shut Goono up, every time he posts one of these threads, post this right behind it:

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursday produced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.

Overall, a Pew Research Center survey conducted late last year found that about one-in-five Americans (18%) has participated in the food stamp program, formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. About a quarter (26%) lives in a household with a current or former food stamp recipient.
Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps.
The share of food stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

Okay ... Compare the two and say why one is accurate and the other not.

For one thing, that article Goono posted is two years old. The study I posted is one year old.
Also, his article simply makes the assumption that most users must be Republicans since the states are red that use services more. The study I posted breaks it down to actual users.

how does he get away it?

Or, instead of this silly lie, you could just put down your huge block of government cheese and address the issue.

There isn't a day that goes by that the asshole doesn't post a story like this.

You don't have to read it.

The only reason you and the Govt Cheese Queen are bitching is because it doesn't agree with your agenda.

Stephanie lied when she wrote he had posted this article 100 times.

RWs need to stop hiding from facts and using the constant ad homs instead of thinking.

Or get used to being called on it.

how does he get away it?

How do you address a bold-faced lie? Better yet, what's the point to addressing it?

You're a left wing idiot. What are you going to do when everyone is so disgusted with your loser ass they leave this country? Who's going to support you then? The government that relies on sucking off capitalism to support their shit?

More using childish name calling so you don't have to address the issue.

Good for you.

So anyway, just to shut Goono up, every time he posts one of these threads, post this right behind it:

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursday produced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.

Overall, a Pew Research Center survey conducted late last year found that about one-in-five Americans (18%) has participated in the food stamp program, formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. About a quarter (26%) lives in a household with a current or former food stamp recipient.
Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps.
The share of food stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

Okay ... Compare the two and say why one is accurate and the other not.

For one thing, that article Goono posted is two years old. The study I posted is one year old.
Also, his article simply makes the assumption that most users must be Republicans since the states are red that use services more. The study I posted breaks it down to actual users.

Neither factor automatically means your link is any more valid.

You like it because it supports your per-conceived agenda.

Liking it better because you like it better doesn't quite cut it.

Why is it that every major city that collapses from debt, lack of economic opportunity and poverty has been controlled by the Democratic Party?

That's why the blue states should cut off the red state welfare to the slack jawed jakernanpes in jesusland

how does he get away it?

The only reason you and the Govt Cheese Queen are bitching is because it doesn't agree with your agenda.

RWs need to stop hiding from facts and using the constant ad homs instead of thinking.

Oh give me a fucking break, she didn't literally mean the asshole had posted it a hundred times !
O-B-I-O-U-S-L-Y the point she was making is that Goono posts these kind of stories constantly. The dick hates white Christian Republicans so he constantly digs for these kinds of stories.
Like I already pointed out, this story is two years old. That tells me that Goono is sitting there Googling for these stories, he's not simply coming across new articles and then posting them.

how does he get away it?

More using childish name calling so you don't have to address the issue.

Good for you.

You mean like this ?

That's why the blue states should cut off the red state welfare to the slack jawed jakernanpes in jesusland

how does he get away it?

Oh give me a fucking break, she didn't literally mean the asshole had posted it a hundred times !
O-B-I-O-U-S-L-Y the point she was making is that Goono posts these kind of stories constantly. The dick hates white Christian Republicans so he constantly digs for these kinds of stories.
Like I already pointed out, this story is two years old. That tells me that Goono is sitting there Googling for these stories, he's not simply coming across new articles and then posting them.

poor luds, he can't find anything else to bitch about me. He's like an old woman

how does he get away it?

poor luds, he can't find anything else to bitch about me. He's like an old woman

Luddly is a bitch.

how does he get away it?

She is an old woman.

She is an old woman.

I always though it was a man. but I'm not so sure anymore

She is an old woman.

I always though it was a man. but I'm not so sure anymore

I've searched and searched, but can't find the post ludely made where I'm nearly positive she mentioned being a woman. Then sometime here not too long ago she mentioned she was like in here 70's.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong or confusing her with someone else.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

how does he get away it?

Stephanie lied when she wrote he had posted this article 100 times.\

Luddy it wasnt a true count.....and you know that.....here let me tell you what she meant......Guno has posted the same shit so many times that it SEEMS like he has posted it......a fucking 100 times!!......ok?.......geezus.....old farts.......

Forum List

Back